i thought about moving to e-ciggs but it really looks gay af

Chesterfield, and Sláger if im broke.

Gauloises red

OH and also how much do you pay per pack
It's 3,20€ here for Camelis

Gauloises Blondes Blue

None. I recently quit.

i prefer the crucial mx300

I smoke winston aqua,Costs about 9 dollars a pack. Yeesssssss! Feel the force!

The shitiest, by the way ukrainian cigarettes are!

LM regular cut, a pack is like 5 USD (50 SEK) here in Sweden

Stuyvesant red, but in Australia at the moment so I'm smoking winfield

none. i wouldn't enjoy lung cancer

I have a really sensitive sense of taste and smell, but I've never understood cigarette preference.

Unless it's some knock-off Eastern European fake shit that "fell off the back of a lorry" where you can literally taste the burning plastic they've used as filler, they're all much of a muchness to me.

This

Most British thing I've read in awhile. It's got everything, the first part oozes with a condescending tone, and then raps it up beautifully with goofy ass language

My favorite are camel filters

I dont because it's disgusting and harmful

newports

Classic Marlboro Reds, no clue if its a normie brand or not but its smooth and still heavy enough to taste the tabaco, go for blacks if i can find em

Camel wide filters

Was a Marlboro Reds guy but packed it in nearly a year ago.

Cigs are for faggot

Get some Snus or oral tobacco

camel non filters

>get some snus or oral tobacco
yeah cause I want black teeth to look like im in the 1800s

American spirit blacks

Marlb Gold

Peter Jackson's reds

timeless times red 100's

their fucking awful, but cheap and pretty strong.
ya get use to em

0 I smoke NONE

NONE EVER

FUCK THOSE CANCER STICKS

FUCK YOU BIG TOBACCO VIRALLY MARKETING THIS SITE

YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER

Copenhagen southern blend here

Tobacco thread?

ikr, i only smoke 1 pack a week.

pic related

you see the joke here is, the size of the pack i smoke. most would think of a normal pack of 20 and say thats not alot, but in the pic there a very large pack, containing even smaller packs, witch is far over just 1 normal pack.
the tone aswell of me saying one pack a weed was quite sarcastic, witch i feel adds to the overall joke.

Marlboro red

Original camels or Ukrainian knock-offs?

Because there's a difference, brat.

I'm gonna lucky STRIKE you in the damn mouth my big ol fucking dick so hard it decapitates you

FUCK YOU CANCER BRO HEY LOOK AT ME IM ADDICTED TO DEATH HAHA LOOK AT ME HAHAH LOOK AT MY CANCER INJECTIONS

I used to smoke these, bought the tobacco and used a machine to roll my own. Taste great but they got a little pricey

Either you have fish or grow weed, which is it

I dont. Seeing as I am not a filthy cunt

ay yo hol up

who gives a fuck what people think of you based on how you get your nic fix.
shit man people look at cig smokers a certain way too.

at the end of the day its your body, your lungs, your health that you have to live with. the rest is all just bullshit filling.

>$300 gun made in huehuehueheuheuhistan

I paid 200 :). u mad mayoboy?

Fuck me thats cheap. Where do you live?

Ultra Light

I smoked for a bit but decided smoking was stupid so I quit. Smoked Lucky Strikes though.

no one fucking cares about you op. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Sup Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

you know those arent actually better for you? if anything its worse

Ultra light fag here too. Decent flavor for an ultra. Slow burning. $6.80 here in California.

Slovakia

Weed
:^)

my mom smokes those....
she's 62

true

handmade cigarillos with home chopped tobacco.

Marlbro blacks. I prefer grizzly Wintergreen dip though.

What is the legality of growing your own tobacco?

Camel wide menthols

aqua blue Parliaments!

Lucky Strike the Blue Ones

Ausfag here Rothmans man here its 20 for 20 the middle one is from overseas

Taho Royale.
Used to smoke Gauloise, but some fucker decided that they won't be sold anymore where I live.

Marlboro touch 6

>be a big shot at Sup Forums
>thinks he can talk for the whole channel.
LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND A NEW FAG

marlboro menthol and occasionally reds if i'm in the mood

over 10 pounds a pack now, lucky i only smoke a pack and a half a week [spoiler]for now[/spoiler]

Viceroy Red King Size. $20 for 2 from 7-11

The best

Marlboro 27's or Southern Cuts. Quit smoking for about a week and just bought another pack last night. They taste like shit now.

Why did you quit?

leaf fag here, where i live its perfectly legal, but i've never successfully grown some that were good.

that is copypasta, faget

Vaping is great dude. I was able to quit cigs all together and save a good $30 a week. I'm able to breathe better because no carcinogens or tar in my lungs. Tastes so much better than smoking and I can do it indoor for the most part without whatever room I'm in smelling like shit.

Have stop for 1 year and 14 days, after 12 years smoking.
Hope one day you gonna stop too faggots.

Pall Mall red

yeah, i really enjoy being able to get my nicotine without all the crap that comes with cigarettes. and i can't care less about what people thinks, its all clichés nowadays anyways. i do however, enjo a cigar once in awhile.

Marlboro Red Special Blend 100's

None because i actually care about my health and am not a degenerate

None now....I can hardly make it around the block because of shortness of breath because of cigs !

all packs of cigarettes look like this or worse here in canada.

Why not? It's expensive, damaging to your health and completely pointless.

i already quit smoking, but i used to smoke Camels, Winston, Lucky Strike and sometimes Marlboro. All of them reds.

Quit smoking 3 years ago and every cigarette still looks perfect to me.

Enjoy the really cool hole in your throat idiots

Mäkký obal?

Route 66 Red 100s

Marlboro Black Menthols (in 100s)

>smoking in 2017

Camels

Seven stars

>still believing this in 2017