Come along brothers of Sup Forums, general discussion

Come along brothers of Sup Forums, general discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

kcblau.com/mozart-masons-death/
youtube.com/watch?v=padAM_D70cw
web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelchair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bump

Bump

kcblau.com/mozart-masons-death/

Massachusetts reporting in.

I feel like Masonry is cooler in the northern states.

But Southern jurisdiction scottish rite is pretty cool.

Hello brother, PA here

almost quads, nice.
Is it Scottish exclusive

Scottish rite is just an appendent body. You can join after you become a Master Mason.

You will all be killed, fucking masonniggers. Rape all them kids while you can and enjoy the POOBAH you fucking ingrates. The guillotines will be for you.

is it worth it to dedicate into the mason life? anyone wanna highlight the benefits

Fucking clandestine lodges these days

You fucking these hoes, but they fucking you back, every time you turn your back
suicidal thoughts in the back of the Cadillac

33rd degree Freemason reporting in fellow traveler.

youtube.com/watch?v=padAM_D70cw

Freemasonry is pretty cool.

The benefits are probably exactly what you think they would be, and more.

Not to mention there's nothing more fun than finding random Masons while on Vacation.

this is a dark photo. how much of it is true though

None of it.

I think I'm too late to join -___- isn't there an age limit? help user

I don't believe you.

You need to be 18 or 21. There's no age cap.

how long does progression take? moving higher through the ranks

how so

Depends. Some take longer than others.

You can usually become a Master Mason in a year.

i applied a year ago, hoping i could meet some people, get some connections... turns out it's almost like all religions, they just want your money...

For starters that's not even a lodge room.

Secondly, basically all of Masonrys secrets are exposed online. If this was actually happening people would know.

Dues are actually way cheaper than most people think.

It is a philanthropic organization too though. But donating money to other charities is optional. Nobody will scold you for not doing so. Nobody will even know.

Brother here.
This fraternity that we're in has since been infiltrated by the zionist jew. Its not the same as our founding fathers were in, all deists who would never let a wicked book like the Bible in the lodge of men seeking enlightenment through brotherhood.

George Washington took his obligations with a bible.

As did all of the other founding father masons...

web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masons/

On the contrary, none of the founding father masons took the obligation on the Bible. Voltaire, Jefferson, Franklin and even Washington have denounced the Bible and the jew countless times in various documents that were found to be authentic. You were probably reading zionist written history. Show me authentic proof of documents of what you're saying if true. "Those who win the war write the history" and the zionist have obviously convinced you. You probably still believe Hitler was evil, too. Don't dwell in the dark

Washington even took the oath of presidency on his Masonic Bible.

If you're claiming he didn't use the bible in lodge, what do you suggest he used in it's place?

I'll be waiting.

Wow well this has certainly enlightened me

Bump

Sup Forumsros! this is the stone plate they found at oak island. Every time I see this it's obvious to me that it's Masonic (or rather temple knights) Is it as obvious to other Sup Forumsros? just wondering. it always bugged me. no clue what it says tho.

lol, fraud.

how so? seriously....

Why do you think this is masonic?

Thank you.

Looks Masonic to me. My grandpa and uncles were. I dunno why it is ranked right there with illuminatus. These ppl helped me alot. Not family just masons. Would be one myself and was til I got blackballef for being a felon.

the symbols all have Masonic significance. If you are a Mason, you would know the symbols.

if ur troll - fuck off. serious replies only. I have zero troll tolerance. you'll just be ignored

Scottish right. 32 degree master mason. Images have gotten blown out of proportion but it's riddled with Masonic symbolism.

I'm a mason and I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm sorry to hear you were blackballed. Some jurisdictions a felon wouldn't even get you past an applicant committee though. Others it can be okay.

Were you upfront about your past?

This shit scary whys everything got to be about scary shit and death and secrets and bombs and torture and war and money etc when it gets really hot l feel like l'm in hell and it gives me paranoia

any guesses? i'd guess a simple letter replacement code but just my wild ass guess. my feeling if it is temple knights then its the ark. would be wild if it still existed.

read up on some masonic symbolism bro. you'll start seeing them everywhere.

This isn't masonic. Sorry to tell you.

You're clearly not a brother if you think this has masonic symbolism.

Depends on what jurisdiction you're in. Sometimes it's a matter of a month or two, sometimes it's around a year. In a handful of places in the US and Europe, they still have a mandatory year between each of the three degrees.

Here in Indiana, we actually do one-day "Grandmaster's Classes" despite the controversy that often surround them. The premise is simple. You get all of your candidates in a large, centralized lodge within your state, you pick one candidate as an "exemplar" to represent everyone, and then they all watch the degree work done. EA, FC, and MM, in that order. They all leave as Master Masons and then return to their respective lodges as such. At least in Indiana, we also offer one-day classes for both the Scottish and York Rites as well, and usually on the same reunion day.

I'm sure you can see where the traditionalists might have a bit of a problem with this, but no one has actually objected hard or loud enough to stop the practice. Of course, they're still expected to learn the exact same things they would have been, they're just doing it AFTER the fact.

you faggots are probably all still in the blue lodge

(A little reminder, everyone: Just because Netanyahoo is an evil old Arch-Zionist fuck now, with his finger on a doomsday device, doesn't make Hitler right then. Nothing ever makes Hitler right. The founding fathers would have trashed the Corporal's lilypainting Austrian ass to hell and back, merely on principal, like they did with so many other little Eurotrash Teutonic wanna-bes who came over the pond during the Revolution*. And then they'd go out together drinking and killing injuns for fun. *

*...Unless, of course, he sold them huge tracts of land like Other Famous Dictators. Handshake deal, anyone?)

I feel so bad for Masons that go through one-day classes.

I you are really mason you all would know what is name of God hidden in square and compass letter G

Honestly I blackballed myself and still haven't gotten my shit together. The ones I've known were such good ppl I don't want to tarnish their rep. But I do beleive they are are being miss interpreted. Truly good ppl that wanted to help now being put right with the secret societies destroying humanity.

Agreed with the last part, but how do you blackball yourself?

Man, we have got a LOT of them where I'm at. It's become fairly commonplace here. I suppose I don't really see the difference at the end of the day. They eventually learn what they need to learn, especially if they're planning on entering an officer rotation, and they show up with as good a heart as anyone else. I can see where it's off-putting to someone who went through traditionally, though. It was for me for a while.

Oregon reporting in.
Only been a mason for a little over a year
Was going to start going through the chairs
But I had to deploy with the army
Looking forward to getting back into it when I return to the states

I love it when a military deployment completely wrecks a lodge officer lineup.

>hey, you remember all the junior deacon stuff, right?
>huh? that was in 1958. what do you want from me?

Not litterally I just didn't feel I was a good enough person to follow in the footsteps of the people i was brought up by. I study it follow it and I still admire and respect them. Even have stuff I shouldnt. I'm just not good enough. Will be one day member or not. At 36 my hopes are slim.

I was going to try to find some lodges over where I am, yet none, according to the book I was given, are recognized by Oregon.

if any of you are actually brothers you are the sorriest excuses for brothers i have ever seen. most likely trolls that read a little masonic stuff and larping. If you are brothers and have this level of ignorance and treating other brothers this way then you are scum of the earth and have no comprehension of what it means to be a Mason. There was a time when you would have been executed for this behavior. Too bad things change.

apologies to any actual learned brothers.

/Thread

lol fool

Then they're probably not recognized by Grand Lodge charter, either, and should be considered clandestine.

I'm also from a very small hick town. ' mage is everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelchair
for ya
through
lol

Probably because it's written in something that roughly resembles the old Masonic cypher that most places don't use anymore. It isn't, but it kinda looks like it to someone who isn't completely familiar with the old system.

You think the founding father masons, who escaped from a tyranical empire to establish a new one where if you didn't accept the bible as fact, you would be hung upside down from your nuts and tortured until your death, would agree to take any kind of oath on a hoax?
Fluoridation.

You do not know the true story of Hitler. I would advise you to watch "The greatest story never told" documentary. Sad to see brothers this brainwashed by history the enemy has written.

Sorry, but not everything is Masonic

I'll give you that. Some of the figures even look like runs or hebrew. The pig pen cipher is pretty easily recognizable all over the world now..

You guys feel proud of your satanic harassment club?

Yep.

My grandpa attended Oregon after colorado. Died in kentucky. Best man I ever met. 1940's orrgon.

Dubs checked. Not satanic at all.

My great grandpa was a mason in the Berkley area of California. I have his ring and wear it everyday, he was a great man. I plan on getting out of oregon for somewhere up north after I get back. Thinking wisconsin or Minnesota

I have a 1974 Masonic bible. Not satanic at all. Lots of symbolism. Worded christian.

Personally id pick Minnesota mine loved colorado. bringing tears to my eyes in in his house now. Good luck user.