Why are we so pc about the facts. Niggers are chimps. Prove me wrong

Why are we so pc about the facts. Niggers are chimps. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRgXrM5_v8M
youtube.com/watch?v=WgEtUuEK-to
youtube.com/watch?v=5KTO2jfm588
youtube.com/watch?v=lh3PK07LsgA
thefreedomforum.com/topics/are-negative-thoughts-contagious/
youtube.com/watch?v=_7sODzCqvvs
youtube.com/watch?v=GXLfTv42T8A
youtube.com/watch?v=ozy68I0kOYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genetics.

Dont you have homework to do?

I beg to differ! Niggers are less than chimps - they're more like sentient fecal matter

I agree with this user, chimps develop social structure..... negro's do no such thing

Kek. This is so true. Niggers are the worse monkeys tbqh

I bet there are many black people who know how to use apostrophes better than the inbred mongs filling up the board with whining.

The nigger can use grammar better than me, his cock can be bigger... he can get a degree..... I'm white and not a fucking sub-human so irregardless i'm still gonna be smarter than him

Funny how weak intelligent monkeys always relate niggerhate with imbred mongs. Kek. Its like they have all the same intant lvl logic.

At least youre white

If we could replace all niggers for chimps Id sign that deal

black females are the world clowns! with all that weave/ wigs, makeup and the bizzare lvl of dunce and retard they usually are up to.. they are just fucking pathetic! I'd fuck them, i'd laugh at them, but can I take them seriously? hell fucking no! black women are the worst females on the planet

why do gorillas always frown? cuz after a million years (evolution) they become niggers XD

Well, the fact you wrote that suggest the inbreeding reached your smart gene some generations ago.

Shebaboons are just like other obnoxious tribalistic creatures: loud, primitive, agressive (VERRY VERRY AGRESSIVE) unlike other human races. They always have excusses to deny

nigg-hers are the most violent, manipulative, nasty, untrustworthy bitches period! I actually think when they have their periods, they leak shit out their disgusting cunts

Shut up nigger. Like a thousand other niggers they always try to grammarnazi and link that to mwu imbred. You stupid nigger. Shame for being like all other niggers. If you know one, you know all off them

you seem overly sensitive to the reality niggers are stupid..... it's like climate change... scientifically proven

Jesus christ, give it up and get some sleep white boi. Mah niggas tryna talk about jesus. Shut the hell up and give it a rest homeboy.

is this that gene you said i'm lacking?

Oh whai I'm up? Shit I just got done watching "get out" ....shieeet...I really did reply to my own msg tho.

Lmfao. Bbbbut they have sum gud melmnin

I mean if you guys have to try this hard...just stop...there's got to be something better you can do for society. No it's not talking shit on the internet, get on our monkey ass level and teach us somemthing jeebus fucking shit. Is this supposed to move us to the next level?

is a nigger trying to deny the fact that they are literally the shttyest race of people? while the rest of the world invented boats, aqua ducts, gunpowder, bridges, concrete, bricks, all that ancient bullshit - what did niggers have when the world found them? their sticks and a loin cloth - hahahaha

Plot twist: Whiteys aren't really racist they just need our god damn black ass help. Hence their anger.

Shut Up Deshawn. Nobody is gonna waste time in chimping subhuman monkeys

Ignant says as ignant does. saying something stupid doesn't make you something smarter.

have you been to a circus? they need intelligent animals to teach you anything

niggers are the only people on earth that have aimed for generational welfare families - this is a fact! they always want, and need - yet what do they have to offer?

Gareth Bale. Enough said.

Plot twist. Kfc is infected with aids. Stop eating kfc

black females look like dudes - black females with weave and make up look like trannys. the only good nigger is a dead nigger

Well LaShantai you live off white achievements

KFC is nigger kryptonite

Hence this mothafuckin \thread youtube.com/watch?v=KRgXrM5_v8M

Straight nose: dismissed
Strange chin: ow okay Jamal. FUCKING Genius

The ironic thing about the circus is the audience that pays to see the shit. Sit your ass down.

hey, koonta kinte,

Shut up nogger. user is right. While the Asians were doing astronomy thousands of years ago, niggers where painting their faces for scarry ghosts. Niggers are the least developed race on earth.

you're right, the nigger won't ever learn a trick or trade worthy of pay

ITT: Uneducated, ignorant, retarded white trash Trump supporters jerking each other off over long since debunked racial theories. The irony is lost on all of them.

say no to racism

nigga babies be like

k. I bet you can't even COOK!

i can cook, just gimme a nigga and some gas and a lighter - roasted shit

Actually no they brought spirtiuality back during dark times and reminded us to look within and stop being materialistic just befor a HUGE nuclear war broke out.

eh, hindus also do this shit, your argument is invalid,cracker jack.

Again another nigger with exact the same arguments. Its really true: they all have the same retarded lvl of forming logic. Whites having fun here: too bad you cant comprehend any of this. Reshawn never finished highschool: mwu undereducated

Shut up fools jeeze. youtube.com/watch?v=WgEtUuEK-to

I cook better than a disgusting shebaboon tbqh.

cowboy buttsex

Shut up Deshawn. Nobody takes niggerfairytales seriously

Shit. He's right...it's all for fun. My bad. Wish we were all chilln round a bon fire and not taking shit seriously. I mean if disasters and nuclear war doesn't fuck us all over, might as well kick it. youtube.com/watch?v=5KTO2jfm588

God damn im toasted. Yay im cool.

Even spiderman is tired of niggers

hindus? you compare niggas to indaina? indian invented the concept of zero, as well as many ancient structures are quite stunning - angkor wat.. etc... niggers never had shit, never were shit, still aint shit, won't ever be shit

I will live till the end making the life of niggers everywhere harder than is could be as long as i have the power

Niggers are technically antique farm equipment

Dindus you fucking faggot

Sup Forums was and is a right wing board. Thoses who act/say otherwise are newfags

THIS
H
I
S

THIS
H
I
S

best nigger EVER! Let's make more of them this great!

you're fucking stupid and i pity your family, give them my best regards

Why are niggeewives so extremely violent? Im 6'3, 159pnd, boxing gym 4timea a week. Still kinda terrified by niggerwives.

Ive developed a theory that niggers are degenerate fucktarded monkeys due to the fact they live in ghettos and dont care who theyre fucking, the likelyhood of incest is astronomical, hence further and further degeneration. explains their over aggression and inability to learn to function

nigga females are actually scientifically proven to have more testosterone than any other female - they're basically man niggas with pussy and boobs...look at their faces - naturally they look like men - 4/5 times

Do yourself a favor, go outsisde. You just might find you like someone.

True. I agree. Also: they are the biggest imbred of this entire planet.

spot the fuck on, bruh - the ghetto porch niggjimmies

the first time i fuked a nigger bitch, all i could smell was her nasty ass weave

Shut up Reshownda. Again this mwu basement argument. Its getting kinda scarry. Niggers are programmed to us the same arguments.

White women prefer "chimps" over white males.

ITT : The reason why people suicide their faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=lh3PK07LsgA

thefreedomforum.com/topics/are-negative-thoughts-contagious/

also, I have to say, then nigga bitches assholes are the only ones that have a suction feel to it inside there--- wtf is that about - all the rest are just tight

dude they really do look like monkeys though

white women are deformed and no white men want them

These "arguments" just might help you kid.

those arent white WOMEn - those are white WHORES - enjoy!

white women are deformed? hahaha - yet all black females do is try to look like white/asian/indain females - any thing but look like the nigga they are -weave, makeup, implants, surgery -hahaha

Niggers are disgusting and have sickening amounts of obesitas by their underbody. Yugh.

T H I S
H
I
S

youtube.com/watch?v=_7sODzCqvvs

I've got one thing to say to yall. " "

Shut up nigger

The nigger was designed to be something between a raccoon and a beaver, capable of building wooden structures to live and smart enough to scavenge off other smarter species......

how do we know that niggers have shit in thier heads? cus the hair on their head is ass hairs

Way to make society better. Bitchh about it and teach people absolutely nothing. Good thing whites are the superior race. THey've got it all under control right.

niggers hate the whites, but use thire technology, institutions, creations, and systems... if niggers were so great, how come none of them go BACk to africa?

I hope you realize that is not a chimp but a groilla

This.
They steal our rights and privs to use our ideas tech and universities but turn out to be whitehating shits. They are the worse.

Because you live in a basement in Arkansas doesn't prove you right bro.

Keep preacing conspiracy theories about how "we're all divided", then keep saying shit like what you said. You've done nothing to help society kid. youtube.com/watch?v=GXLfTv42T8A

Nobody cares.

Uh what? Eurofag you stuppid nigger idiot

support your local community, kill a nigger today!

Shut up nigger. Youve contributed nothing to worlds history.

this is most cringy shit ive ever seen

Crap. youtube.com/watch?v=ozy68I0kOYM

white women are also disgusting
unless they have huge tits

But why tho? I mean I thoug it was kind of ...inspiring...I just don't get why white people seem so...hateful sometimes. Don't get me wrong I've met my fair share of racist ass blacks, but I've always felt pity. For some reason when whites do it it's like....why tho? It's like a white robe with the smallest stain, it sticks out soo much my nigga.

at least white women dont look like dudes and smell like niggers

Shut up Jerome. This is why you never get one.