I dont get it. Why does murica love him so much...

I dont get it. Why does murica love him so much, even after he goes back on his campaign promises and has none of his bills and legislations passed

Sup Forums.org/pol/

what's even more astonishing is how people seemed to like obama when he practically destroyed our great country in only 8 years

they were stupid enough to elect him in the first place, weren't they?

Was obama care a good or bad thing?
Was trump getting rid of obama care the right thing to do?

OP here, i think thst last year's election was a case of picking a lesser of two evils, Hillary was dodgy as fuck to begin with if i lived in america, my vote would not have gone to Hillary

That's simple, uninformed brainlet liberals are easily manipulated by the press who told them Obama was good for them. It's why hillary got more votes in the 2016 election, democrats love low information voters, illegals, minorities, felons etc, the are easily manipulated.

National Debt isn't a bad thing, you fucking retard. You have to spend money on the country to encourage growth, it's not a fucking business. The rest of that - marginal increases - do not qualify as "practically destroying the country". Check out Zimbabwe and get perspective.

>CNN told me so.. the post

kek

He reduced racism.

Whites are becoming dumber and destroying ourselves. It happened to all great empires in history. It's not wise to think it won't happen to us.

Ehh, TBH it's not great because it's basically welfare for the insurance industry. It could be a lot better if the Republicans hadn't blocked every effort to improve it over the last several years. Why did they block it? Because in day one of the Obama admin they all agreed to block anything he tried to accomplish, even if they normally would have agreed to it in principle. Hell, the ACA should be called "Romneycare", not Obamacare, because it was dreamed up by a conservative think tank called the Heritage foundation, and first implemented in Massachsetts under Mitt Romney's administration. So it's not great, it's not terrible, but it's the only thing that had a prayer of passing in the political climate of the time. What it has done is slow the rate of premium increases. People forget that before the ACA premiums were rising at a much faster rate than since it took effect.

Yeah, and the Conservative rednecks that get their news from Fox, Brietbart, and infowars are SOOO much better informed.

>It's why hillary got more votes
We don't know that, nobody really knows who got the popular vote, due to irregularities, voting fraud, (illegals voting) and a whole bunch of missing and possibly hacked results.

I love him because he is not pc,and he is not Hillary

its beacuse murricunts are stoopid as they come. There literally isnt any hope

Hey retards, the Republican's base support is retarded uneducated fat white shits like yourselves.

Which is pretty funny, cause these failures are the ones who benefit most from welfare.

The majority of America despises him.

If you don't get it on your own, then nothing I can say will change your mind. Seek & ye shall find.