How do I know I don't have a lobotomy

How do I know I don't have a lobotomy

If you are considering that question and have enough rational ability to go online anonymously to ask that question, you did not have one.

unsure.

but I think I have a penistomy.
my wiener is barely a four incher

I have an indent on my skull.

I went to the hospital and now I have to learn everything again

I did crack my skull open when I was a kid, but I don't remember. My mom tells me it isn't true, but I remember it happening then everyhting faded black.

how do you know I don't? What if it is a highly advanced lobotomy

The indent is on my left frontal lobe

is there a "Made in China" label?

No. Just a scar that I think has been covered up. Who would tell someone they had a lobotomy right? I remember my doctor saying you definitely didn't have a lobotomy and then he chuckled. I'm just realizing this.

Latvian joke:
- Potato. Is cold.

Also, dark.

Spil it open to check.
Have a zombie horse

That does sound very suspicious. Don't they have to tell you by law? I don't fucking know.

They have all the medical records. I just didn't want to bother with them. Now I really want to know.

I honestly think I had some of my brain removed. I remember being really fucked up in the hospital.

Alright If I didn't get a lobotomy then what could they have done to me? My mom signed some papers before they knocked me out

False alarm guys I just realized I have schizophrenia so all of what I thought is either false or I have no idea what I saw in that hospital. It was just some crazy shit.

do fucking know what a lobotomy is and why they did them? they were done to calm absolutely raging mental patients to give them a more peaceful life. your doctor laughed because nobody does them anymore and it had no application to your problems. he laughed because your comment was off the wall.

How do explain this fucking indent. I never had thi before the hospital

Yeah. I'm just over thinking everything dude. My bad.

seriously talk to a therapist dude. schizophrenia runs in my family for real. therapy can keep you grounded so you don't fall down rabbit holes. if it's really bad meds can help too.

Goodnight Sup Forums