Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop drinking

drink everyday during the day too

Drink more

Be so poor you can't buy any alcohol

stop drinking

but i love my job, i work at aliquor store, so i buy a 6 pack after work most nights

Grow a spine and say no . No one is making you drink. This is more tough love then belittling you btw . I just speak from experience.

There is literally nothing wrong with that

but i have a few after work to relax before bed. what else can i do??? beer makes me feel good

Just keep drinking. It's only a problem if it's affecting your life.

this

What exactly is the problem you feel with drinking though?

it's not, i just drink at home. nobody knows, i'm not poor, just losing some memory of certain nonimportant things tho, like music and names

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

>6 pack every night
>bad

u wot m8 people drink a bottle of wine every night you're fine. sometimes i go on benders with 12 packs to myself every night

drink in the morning, so you won't be thirsty at night

keep drinking and die in your 50s lol

Start drinking during the day too. That is the mark of a true pro.

>stop drinking

Jackass

i would like to save some cash for expenses and maybe a trip, new computer, etc. plus i know it's not good, i still do it because "why not?"

>mfw I binge drink a half gallon of vodka at least once a week.

drinking a six pack a day is fine. Honestly as long as you stay away from hard liquor beer is fine.

i mean actual canadian beer, not that watered down american pisswater. 5.5%

Stop drinking every night

Go to a fuckin aa meeting if you are an alcho otherwise grow some willpower

it's not every night, but it is most nights, like 5/6 out of 7, fyi i don't smoke

Same here OP. I usually get 2 or 3 tall boys, which amounts to about a 6 pack. Thing is, I only crave alcohol when I get off work, never during the day. I also smoke cigs, so when I drink I can kill half a pack easily.

Oh well I'm fucked in life anyway.

i'm fucking successful too, own my own place under 30. no stupid kids, all my money is mine, live alone with a cat, great job, great friends. they just don't know i have a shitty alcoholic secret, not even my closest friends or family know i drink every night, i just don't want to fuck this up and end up on the street, etc. i suck with money, i've just been lucky so far

Find a girlfriend who likes to get drunk also, then film her having sex with a dog while smashed.

same, minus the smoking. if im out with the boys ill smoke one full cig a night if i'm right tanked, but no i won't go out of my way to smoke. just pound back the liquor

Try switching to weed instead.

I've gone through periods of non-stop binge drinking, it's not easy to stop sometimes but if you can stay off it for a few days it gets a lot easier.

how will that help? lol i know it wont' hurt

So drink at night and do what you have to do during the day.

I stopped smoking dope after 21 years.

I still drink on weekends.

And I do my Job and pay my bills.

If someone bitches because I drink I send them down the road. I am not a sober person deal with it. as long as I keep my commitments they can take their AA preaching asses on down the fucking road. Life is hard and if I want to drink to get some sleep that is MY business.

Work out, start working out, do something, be active, start working out few times a week, or maybe smoke a joint now and then, find a job, stop drinking and work out,

fuck no, gross. i tweak out hardcore when i smoke weed. time slows down 100% and i can't ever sleep hours later. always a bad expereince, unless i can cut it with a few beers, but then i blackout quick and pass out shortly after, if i stick with just beer i can pase myself, can't do any other drugs either

I don't give a fuck if you smoke you stupid faggot and stop minimising your drinking, you know you drink every fucking night of the week. Pretending you don't isn't going to make it real you cockmongling little smegcoddler

fuck you i have a job, yeah maybe i should work out. i always say that, but im a skinny twig boy who can't lose or gain weight/muslce. i've tried doing nightly pushups for weeks and nothing ever came of it multiple times, so idk anymore

>Try switching to weed instead.

THIS
Also try mushroom therapy before. Sometimes all you need to stop your drinking binges is one tough mushroom trip.

stop drinking entirely

i think you need to take it seriously, drinking is one of the worst things to lose yourself in, please dont or look for help or something, moderate yourself. start working out, find a hobby, switch to keto diet or something, new passion, no carbs so no beer. and work out. get a personalized scheme or find a cool BJJ gym in the area.

Try sucking cock every night instead

only drug ive done that hasn't fuckeed me up , that i actually enjoyed. maybe. been a long time and was hard to get, but so worth it. laughed my ass off every time
>pic of me high on shrooms at 5am before trying to go to bed lol

drink tea and tell your self to grow a pair every time the drinking urge comes over you

good luck Sup Forumsro

how do you feel when you accidentally forgot to get beer? Switch to other kinds of alcohol?

Start spacing your drinks, make a 6 pack or whatever last two days, take the money you would've spent and put it out of sight/mind. Leave wiggle room for days you feel you need to drink more. After a while check how much you saved, keep saving and spacing drinks out until you get to the point you want to be at. It's not enjoyable, if fact it sucks because it's really up to you to do it, but it's practical and easier than quiting cold turkey. There's exercising and replacing the bad habit with something positive. A lot of alcoholics are so in secret, if you need help get help.

I heard of people quitting after one 15 min DMT trip too

no, it's mostly beer, or cider. i don't do hardbar ever, the odd mixed drink. i'll try, anyone want to be friends and kick me in the ass if i start drinking???

serious question though, really scares me.
since i've began drinking most every night i've lost a bunch of longterm memories, is that a sign of brain or liver/kidney damage? that's what really worries me is more the health risks, not the social stigma

>on shrooms
> trying to go to bed

I'lold

That more of a doctors area. After or during detoxing you may remember some things, you may not. If you stop drinking, your brain and the rest of your body can start healing. Exercise and hydration will help that speed up.

You have a dependancy problem and you're a fucking pussy
>literally cannot even not drink
Consider suicide. Don't pass your weak genes on into our species please.

a 6pack is fucking nothing lol. are you some sort of pussy? if you do it regularly 6 cans shouldnt even faze you.