It sure makes my blood boil when niggers start disrespecting the flag!

It sure makes my blood boil when niggers start disrespecting the flag!

lol bait

People are still talking about this bullshit? Jesus christ give it a rest already

fite them in realz life and feel better

We can't let the N I G G E R S W I N

Here's hoping it scalds your veins and arteries and heart. That would be a crazy way to die. I wonder if you could fine tune micorwaves to a frequency which boils blood before all other things.

>YFW right now there's a nigger somewhere not standing up

Theyre not winning. People were already annoyed with this gay shit and now that the NFL is doubling down its just pissing the fans off even more. Dont be surprised if the NFL takes a serious hit in the stock market tomorrow. Let them crash and burn, making dozens of threads an hour is getting old tho

Seriously?!?! those privileged fucks?!?!
Fuck their skin color, it holds no bearing here. They make more money than 99% of the rest of the nation and they act like they are the downtrodden!

Thanks for ruining the one thing I had left to watch.

Glad you could share how offended you are, you sad little snowflake. Shouldn't you be on reddit with the rest of the SJWs?

If you white boys stuck together, like you did when there were unions and like the colored folk still do, instead of (((competing))) for the benefit of Israel, well maybe you'd be doing a lot better for yourselves, now wouldn't you?
This is the future you ordered, neoliberal.

There's a fucking NIGGER in this thread! YOU BETTER STAND UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT N I G G E R

working on it, suh

lol, my 2 conservatard facebook friends both raged and shared posts about the Steelers skipping the national anthem. They're stupid, but they do amuse me.

Are you telling me you actually SUPPORT niggers protesting? Are you a fucking N I G G E R L O V E R ?

Well that's your fucking problem for caring about football, faggot.

Still got NBA and college basketball

Lol kneeling isn't disrespectful. But guarantee many of the the ways a flag is presented is text book disrespect.

Back to pol you idiot

o boo fucking hoo, what a bunch of whiny ass babies you are, too bad you dont realize what kneeling stands for fucking retarded ass americans as usual

Yes it is, otherwise it wouldn't be done

>hate niggers
>hate america
>hate humanity
whoever wins I'm fucked

>implying the democrats were doing well in october of 2016

IF TRUMP HATES HIM THEN I HATE HIM TOO FUCK THAT GUY AND FUCK FOOTBALL

MAGA

What the FUCK did you just say to me N I G G E R?

>implying that TIME actually reports what is happening, rather than how they want you to feel about what they wish were happening

>implying it wasnt already hence why they went sjw

u trumptards sure like to fake news

fuck off traitor liberal faggot

inbreed hick

NIGGER

Both of you neoliberal corporate shills go suck on a cock and shaddup.

sorry but only liberals are cock sucking homos like you are

Did another fellow white man say he's upset about them niggers on their knees?

>thinks he's not liberal

We'll someone understands

samefags

nice edit

Niggers know they have no power so this is the most disrespectful thing they can do to get attention, besides play sports for our entertainment.

We can samefag your mom... BITCH

Nobody checks dubs these days fuck this thread

they're protesting police brutality and the deliberate targeting of african-americans. this has nothing to do with the flag dumbass

awww, is the widdle white nationalist real sad?? :'(

In order for us to remain free, it must be mandatory to abase ourselves before the sacred flag.

And the flag is the personification of our beloved leader, Kim Il Don.

you live a pathetic existence. go cry harder faggot

>get politics out of muh football!
>hey that nigger aint standin' and bein a good nationalist flag fucker like me!

pick one you inbred cheeseburger addicts...

it doesnt bother me, i just think they're morons... ive yet to hear a solid case made for why they're doing what they're doing... the guys are just stupid

The bacon is targeting the poor period to keep prisons full to fill their pockets. Preying on the weakest of their nation. Period. It's not really the cops it's the justice system elites. Not hating just adding.

Not race at all it's about how much money we have

Entertainers shouldn't make political statements.

Entertainers like holywood. They are paid to program us. Biggest tool the jew machine has. When trump won I was surprised how little influence they had. Relieved actually.