Pretty damn sure I'm real close to just killing myself

Pretty damn sure I'm real close to just killing myself.

Show of hands who wants to fucking die?

the world needs you. you. you, to save yourself.

lol

suicide is the only way you can be 100% certain that you won't ever get to experience your favourite thing ever again.

plus there is somebody who needs you
they might not know it yet, but you are the most important thing to someone on this world

Don't do it sweet kitty. We need You. Really.

Jesus loves me this I know
For the bible tells me so
If he hollars let him go
e i e i o

Nah but really, I was never given the choice. I was born because of someone elses choice, and they didn't even want to have me. Why cant I have the choice to fucking leave?

I've been thinking more and more about buying a gun and just blowing my brains out. It's becoming quite a vivid thing.

Buy a sexy ass 6 chamber revolver, load every other chamber. Spin it, close it, tuck it under my chin and pull the trigger.

Sure, 50% chance I dont die.. that day. I'll still have the gun and the bullets, and one of those times it'll go bang.

Big important question.

Do you WANT to enjoy life?
Or do you currently see such little in life that you actually don't care about enjoying life?

The most annoying and least enjoyable thing to do is morning jog. Or, if you live in a shit neighbourhood. Buy a treadmil.

Set alarm to like, 9am. Run a descent distance. Record that distance.
Run the same thing again but add a tiny bit more on. Do the same thing, only for like 6 minutes each morning. Then like 10 minutes.

Then eventually, stay on 10 minutes but improve your speed.

Sounds boring?
Yeh then kill yourself.

Otherwise try this. I promise you, exercise if VERY underrated.

I've done a lot of things, mate. Sure, some shit has been rad. But in the end, I fuck it up. I fuck up anything thats good coming my way and regret it every second.
I've done the exercise thing. Exercise doesnt improve my life or my attitude or change everything I've fucked up. It just makes me tired

I just want to be happy. I want to be with someone that understands me, that I'm attracted to, and that won't judge me. I don't think that I can though.
When I was young someone.... took something from me and I think it was what makes people normal and able to be in a relationship.
I've always been so alone and I don't think thatt I can change now. I don't know if I want to die but I sure as shit don't give a fuck about being alive. I like bowling though, so that's something.

just had someone who understood me, but what I do?
Get scared, fuck it up, now all her feelings for me have died. Been years since i let anyone into my life, and walked right into eachothers.
But I fucked it up
And I think it's going to be the last fuck up I make

What if one doesn't have a favorite thing

off to bed and plot my suicide more tomorrow night. Goodnight, Sup Forums. Get off the internet.

well you gotta enjoy something

wether you have found it or not

see

here's what you do user
find something you really enjoy doing, like an instrument or a sport or learning a language or vidya or juggling or something and just devote all your spare time to that. Eventually you'll forget all about whatever it is that's got you down

read nietzsche

Alex?

I would like to die every single day :)
But I think of nature,
I think about how all my problems come from humans
I think of how humans used to live, hunting and gathering among the forests, drinking from the rivers
I think of how animals live, from one day to the next. Food, shelter, and reproduction, thats all they know
I think about our species incredibly powerful brains, The discoveries we have made, fire, electricity, agriculture, flight. We can shape the elements to our will. We have incredible technology, and its still developing.
We have also created problems, we are polluting and pillaging our home, soon it will not be able to sustain us.
We who should have been the guardians of life, have plundered earth almost beyond disrepair. The only planet we know of that can sustain life.

There is work to be done. Not for me, but for the trees, for the raspberries, the dogs, the birds, the wolfs, the whales. For our future human descendants, for the future of life in the universe. Killing yourself would be selfish, there is too much to be done.

Killing myself would be selfish, yes. But I was never given the fucking choice to be born or not. My parents made a selfish, irresponsible decision to fuck when they knew they didnt want any more kids. And I felt it
The 5th child born into a family falling apart.
The one who understood nothing
the one whose parents wished was never born
the one who was taught through neglect that giving up is ok
It's my choice and I choose to end the suffering. There's nothing wrong with that. This world is utter fucking shit and getting worse. Why is my life so fucking valuable? It isn;t. I dont do anything except consume and bring misery to others around me because I consistently fuck everything up.
Killing myself would the last act of pain I give to anyone, then they'll die and there'll be nothing left of my bullshit fucking legacy of nothing

just deleted a whole paragraph
tldr im checking out when yhe time is right

Stream link?

maybe my suicide note s still on my computer. my family complemented my writing at least

ausfag here.

Don't be a soft cunt and add to another statistics.

Don't become just another number.

The individual experience is far beyond an 'inherent property' or 'destiny'.

m8. C'mon. You're better than that this trivial shit

"trivial shit" that could significantly change my life is still grounds for considering an hero

None of us are given the choice, but dude you could have been born in Africa or India or another 3rd world shit-hole where you have 0 prospects but disease, starvation and death.

Fuck your parents. Sounds like you had a tough time coming up and i'm sorry, but its the past. Dont do anything for your parents, Get rid of them, move on and live for you.

You can change, you don't have to give up. Who cares about letting people down? at the end of the day everyone dies and life is chaotic and short, everyone is too caught up wading through their own shit to care that you messed up.

I'm sorry but you are wrong, the world is not shit... human beings are shit. The civilisations we have created are shit. Our economic system is shit. People en masse, are generally unpleasant and shit.

The world is fucking beautiful though, In my eyes its the only thing that matters, Its the reason i don't kill myself because i feel like i owe the earth a debt of gratitude for allowing me to exist and currently its in danger from mad-men who only care about $$$.

Fuck everyone, and stop beating yourself up so much dude. Life's hard and pointless enough as it is, you have to worship this futility and insignificance, don't overthink it, don't give a shit, try find those happy chemicals cause nothing else matters.

its your choice to get out if you cant hack it, and that option is always on the table, it always will be. But you'll die one day in the future anyway, might aswell try and "rip the arse out of it" (to use a local phrase) before you go.

I've said my piece, it's up to you to decide whether or not to legitimately an hero or not.

To be quite honest, just hurry up and fucking an hero yourself if you think honestly think you haven't contributed at least 000000.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% to someone else happiness.

If you have, for me at least, that's reason enough to make that into
000000.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002%

>Show of hands

still op from last post, drunk af, but you get the jist.

To re-iterate, don't be a soft cunt, realize your own potential, realize that everything will cease to be - and in spite of that, make the best possible situation for your self out your current circumstances.

anyway, I'm drunk and I'm outy.

Get a cat

Lol im the 4th child in a 5 child family. I think i got it worst because i am treated with no respect and had to fight for everything with my family but my little bro gets everything and my sisters take him places and buy him shit because they realised they fucked me up by treating me like a dog and they need at least 1 successful male in the fam.

If you give up you're just doing all your haters a favour. Nobody cares about you or me or any of us losers except ourselves. Trust me i know how you feel, i still have dozens of suicide pages bookmarked, i know how to get an exit bag, and i found a cliff i could dive off if i had to. But im waiting for a while because finally i got thr fuck out of my home and now im at a shit uni but its better than nothing and i get to live with 7 other young people who aren't as retarded as my family was. Shit can get better. The only time you can really justifiably lose hope is if you face 15 plus years in prison or a death sentence. Other than that life can change in ways you never thought possible.