/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

ids n' shit

Been a while since I last stopped by. Evening people.

Dunners reporting.

Is this ETS or something?
Hey dude, happy Monday. How's it goin?

AKLfag here what's up

Sup mate. Are you winning? Yep I'm all good. Warm evening here in Mid Canterbury. Ate a huge fucking dinner and just polished off couple extra toasted cheese sammies.
My dogs been sick a while, am sitting in the dark with her trying to help her settle. She's getting on and not handling old age well.

Time to take it out back.

Yeah. She's not in any pain, just nit very mobile and having trouble shitting. Vet gave her a good going over last month. Reckons its just an age thing but says he wants to see her every month just to be safe. Its spring now, I wanna give her an awesome couple of months enjoying good weather, sitting on the deck looking at the Alps.
Have had Jess since I was 9. More than half my life. I won't be selfish if shes hurting I'll send her off, just not quite ready for that yet.

Eh, we'll get there. Still trying to sort my fucking car out at the minute.
Sounds like a hearty feed, and fuck oath, it's high teens here at it's coldest, bloody good!
Fucking sucks about your dog though, I know the feel. Big respect for doing the right thing for her, mate. I hope you get to enjoy some good times with her yet.

Thanks bloke. You're good value. Would buy a beer irl/10

hawke's bay faggot here, just had to put down my old dog, feelsbadman

Bishopdale ChCh here

dunedin here the fucks uuup

Sending love your way, brother. You're handing the situation amazingly.

Why are id's even back?

Godspeed my dude.

Destiny 2 a shit.
Wtf am I playing.

When is quercy going to post her tits again

She is an honest wamen now.

Visiting Dunedin tonight - wow talk about dead.

We're about to go to Maccas, come get raped and murdered
>or come rape and murder us

On Monday night? No shit. You’ll have to find where the hospo people are partying

Well someone post her tits then, they're glorious and the world needs moar

Anyone know where the hospo people party. All the pubs I used to go to are gone, man. And today I learn that Tom KC is fuckin dead.

So sad to see the state of these threads without IDbro posting.

Anyone have tara driver nudes? Shes from dunners

bump

Dude. F to your doggo.
Been working in the garage for the last hour and just returned to the thread. Thanks guys. Didn't mean to start a pity party but I spose we all love our pets.

In case anyone's concerned Jess is fast asleep and looks peaceful AF. If anything happens in the next few weeks I'll let ya know.

Bumping in case anyone's still up.

almost nearing IDBro's 2 year death anniversary

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Bump.

Nelson fag here

Waitmate boi here

Dunedin bitchs where's the sluts at?

Where them NZ asian girls at

Is Greg Smith dead

Hi user. Are you the farm guy with the south African dad?

I'll give you a blowjob for $44.99