Why do whites like to act like they're more peaceful and more pure than other races when things like this were the norm...

Why do whites like to act like they're more peaceful and more pure than other races when things like this were the norm less than a hundred years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
m.ranker.com/list/jewish-american-mobsters-and-organized-crime-figures/public-enemy
science.sciencemag.org/content/297/5582/851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because THIS IS NOW. Who is causing problems in the world NOW?

This picture has already been proven by Sup Forums as fake,

>things like this

Because a hundred years ago all the lesser races were still more violent than Whites. Do you need an example of how tribal Indian or African life went? You need only look at their graveyards, where more bones than not show evidence of a traumatic, violent death. We simply have the best documented history, and niggers and indigenous peoples have none, so they're free to imagine their ancestors "living in tune with nature" and shit like that. It doesn't help that leftists help them pacify the past, as well.

because we don't act like murderous animals. Think about Chicago and Detroit.

Also consider this story I saw in the news the other day.

>man enters walmart
>places $1000 lcd tv in buggy
>strolls out front door
>Security confronts the man
>the man pulls out a gun and shoots the security guard to death

I read the headline of this story and knew it was a black man before I even read the article. You never see white people act so mindlessly violent, but stories like this happen daily in black communities.

>Why do whites like to act like they're more peaceful and more pure

Why do niggers, spics, kikes and miscellaneous muds try to act like they have any kind of moral superiority or even parity with whites?

But this is a modest day in Africa so what is your point?

They don't, it's just the idiot racist on this board that are neckbeard loser manlet that think they must preserve their "superior white genes" so their loser 5 foot 6 kids can carry on their pale skinned legacy

>whites kill rapists
>whiny bitch 100 years later complains

cry more

History is full of killing, but white/east Asian society tended towards the most peaceful societies.

Don't like it? Move to fucking Africa to see how modern niggers act.

>niggers having morals

Knowing my fellow white people we probably hanged them for good reason

mad

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

>because we don't act like murderous animals. Think about Chicago and Detroit.

In 2015 there were 488 homicides in Chicago mostly committed by black gangsters

In 1928 there was 498 homicides in Chicago mostly committed by white mobsters

This is a bad example the mob was very active in Chicago in the 20's and 30's

I heard most of the white mobsters were actually Jews and they tried to frame it as being done exclusively by white Europeans.

Besides, Southern Italians are mulattos anyways

>North Korea

dam sun

Do you think those two swing from the tree dindu nuffin?

>I heard most of the white mobsters were actually Jews

I like this board and all but the way you guys try to blame everything on the Jews is NOT redpilled at all, grow up

>The norm

That's an interesting narrative that's served your side quite well.

>the norm

If it was the norm we wouldn't have a nigger problem now.

Eat a bowl of cocks, Shekelberg.

You really going to pretend La Kosher Nostra isn't a thing? really?

Bugsy Siegel; Meyer Lansky ; Louis “Lepke” Buchalter; Joseph “Doc” Stacher; Jacob “Gurrah” Shapiro; Hyman “Curly” Holtz; Louis “Shadows” Kravits; Harry Tietlebaum; Philip “Little Farvel” Kovalick; and Harry “Big Greenie” Greenberg.

m.ranker.com/list/jewish-american-mobsters-and-organized-crime-figures/public-enemy

What's wrong in that picture? Whites are too lenient for their own good.

White people had better shit to do than lynching, only the KKK and the South did it and everybody knows they're fucking crazies

the fucking false equivalence is legit with you aye cunt.

If you have to bring up shit from more than 50 years ago to support your argument I'm gonna go ahead and just say that its stupid. The world has changed and people have changed. Cept for the nig nogs.

You're the same type of cunt in one of my classes that when I tell them how fuckin fucked Islam is they say "Yeah well the KKK and Crusades happened once so..." and thats the end of their argument. Problem solved? No, completely avoiding it.

Because niggers, without the influence of white people, still eat each other.

Because that organised lynching is still a hundred times less violent than what goes on in Africa today.

Most whites have the Sup Forums mentality.

Because hanging people on a tree was a norm for white people but hanging people of other races and religion is still a norm for us and other races.

>White people had better shit to do than lynching

Lynchings were common punishment back then.

They were often used for rapists, horse thieves, cattle rustlers, and murderers.

Everyone cries for the poor Dindus.
No one seems to remember that whites who fucked up got hanged just as quickly.

I guess that's their only form of entertainment since they are no TVs to steal.

Nice double double.

Most people who got lynched were rapists. Why do muds accuse us of being horrible people for punishing them for the disgusting crimes they commit?

science.sciencemag.org/content/297/5582/851

White men are significantly less likely to carry a variant of a gene that's directly correlated to Psychopathy and anti-social behavior.

>59% of African-American men, 56% of Maori men, 54% of Asian men, and 34% of Caucasian men carry the 3R variant.

>things like this were the norm
Things like that weren't the norm. They were rare, especially compared with black crimes.

ty for the info

they all look like jews

We have less in-group infighting then other races. Just look at near all white communities, nearly no violent crimes there.

Too true and painful. I wish the Democrat's KKK party had made it the norm so our country's crime rates would plummet.

because we are talking about now? You dumb fucks, niggers still fucking stoning and burning ppl alive.. fucking retard fuck

>Who cares what brown people do now
>Look what white people used to do!

Those things are no longer the norm in white countries.
They are, however, still the norm in non-white countries.

>champagne in brown bag
Wew

Guess you never heard of Murder Inc.? Go ahead look it up, I'll wait.