Canadian here

Canadian here,

This shit is delicious, why do some say it's shit and pure marketing hype? Also is there any way to eat it other than butter toast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_sUhTWtvG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Throw a fried egg on top of that toast and vegimite mate. Bloody delicious.

And/ or some cheese

Add avocado.

But toast with butter and vegemite and a glass of milk was a childhood staple.

It'd probably work with almost anything. Keep forgetting to try this stupid idea I had of mixing it with angostura and putting it on french fries. It might work with certain fruit, for all I know.

never understood why a lot of people don't get it. (California, asian pedigree, and even I like it.) Nobody seems to bitch about steak sauce or soup stock

>never tried that but I'm fucking obsessed with marmite.
Marmite roast chicken
Marmite and black pudding and egg sandwiches
On toast
On crackers
On pizza
On ramen
Is fucking God teir

Fukn canadians and aussies

I eat the shit by the tablespoon
A lot of people like to add cheese with it.
Personally, i eat it by itself on toast or a roll.

Also, the best thing to put it on is pic related

Toasted sandwich with vegemite and cheese

I'm American and tried either vegemite or marmite as a kid. Absolutely disgusting. I have no idea how you sickos eat that shit.

ocka af m8

Americans eat Vegemite all wrong you spread it too thick See video for how to do it properly youtube.com/watch?v=P_sUhTWtvG4

If you spread it thin it's just like bouillon flavour to me. Like chicken noodle soup toast.

pwoplw say its pure marketing cuz its pure markting u stupid fucking communist canuck libtard.

that shit's for dykes

OP's a dyke

I'm not a commie or a libtard you fat, uneducated, self-absorbed American cuck.

I guess your moms a lesbian than

you can add it to spaghetti bolognaise I've heard.

Pretty much any casserole or gravy instead of salt too

Part boil some baby potatoes toss them in mar or veggiemite. Then roast them in the oven. Shit is cash

True alphas like it, only cuck beta fags can't handle it

big words from such a small country with a pathetic military u pussy bitch

>small country

At least we don't have to hide from the boogeyman behind a wall ffs

Are you under the impression you're conversing with a country and not a person?

God Americans are fucking cringe

>MUH military

Literally every American on the internet ever

>BU BU BUT MUH MILITARY
Oh look the classic triggered amerifat

Aust fag here. Agreed.

you bitches can shit talk all u want onlione because you are to scard to say it to my face! if u try this sht irl i'll fuckimg blow your brain out of ur skul with my gun. its a shame u let ur big government take ur guns away, cause yor to fragil weak and afriad to take them back. whos the one laughing now, cuckbois?

As a murrican who has tried both Vegemite and Marmite, I have to say that I much prefer Marmite. Vegemite a shit.

Eat it raw. t. Ausfag

Why do americucks always jump on the gun thing we have tonnes of guns my secretary at work got caught with a few shotguns in her work car...our gangsters aren't ten year old niglets mexicunts our gangsters make your bikers look like toddlers our country was founded by criminals

australia?
your country was founded by colonialism and the brutal onslaught of natives. and dont u get to big for your breeeaches bitch, you people gave up ur guns like a bunch of baby dick cuckbois when the big government tolld you too. think for yourself, yo sheep

>BUT MUH GUNS

your god damned right "muh guns". i cant defend freedom and the constitution with a butter knife, and neither can yuo

Yeah and look how many school shootings there has been the government purchased the guns from the public at a decent price slaughtered the natives sounds pretty fucking similar to every western civilization

but your murdfer rate by natives skyrocketed cuz there wernmet any goog guys with guns left to protect ppeople

Let's have a pissing contest with an Amerifuck

By itself
On pancakes
With green apple
With cheese

Nothing better than loads of vegemite on pancakes.

This cunt gets it

Canadians have guns, here's one I keep under my bed

How drunk are you?

Nah our black on white crime is not as shocking as yours its called learning to keep a machete under your bed

i spread it on ya mums vag

In a sandwhich with salt and vinegar chips.

Do Canadians have that stuff too? I thought it was literally illegal to sell outside of Australia. I've always been curious what it tastes like.

muh nigga

>on toast with melted cheese
>on toast with avocado
>mix a spoonful into a beef stew
Shit's good for you.

Yup we can buy it at the store

It tastes like beef bouillon mixed with soy sauce.

Next time, try it in a tomatoes and cheese toasted sandwich, the tomato acidity takes a little of the saltyness out.

And the USA was not? google trail of tears seppo

Thanks for that idea I'm gonna make it right now

Cheers mate, just don't go wild with it, or do, it's a matter of personal taste.

I love this stuff so I always spread it thick but this shit is packed with vitamins and minerals.

butter some wheatone crackers and put that on. i add tobasco.
and yeah right onto slices of cheese. when i was poor mode id put it on that fake cheese that was individually sliced and packed and fold it
kraft mac and cheese? microwave the smallest amount of water, like 30 mls and mix/melt vegemite into it so youve got a vegemite solution and add it to the mac and cheese when you mix in the cheese
i also put this on the bottom of day old cold pizza, so it hits your tongue first

its because the first time people try it, people in the know go "hehe here try this" and put a fuckload onto the bread so the first experience is a spoons worth

They only keep making it to serve as a reference point to that 80s song that mentions it.

Californiafag reporting

Vegemite is fucking amazing. You can use it for a lot of shit, like sandwiches, using it to season soups and pot roasts, making pizza... I like to get two slices of sourdough, butter them, hit them with vegemite, then lay down slices of tomato and avocado, then pepper on top. You can sprinkle salt if you want but vegemite is pretty salty already

You can buy it anywhere, even all through Asia.

Have it here in UK, I forgot what it's like I'll try soon

lol, i remember back during americas election, some reporter was at a trump rally and asking the participants questions. some guy turns around and blurts out "hey australia, hows it going without any guns?"

paste it on your beef scotch fillet steak just as you take it off the grill

Good stuff, but I'm more of a Marmite man. Gotta import the stuff since this country finds the taste vile.

Not here in Japan, it seems. I have to order it off the internet.

>see vegemite
>think "ooh, chocolate!"
>buy some
>clerk looks at me funny
>chuckles to himself saying "tourists"
>???
>go home
>put some vegemite with PB on sandwich
>first bite
>eyes go wide
>stomach prepares the spew
>drop sandwich to floor
>african children commercial plays in other room
>throw up for solid 10 mins

whats wrong with vegemite?
it tastes like shite.

samefagging aussie fag

You don't fucking eat it like chocolate dickhead you spread it thin with butter

american here, looks like axle grease, tastes like bitter salty shitstain

heaps of butter to kill the shite taste right dumbfuck?

no, because its strong and you dont need much, idiot. whats next, you buy some tobasco thinking its tomato juice and take a big gulp?

fucking americans

Americanfag here. Ordered some of that shit on Amazon because you can't get it in stores here and I was curious. Also got a jar of marmite. They're both fucking delicious.

I find that it's pretty good on pizza. Used to just dip crackers into it too. That's about as creative as I got

Just made marmite and cheese on toast guys