This is my step dad. My mum only married him cause she needs a roof over our head and he had money...

This is my step dad. My mum only married him cause she needs a roof over our head and he had money. My mum is a stupid bitch. I have moved out of home. My mum is under 5 feet tall and is as thin as a rake. She married this fat fuck. His last wife left him for a woman.

You made the right move Op. Don't worry about you mum - although she might get crushed to death if he ever tried to fuck her - he will die from a heat attack soon and your mum will inherit everything.

stay butt hurt kid

No OP, you need to go over, bend him over and fuck his brains out, he'll be your bitch then and you will have control.

Good news. He'll be dead soon. Tell him to not be a pussy and use high nicotine vape.

Dude, you have such a hot step dad, I'm jealous...

He has bigger tits than my girlfriend!

Come on, lets get some trips and dubs for this old man.
Rollin...

I'm gonna need to see your stepfather's cock.

Agreed.

If this guy was my stepdad, i would fuck his brains out at every opportunity.

MOAR

VAPE NAAAATIOOONNNNN

Oiling up my tight anus and get "Mr. Purple" ready with his image.
OP please, we need more images now.

Not a care in the world as he enjoys his sunny day off. Knowing he has money, a home and some pussy to go home to makes him happier than most of the posters on Sup Forums. Even with his fat guts and man boobs he has to confidence to go outside and show his gross body unlike most of these beta weboo neck beard virgins on this bored.
Op, if he doesnt beat your mum and doesnt alienate you from being part of the family, what the fuck are you whinging for?

Oh god YAS! Please OP, deliver moose knuckle of this fine specimen.

this
dude is fat, but maybe treats his mother good
and if the whore is too lazy to work for her own money, she deserves a fatso

OP I would oil his body up and shove your virgin cock straight up his fat spottly arse.

He should've cared a while back about not clogging his arteries

This is gud, bout to nut...

Thanks OP, you have delivered such a great gift to Sup Forums.

Drug your mom and pay some hobos to fuck her and he will henceforth be a cuck, remind him of this every day until he dies.

Why has no one asked to see pics of ur mum yet? Fuckin aye /b

Women are sometimes attracted to ugly guys, thank god. The vape machine, though, marks him for death.

Looks like you're going to have to, you know, pretend to be an adult and get out.

Is he a racist?

Same. God i love daddy bear cock. OP better deliver.

AND HE VAPES

Yes very.

I'M GONNA CUM

Here she is after shoving her arm up a horses bum...

wtf there are gloves for that

Have some respect young man. Your mom whored herself out for you.

you lucky motherfucker, hes fucking hot as hell, post more pics OP PLEASEE

Your step dad has bigger tits than you mom.

You sound jealous

I'm sure it's not so bad since he watches u Jack off all nite without any protest over what a bitch it is to have kids with angst issues. Must be dank nice and warming to have dinner every nite with a mom who still wipes ur ads too

Eww gross, what a disgusting sack of shit, fucking vapers

You a northern monkey by any chance op?
Also, why can't your fucking hideous family go anywhere, even up a horses fucking arse, without taking a vape with them?
I'm gonna guess you're council tennants and you live in some northern shit hole like Wakefield, or possibly Carlisle.

Yes we lived in a council house but it was repossessed after my parents purchased it using right to buy and then they separated and divorced.

We live in Lincolnshire. Originally from Essex. Step dad is from Lincolnshire.

I knew it. Poor people, ewwww.
Best thing you can do is leave, remain as far from those people as you can. Study, learn, earn, and build a better life for your self. Forget you mum, she's lost to a life of Stella, bingo, and greggs.