India thread

India thread.

Post everything indian related! Go.

bobs and vaganae

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/snapchat-denies-ceo-s-poor-india-comment-but-boycottsnapchat-trends-online/story-EununEp571pM40oBTznN1J.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme fact!
This meme was found in 1947 august 15:
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS.

Which was later turned into DESIGNATED EATING STREETS in modern /superpowered/ India.

you saying what you basterd bich - 1999 Pudo "classic" Patel, MS Software developer.

>The great Khali wwe custom entrance.

Topnotch 4k award winning Indian movie of the year: The toilet.

>Secret sauce of Big mac @Indian MCdonald's.

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/snapchat-denies-ceo-s-poor-india-comment-but-boycottsnapchat-trends-online/story-EununEp571pM40oBTznN1J.html

POO

Bump 4 open bobz

This is old, they have un banned it here. why don't you take the time and fuck off then

India is modern and advanced.
The white slaves have been good goys modi sasrkar ki jaye bhosriwala op fuck off

kek
>that pic

bump

get the fuck out of here porki madarchod bhsdina makichut bharwa

haha no way curry shits

hindustan murdabad

bump

indians are disgusting rat-like creatures

show us a pic and timestamp of the nearest street jateendar

if you sand me vagana pix I'll buy a toilet vaganae 4 lyf

Let me just add an orange dot on the center aaaaand WOOPS you're Niger now.

uff bhabi sexy babi navel

babi suck my lulla yu murfuckar bobs in the right places mm train fun

i do shitting inn yur mommys pussy yar

u sayin wat sanjay I did the refeuling last flight its your turn now let me pooja in my sooja in peace mother yar make sure sunny leone movies are on loop in the IFES yar

nice job

>DESIGNATED
>E
>S
>I
>G
>N
>A
>T
>E
>D

Does anyone else hate being Indian

mister, i will be please having you know that my country is a proud heritage and superpower

do not be being racists or i will syskey you basterd bich fuck you mum

how does it feel knowing your country has had organisations like UNICEF attempt to teach your people to use a toilet instead shitting out in the streets and train tracks?

No,just you and your mom

this is INDIA

That's a tiny clean part of India, I've been in several cities and towns and everything is plain disgusting, the only places they try to keep clean are tourist attractions, hotels, and politician homes

Dude, have you ever looked at a map? Have you seen the size of India? Let's say every single city is 100% a giant pile of steamy shit, that still leaves 99.99% of the country as open green space.

Besides, come to the states. Chicago, NY, LA, Miami, Baltimore... they're all shitholes too. That's just how most cities with huge populations are. Heck, Detroit even has an open defecation problem like Delhi XD

there is no comparison

india has shit built into the fabric of the infrastructure.

the smell of the air in India will always have essence of feces.

Tourists will notice this. along with the horrible diarrhea they will receive from tasting the poo bacteria rich cuisine

southern india style

Pooping on the beach in India documentary -
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

CNN India public defecation -
youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig

So fucking sad

>2nd video
> min 1:35
>reporter gently touch manĀ“s shoulder
>"woman totaly wants me to grab vagena and bob"

I'm never eating from an Indian restaurant.

welcome to india

this genuinely made me angry

what the actual fuck?

I find the lack of naked Indian chicks disturbing

I love the synergy of their rape and street shitting cultures.

3:17 first video

fucking filthy animals. Imagine stepping in this without the protective layer of flip-flops. Even with shoes you would be leaving a mud trail.

Leaning your hand on the wall is bound to get your palms stained, but i guess they would be stained anyway due to scraping the grease off your rectum with fingernails

fake. this is photoshopped to remove the mounds of shit. it was ran through a green filter. Real photo is much more brown

pic related. 5 star resort in india