en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its broken get a new one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

its harmless really, you can lazer them away, but why bother

Its syphilis.

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 4 / 0 / 4 / 2 [Update] [Auto] 2
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
>Reply to Thread No.746195487
i meant the litttle red spots in the glande

How did you manage to butcher that reply so badly??

Yeast infection, get some monostat

Wash your dick. Seriously. Get soap and make it clean every morning and evening for few days

hiv. rip user

Go take a fucking shower u filthy waste of space fuck u user

i do that shower every day and wash my dick every day but i still dont know wtf are these spots

Looks like early-stage eternal bleeding, bro.

It's HPV. Your dick will slowing eat away at itself to fuel the warts. You will die of dick cancer.

how i solve that?

use a genital ointment

Looks like it's caused by either masturbating or yeast infection. Will be gone in a week.

you deserve to lose your cock for that reply.

This is a textbook case of Dick-Falloff-itis, user.
it's my medical opinion that you fap while you still can.

rub some lotion on that shit nigger damn

Yeap, that's a dick.

use it after shower, on 3 days will be ok

>Yeast

Yap. As a home remedy you can try soaking it in apple cider vinegar (or any diluted vinegar). Will sting a bit, but not hurt. Then, wash it, make sure its dry and "oil up". One or two treatments is enough but yeast infection medicine is always prefered as it wont irritate the skin the same way vinegar does.

Also, take a shower at least once per three days (unless you leave your dungeon more often, then daily) and ffs, I'll eat my shoe if you didnt get that infection by forgetting to wash your dick after fapping

Had that too. Doctor told me to go to the drug store and buy miconazolnitrate. Its anti fungus? creme. It will get rid of it in about a week :).

dick cheese, clean it you fuckwit

Cut it off that's cat aids

I think your skin is a little bit dry on there. But go to a doc, they will know the exact cause. Get well :)