It's impossible to talk about this on Sup Forums...

It's impossible to talk about this on Sup Forums, so let's make things entirely clear here: what exactly will Macron becoming president change? What are his ACTUAL plans and policies exactly?

He will hit the stonewall of political fragmentation that it is experimenting France at the moment.

Jacques Attali's new brand puppet.

He won't change a whole lot, and that's a good thing.

Nothing will change. No european politican can do anything. Nobody can stop China crushing other economies now, probabily just a nuclear war.

didn't realise there were jews in finland

>and that's a good thing
For Le Pen it is

Same shit as Hollande.
Maybe he'll reduce corporate tax and privatize some shit but that is all

It's the candidate of the oligarchy, so he will do all what Sarkozy and Hollande couldn't do. He also told he will control the internet.

Take not that he may be elected, but he is already very unpopular. 43% of the people who voted for him the 2nd round did only it to block the FN.
26% of abstention, a record.
11.5% of blank and null votes, a record.

If France were to have a referendum to leave the EU next month, how likely would it to pass?

This will be just a Status Quo, nothing of impressive will change.
he's basically a puppet of the european comission and of various lobbys.

anyway French people deserve totally this for being complete sheeps and cuckolds.

Voting for le penis was voting to leave, so no chance.

He will privatise the remains of the social state, businesses will keep outsourcing everything to South Asia, the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. Basically the same thing that would have happened with any politician in charge.

Like says, there is no way we can compete with 12-year-olds who work 80 hours a week for a rice bowl.

>french jews voted for macron
>french muslims voted against le pen

>It's impossible to talk about this on Sup Forums
correct. so you decided to start this thread to confirm that?

>normie French people fell for the FN=NSDAP meme and now have Hillary Clinton in the body of a Frenchman as their president

I want to know what he is going to do against terrorism, Le Pen had clear plans about it.

That's different, though. I don't believe the UK would vote to have Nigel Farage in power just to leave the EU. UKIP are considered too much of a clown party and are too extreme for a lot of people. To have a stable party like the conservatives in power whilst leaving the EU was good enough for voters.

Give young Muslims a 500€ "culture pass" to discover French culture and discourage terrorism

In other words teaching young aspiring radicals about all the critical infrastructure in the interior of France that can be attacked as well as cities like Paris.

Rich will get richer, poor will get poorer, the Eternal German and da joos are happy

Hillary Clinton wanted to increase welfare spending, Macron wants to cut spending and labor regulations.

Melenchon voters also want to get out of Europe and he got 19% in first round

+21% of Le Pen it's already 40%

>and that's a good thing
Don't make me start up my oven

He will just continue what Sarkozy and Hollande started. More Big Brother shit, less freedoms, less money for the peasants and more money for the rich.

The FN itself is a meme. It's the FN that lets the same oligarchs get elected since 30 years. I strongly suspect that Marine did not even really want to be elected, just like her father in 2002.

To be fair, the problem with FN is its history. Imagine a candidate with his own party and without the nasty FN history attached to it but with the same ideas.

That would be a French Trump, essentially. Well look how that turned out. His mandate isn't that different from what Hillary would have done so far.

He's limiting mass migration and building The Wall. The latter wouldn't be relevant to France, the former very much so. It's entirely possible that demographically speaking, Macron is France's Rubicon.

I thought he hadn't started building the wall yet? Deportations already happened under Obama btw...

All the same, mass migration isn't my only concern. It's not even close to being my main concern, although I acknowledge it has become a real issue.

>Macron wants to cut spending
Wrong, cretin.

>re-education programs work

Please tell me you're kidding about this.

They don't need a program to learn about critical infrastructure though. Google Earth

Mass migration is my main concern though, as is handing over sovereignity to the EU. If Macron were cool on one of these issues, I wouldn't have a problem. As for why these matter more than whether or not your handouts go up or down, allow me to use two quotes
1. Demography is Destiny
2. (From Rousseau) Freedom that has been given away can never be regained

Rousseau was full of shit and my main concern is, in fact, actual, personal freedoms, along with, you guessed it, "handouts", and economy in general.

I don't why it isn't everyone's main concern at this point. The banks and the super-rich are enslaving us, right now. That's what Macron really is about.

While I sometimes wish there were more white people in my neighborhood, Muslims are not really the ones standing in my way, or when they do, it's anecdotal and easier do deal with.

*I don't know why

He also wants to invest in new skills training for workers, instead of putting the jobs the market deemed unnecessary on life-support. I feel that's a real good thing that will promote growth and social mobility at the same time.

Hollande has been saying the same thing for years and it's still a nightmare to get any interesting or relevant training. They refuse to fund anything anymore.

They don't want to leave the euro. The franc wouldn't be as hard a currency (the euro has the backing of many treasuries and the central bank has a super strict monetary policy), and possibly not as strong if the government wants to print more money to devalue debt and make it easier to pay. People don't want their life savings to lose value and they don't want purchasing power to drop.

That's too bad, I was excited for it.

Nothing

No. I am not joking

>and possibly not as strong if the government wants to print more money to devalue debt and make it easier to pay

LMFAO

This is utterly irrelevant.

Because the debt is simply impossible to pay. It's a huge scam, pure, unjustified usury. I'm anarchist, but hell if we gotta have a government we need one which has the balls to admit this publicly and to actually do something about it. Currently I don't see any politician or party who has enough intellectual honesty AND balls to fit that role.

Absolutely no chance for a referendum. We just elected the most pro-european candidate.

Long live Europa.

>French culture

No such thing.

t. Macron

>why wont anyone join us in our retardation
t. brit/pol/

Not what I meant.

It's literally what he said.

If you don't pay your public debts, your government loses credit. Not only does this mean they won't get loans, including low-interest ones from NGOs and allied governments, it's harder to negotiate with your creditors in other areas.

Interest is needed because creditors won't take risks otherwise and they'd be losing real value because every cent they spend on you is a cent they don't get to invest somewhere else.

That isn't to say you can't negotiate debt relief with your creditors or even your debtors, as long the would-be pardoned has something to offer.

Also, governments don't need to pay 100% of their respective debts as long as they don't risk defaulting.

I don't care. This whole system is a scam. It's been that way since the 70s. When international treaties were signed to ban states to borrow from their own national banks at 0% interest.

The so-called debe it just interests and interests of interests owed to private banks. The same banks that deliberately mess up our whole economy every x years. Fuck these people, they don't produce anything, we don't owe them shit.

There is no way this will end well if we keep playing by these rules. Period.

>Muslims are not really the ones standing in my way
yet, i wonder if the people who either support islam or the ones who just blink an eye to the issue would say "yes" if being asked: would you like to live under a muslim majority?

80/20 for remain imo

t bh I'd rather not, if possible. But it's really not going to happen overnight.

Also I think there are worse and more likely scenarios.

>Muslims are not really the ones standing in my way
I hope you've invested in some good roadblocks then.

>being this delusional

I'm more likely to die from a tile falling off a roof on my head than to get killed by a terrorist.

Also the way I see it, the French government is responsible for the attacks, the only question is to which extent.

>I'm more likely to die from a tile falling off a roof on my head than to get killed by a terrorist.
Imagine if companies actually used this reasoning to justify their decisions.
>Yes, our genetically modified food has questionable substances in them that may give you cancer, but you're more likely to die in a traffic accident anyway!
This does not justify the increase in risk, especially when there's NOTHING positive that could in any way stand against the risks. These Islamic migrants are violent, have low IQs (most likely due to genetic factors), refuse to assimilate, drain the state's coffers and reduce social cohesion. It's estimated that 7% of Frances population fills 70% of its prison cells. How can you know these facts and not see this as the biggest problem facing France right now?

>Also the way I see it, the French government is responsible for the attacks, the only question is to which extent.
At least we agree on that. I'd say: fully. Their refusal to solve the problem effectively makes them co-responsible. What they should be doing is what Trump has tried but was blocked in: shut down all migration from risk countries until a good way to filter out the riskiest elements has been found. And even then, keep in mind that France has no obligation to take these people in. Especially when they have to travel through at least a dozen safe countries before they get to France, making them no longer refugees but economic migrants.

terror is not even the major problem when the amount of people supporting sharia law and other anti-humanistic shit in europe increase every year

And what is the west currently standing for? Freedom and human rights? My ass.

i agree the world is not good vs bad but we vs them, and so islamists are a menace not only to >us but to everyone else outside their ideology, seriously think of any good western thing that you personally like and agree with, it's very likely it would die under a muslim sunni majority

>Imagine if companies actually used this reasoning to justify their decisions

I don't get the comparison.

Anyway, I think you misunderstand what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying mass migration from Muslim countries is good right now. It's bad.

All I'm saying is I'm blaming the government for all of this, and more. What the government is doing is the real concerning thing. Hating Muslims is a mistake as well as a waste of time and energy. Even Jean-Marie Le Pen agrees with this and has made similar statement, although not exactly for the same reasons as I do.

and macron wants to reduce government spending so it won't happen

He will just be Merkel's puppet. We fucked up. Not a good thing.
Neither is Le Pen. Funny how the best candidates happen to be communists, just like Bernie Sanders and Melenchon.

Some things I enjoy are already illegal and I don't see the police state getting any laxer, quite the opposite.

Of course a shariah state would be no better or worse most likely, but meh, I don't really see it happening anyway.

Also ISIS was actually backed up by western governments and Israel, directly or not. At any rate it's a well established fact that the movements' roots are in Qatar and Saudi Arabia which are allies of the US. Call me a tinfoil hat but there's too much awful and sketchy shit going on for me to believe in the official storyline. So-called conspiracy theories are getting more and more popular here and the government is afraid of it, it has made propaganda campaigns against them.

>Melenchon
It's like you want France's economy to crash and burn even harder.

Melenchon was the best canditate, all in all. I didn't like everything about his ideas but at least he has charisma and his heart is more or less in the right place.

I didn't vote for him because I thought if he was elected he would likely pussy out of fighting the EU and poverty, like Tsipras.

>These Islamic migrants are violent, have low IQs (most likely due to genetic factors), refuse to assimilate, drain the state's coffers and reduce social cohesion. It's estimated that 7% of Frances population fills 70% of its prison cells. How can you know these facts and not see this as the biggest problem facing France right now?
People are so gullible on Sup Forums, they will believe anything thrown at them as long as there's enough caption pictures to support it.

>violent
black people are more violent than whites, and gypsies are the most violent, living in poverty makes people more violent perhaps?

>low IQ
3rd world countries have lower IQs on average, which means that a majority of people have very low IQs, not that all people are "around" this average. We can also compare that to the proportion of farmers or menial workers

>refuse to assimilate
what does assimilating mean ? If anything the average muslim in France has a particular street dress code not found anywhere else in muslim countries, and how they exclusively listen to french rap, we can argue that it's not real assimilation and more of a subculture, but pragmatically, they're the only community of people in the world to share it, and they share it with french people.

>drain the state's coffers
this is a flat out lie though, you can be right wing all you want, but if Europe wants more immigrants, it's because they're profitable, in France, immigration costs us 40 billions each year, and it makes 60 billions. You can have your ideology pls don't tell lies

>It's estimated that 7% of Frances population fills 70% of its prison cells
It's the same with every minority in any country, especially when they're poor and have to resort to drug traficking.

>see this as the biggest problem facing France right now?
The unemployment rate beats record highs each year that passes
The share of profit that gets turned into stocks beats record highs each year that passes

Basically jobs are harder to get, you get paid less, you're more likely to get fired, and while you're dealing with that, rich people get more money than they ever did.

Fraud on social services (welfare) cost us 6€ / month, while the fraud on social contribution (companies paying the government) cost us 136€ / month, we live in a corrupt shithole.

We can deal with migrants fine, but getting rid of crooks parasiting our system is a challenge