What's the Sup Forums approved age for a guy to get married?

what's the Sup Forums approved age for a guy to get married?

Never.

Never.

im gunna take a shot in the dark and say maybe like 27 or 28 after youve established yourself

what does Sup Forums think about this estimate

I'd say a year or two after you finish education so you have your shit together.
20 for hs graduate
22 for associates
24 for bachelors
26 for masters
And so on

Thats pretty much in line with the average age males are marrying in the United States. Last I read it was 29 for men, and 27 for women.

what country

I say very good. Maybe even 25 or 26 if you've been together a while and are fiscally well off.

Then you'recucked for life and if she ever divorces you she gets most of your shit and half of the money you earned before you were even married.

inb4 prenup..

>tfw 26, just got bachelors, and no gf for around 5 years

I'm 21, thinking about going for it with my 19 year old girlfriend. Whaddaya think?

Depends on your circumstances. If your family is wealthy and willing to support you, there is no reason you can't get married immediately after college, or as young as 19/20 if you have been with the girl for a long time and are not rushing into a marriage. If you have a pretty secure career lined up (say, you're in medical school or finance and doing very well) you can get married around 21-24. If you are blue collar you can't expect to see your income rise quite so abruptly in your late twenties, so you should probably make sure you're financially secure (i.e., already earning a salary that can support a wife, kids and mortgage, significant savings for retirement, a house, and emergencies) before getting married; that could happen by 20 for some people, but not until 30 for others.

The overall point is that getting married younger is always a good thing (provided you're not rushing in stupidly!) but waiting to have a secure future is valuable.

I was 31

there is no age.

You get married after you've become a breadwinner.

A prenup doesn't even always do the trick. I know a guy who had one, just to protect his 401k, but when he got divorced the judge basically threw it out the window and gave his (ex)wife 49% of it.

Point being, there is no longer ANY way to protect yourself from women in our cucked society.

Never marry. It almost always brings a world of pain in the end.

MGTOW faggots detected!

30+ b/c then you can get young pussay like nothing assuming you have lots of money from your career and weren't a jackass who went to muh trade school to become a laborer or otherwise worked at mcdonald's. and if you don't believe me, then try it faggit.

>falling for the matrimonial jew

>giving up power over your life because of some fashion accessory milestone

never

When you're ready.

Marriage is garbage and is purely a union of financial benefits.

>trade school
>laborer

i dont think you know what a "trade" is, laborers are the dumbasses that REFUSE to go to trade school/pick a trade and make between $14-$16 as compared to Tradesman who make $40-$80 an hour

im a 2nd year pipefitter apprentice and i make $34 an hour, next year ill be making 40ish, then when i get my journeyman ill be making 50-60

Might as well, its all downhill from here. At least you are contributing to the continuing of the white race right? right?