It's really my dream to see my ex saved in anons folders ... anyone interested to make that happen

It's really my dream to see my ex saved in anons folders ... anyone interested to make that happen
Pic semi related

Where to get them?

I have them

Гo

Kik me the pics sfamst

>my dream
You have issues, user

If you post them and theyre decent, i will save them and post pics of me fapping to them.

I messaged you already user

I have about 12 selfies not that great

Superdooper4000 in my kik

She looks hot. If i were her new bf I would constantly be sending you blowjob pics. Especially public ones where i cum on her face and she takes a few messy selfies for you to cry over.

That would be awesome I wish you were

Her hair in pigtails and arms tied behind her back, id put a ring gag in her mouth. Then would throat fuck her relentlessly. The video would have audio turned up so you could hear her gagging and choking. Id make her cry your name over and over while she begs for air in between half swallowing my cock.

That would be so graatv

You would join us every now and then, with your cock locked in a chastity belt. She would suck on it while i fuck her doggy style

if that's her, post some and I'll make it happen. Especially if you give her first name

Sure hold on

Also, if anyone has a folder of this one, please post

First name only .. or full ?

Either.

Sofie Clare demblewski

Show folder ?

She could wear panties and sit on my lap while we play strip poker with you

Excellent

Are all the girls in this thread Sofie? Looks like there's actually a few differents. Want to make sure I get this right

Yes all but

You there

Awesome you're the man

You think you'll repost her ?

I love her too

any of this one?

No dont have her yet, but looks the same

You have more of her?

Often show up in the same nude game threads

We'll save mine too ?

Nice, ff?