gf cheated on me twice

> gf cheated on me twice
> beat the fuck up her
> almost raped her

Should I die anons?

cheated on you twice? Fucking Pussy.
Had to beat her up? Fucking Pussy.

Why do you think she should be with you ?

Cuz we should have to go live together in November

Not necessarily.
General purpose pro-tip, though: If you ever get so mad at your girlfriend that you can't help but to beat her like a rug, then you probably should just skip the beating and leave her like a respectable person.

You sound a bit slow. Let me ask you again. Why do you think this girl is worth being with or this girl deserves being with you.

you're a faggot for hitting a girl
go get fucked up the ass

Maybe it's just morbid attachment

You should die for not burying her alive instead of just hitting her. KILL HER user, don't just punish her.

beat her up but keep her? you've got some serious inferiority problems.

if you have to beat your way to earning respect in a relationship you're already done. get psychiatric help and learn how to handle your anger like a grown adult.

c u c k

why should you die for your whore´s sins
no man should be judged by a woman
whenever this shit happens you need to give em a good beating so they know that shit doesnt fly with you
look att blacks, they destroy their whores , alphas

explain to me what's based about having to beat someone into showing you affection?

You can't beat a slut into submission properly, it never fucking works. OP just fucking end her life.

I obviously dumped her

okay good. now figure out how to handle your "blackout rage" before you punch yourself into a prison cell and blame society for it.

good, maybe she's smart enough to reform once she realizes what the fuck went wrong. I do sincerely hope you slaughter her family though. Clearly people like this have a genetic predisposition to being sluts, and their genes should be removed.

morality is actually a sign of good genetics

Unlucky Im an immoral person.

It's not so easy handling my rage, I took mental meds for a while but they didn't helped so much.

That's fucking hilarious. How is it that the majority of those with disgustingly painful and irritating genetic predispositions are the most ethical people in existance? Oh. That's right, you're completely fucking wrong.

No, you should kill her.

this.

Uhmmm, How can I kill her so? I've never killed a person.

ya user, you probably should.
normal reaction would be to just leave her, yell, be angry, whatever but you dont hit women dude.

Ask Sup Forums, we can give you amazing advice on that. The main part is wearing latex gloves that (do not) have the powder. The powder in gloves leaves a shit ton of DNA.

yeah fam don't hit them. Kill them, sure. But you shouldn't hit anybody unless you're physically threatened.

What if I would defnly rape her? Any advice?

>foreveralone detected

Well, first you can't elave any DNA or prints at all, anywhere. Secondly, it's okay if you leave DNA on the body as long as you dispose of it correctly. I suggest burying a grave twice the standard depth, put her at the bottom then put a dead canine half way up. I'm sure this is highly efficient as I've never heard a story of a body being found 6 feet underneath the grave of a dog.

You also cannot leave any of her DNA, specifically blood at the site of the murder/rape.

get her to go into the bathtub willingly, then smash her head a few times with a tire iron. Chop the body up into disposable little pieces. Put the pieces into garbage bags. Bury in the woods at least 6 feet deep. The blood should be easy enough to clean if it's only the bathtub. Use a lot of bleach.

"its too hawd to wowk on my angew"

get back to it, because right now everyone you know is waiting for you to improve, or fuck up bad enough that they can throw you in prison and not have to worry about your helplessness.

>beat the fuck her up

Are you drunk or a nigger

Pretty much this. Just break up with her and move on.

Inefficient. Blood will spray onto too many surfaces, and DNA is extremely hard to remove. Don't bother chopping her up unless you intend to scatter the pieces in multiple graves. The grave should be 12 feet deep, with a dead canine half way up.

Idiot

Nor drunk or nigger, just have rage problems and heavy depression

they like big tough woman beaters in gen pop.

you're going to get your anus permanently enlarged by the aryan nation klan gay boys.

It's extremely difficult to dig a hole 12 feet deep.

Seems like a plan, dude. You should become an hero !
I mean, you gf cheating on you is bad. But that's no reason to beat her, and/or rape her.

If you don't mind, or are ready to forgive, you stay with her. If you do not, you dump her cheating ass. Yelling, calling her names (which she obviously deserves, like "whore", "slut", or whatever), is acceptable.

Hitting her, or raping her, is not. See the difference ?

You have to kill her user. It is your morale duty to exterminate all whores.

Well, obviously, it's a bonus if the hole collapses on OP while he's digging it, heh...

No cunt is worth the trouble they make. As soon as they start playing whore games with other cocks they can never be trusted. Fuck her off before she ruins your life by getting pregnant and trapping you in a bait-cycle for life.

then just go for 6 feet but still bury the dog half way, I'm sure it'll be fine. In addition, bury any tools or weapons used along with the body just another foot down. Also, bury her in the woods very far away from your town. Possibly on the other side of a completely different town.

also smash all her teeth out and flush them down a public toilet. This will hinder anyone who may find the body from identifying it.

I cannot understand your logic behind this.

its more fun that way

wow

also it is best to cut off her nose and stuff it up her filthy cheating asshole.

I mean technically they won't be able to get dental records, but I don't think many people even have any anyway.

Random pic of the whore

Yes... YES!!!! and then cut out her vaginal canal and use it as a fleshlight!!!! YEEEES!@!!!

such a shame OP, she has a great ass. Sorry fam, hope you find a bitch who never cheats on you. I also hope you learn to not simply hit her out of frustration, that shit ends relationships and sends you to court fam :(

Kill her now. Kill her. You have to KILL HER!

I have had a fascination with this idea for years.

>she cheated on you twice
>you beat her up once
Something isn't adding up here, OP.

Sup Forumsrother I like the way you think.

Saw this shit on another thread.

Fake

If it's fake, my point ( ) still stands.

Well, maybe because it was me? I opened a "rate my gf/ex gf thread" a few hours ago.