This is the ideal TV show. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal TV show. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

yep I sure do love this show boy howdy

This is the ideal TV show. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I personally love how he is so cool

what could go wrong? spinoffs are always great. child actors are always great. the source material was legendary. yes this will be good, but the question is, how good?

rule 34 yet?

I wanna cum on young sheldon's face so bad. I want him to get down on his knees, readying his mouth for the assault I will put on it, untying his bowtie for more room. his gurgles and prepubescent moans vibrating his throat in all the right ways. I wanna bend him over after finishing deep in his throat, find his autistic boypucci and go to town, no lube, stretching that virgin anus until he bleeds, smelling his hair as he moans in both pain and ecstasy.pushed on only by friction and testosterone, and as we near climax, I wanna hear those autistic factoids about ejaculation from him, getting faster and faster until he pops, tears streaming down our cheeks. All the while, I want his twin sister to watch from the closet, fingering herself, wishing she could join in on the fun, only letting her join in to lick her brother's anus clean, orgasmically suggesting me and her do missionary, only for Sheldon to shut her down, telling her, "We don't LEARN doing missionary." His logic is infalliable, and I deny her the pleasure of my cock. Then, as I clean up and sneak out the window of his bedroom, him following, I walk on my way, a passerby on the sidewalk, unknown to his mother, or the neighborhood, as he walks through the front door telling her, "there, I played."

>MRW the jokes they pull off

uhh...

zany little boy

whaddefug

s ome Wau
ck y Ba r
zo op
l
e f u n
!

>ideal
>you may not like it

that doesn't make sense

are they actually making this show?

that's because you didn't read the whole thing you kike, it's implying that it's superior, and that even if you don't agree, it doesn't matter, because it's still statistically and factually the best a show can be and there's nothing your opinion can do to change that.

it's out, and it's prime fap material

>maxium jewish autism

i think jews would feel better about themselves if they just became christians

well thats something new

hmmm

MODS

need an adult?

more

It's three in the morning where I'm at, but I'll do a tribute tomorrow if you want

Yes please

aight, I'll be replying to when I do it.

big bang theory is shit but why did they make a spinoff of the worst character?