Boycott Monday Night Football

Boycott Monday Night Football

ya, good luck with that

people aren't going to stop watching football just because you're a special little snowflake who is upset about something he doesnt like and feels entitled to make people act the way he wants them to

why?

because he thinks you ought to

OP can fuck himself

Hey OP, go fuck yourself!

i just told OP to fuck himself.

Not only that, but he, The president, thinks it's okay to bully others. Makes no sense. That shit should be beneath the president of the United States. All this bullshit that has nothing to do with his job, which he's terrible at

It's already happening -- the ratings are heading south and by next week massive numbers of empty seats it will be seen in every stadium. We the People will not PAY to be disrespected. Fucking niggers

Fuck you, I am down OP.
My Country, before overpaid millionaire twats.

trump REALLY needs to learn the christian precept "turn the other cheek"

otherwise he will be fighting every single person who ever slights him, like a little kid

This thread again? Didn’t we make it perfectly clear in last thread that nobody gives a fuck?

Once again, nobody gives a fuck if a bunch of overpaid monkeys want to kneel during anthem. Maybe you should focus on real world problems op.

Bump for BLUE

yeah fucking right, the nfl is the biggest sport in north america BY FAR

the super bowl is the most watched television event BY FAR

you aren't "the people"

you are "a person"

Let me be crystal clear -- I will absolutely continue posting so long as these over paid nogs continue to disrespect our country and police.

wow you really showed them

youre almost as cool as when trump calls someone a pussy on twitter

I'll be honest I don't like what they're doing but It is their right. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't the national anthem they were protesting. Also the ratings could be getting lower because some teams are moving and the fans are done with them

I disrespected the National Anthem and it was fucking amazeballs.

Where was all the outrage for people waving “not my president” signs? Or outrage over how many “proud Americans” tried to abandon the country after election?

All I see is people getting triggered over niggers that get paid WAY too much money to play a game. (And probably have brain damage)

rich people deserve to be rich because they work harder than poor people

if you dont like capitalism you can move to north korea

god libtards are so fucking retarded

How do we ever get past racism if we keep applying it to every little thing.

football is gay as fuck if you were watching before the boycott you are part of the problem

what if it really affects every little thing?

OPERATION: BOOM STICK
>>Sup Forums142858227
>>Sup Forums142858227
>>Sup Forums142858227
>>Sup Forums142858227

>football is gay

>i prefer to browse Sup Forums

>mfw

in the 80's Trump owned a USFL team. he pushed to sue the NFL and sought 1.7 billion. The court ruled the USFL was entitled to $3.76. that's right, 3 dollars. The USFL was bankrupted and Trump didn't get his NFL franchise.

Worked great for Bush, didn't it?

Sorry, he needs to keep on the offensive. He doesn't need to comment on every bozo out there, but something like kneeling started by an Muslim convert that has embraced hating America? That's something the majority of Americans are behind him on.

But it shouldn't. Its all mental, theres not segregation anymore. None of these people have seen real racism.

better than watching niggers run around and throw coconuts at each other

That was not disrespect, fuckwad. That was just an interpretation. You do know Jimmy was a soldier, don't you?

im not talking about how he needs to act as a president, im talking about how he needs to act as a man

trump needs to grow up, for real

you only thing that because youre an autistic virgin

but thats just the NFL's interpretation

>Light me up about this free shit Sup Forums

wirewatch.htclink.com

>people aren't going to stop watching footbal

they already are avoiding nfl

you're a cuck that love niggers

no they aren't and even if they were, its still the biggest sport in NA by far, its not even close

good one

Fly away, Russian shill. Your game is exposed and no one cares about this shit.

The right need to decided on where they fall on free speech. You can't pick and choice what is and isn't free speech.

>grandpas care thread

what about when people get arrested for saying "BOMB" on an airplane?

or when they shout "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

should they be free to say whatever they want, whenever they want?

People really need to ignore this "issue". What it really is, it's self promotion by people in the entertainment business. It's an empty gesture that's real purpose is to create headlines thus promoting the players personal "brand". No such thing as bad publicity. These faggots aren't taking a knee for any other cause than their own wallets.

but then why isn't everyone taking a knee then?

only some players are doing it and others aren't

Contrary to actual belief it isn't illegal to say those things.

Aw man. I wont stand for they white mans anthem, but ill sure collect the checks they give me

Nice false equivalence you got going there.

No one is buying your garbage.

NO ONE CARES now stop shitting up our anime tiddy board with this shill bullshit.

Jimi? Yes. 101st Airborne. Ft. Campbell, Ky. That means nothing. At the time, it was viewed as disrespectful and butthurt hicks hated him as much as they hate Kaepernick. All the same, it was an opportunity to use the National Anthem for social commentary. Nothing more American than calling out a nations problems so they can be fixed. Even if you or I dont understand the issue. Just listen. It may be ugly at first but ultimately it will echo on the right side of history.

thats not really important, my point was that at certain times saying a certain word can be dangerous or cause other people harm

i was just asking a question, i dont know the answer myself, why are you so upset?

why do some people wave nazi flags when others don't?

Why do some people support gay rights while others don't?

because they think its the right thing to do, not everything is based around making money

Meanwhile in the real world...
Healthcare trashed
Shootings continue
Close to WWIII
Trump Makes threats at UN..

But never mind all that right?
>nigs won’t stand for muh anthem
At least we know where your priorities are..

what if they are doing that because of all the things you mentioned

Samefagging this hard.

lol we weren't samefagging

why would somebody samefag that?

[citation needed]

And no, the president is not a valid source.

Because some people have more integrity than to disrespect the country they live in for a few bucks and/or publicity.

but if not standing made you money, and the nfl players are only it it for the money, wouldnt they all not stand?

but some stand and some dont stand

I don't disagree, but you can't pick which words are ok and not ok when it suits your whims. That is my point. You can't say saying nigger,gook, are waving the nazi flags is freedom of speech, but a footballer taking a knee isn't.

just fucking end yourself

holy fuck you've kept going for way past too long

but if you say "its ok to pick certain words to be off limits at certain times" and then say "its never ok to pick certain words to be off limits" then you have a contradiction

you can't have it both ways, either you pick certain words to be banned sometimes or you dont

The right side of history. You do know that the only "right" side of history is the one written by the victors, don't you?

I'm sorry how are they making money on taking a knee?

Yup. Even more reason for these guys to take a stand (or kneel).

i mean the americans were the "victors" against the native americans but they aren't necessarily seen as being on the "right side of history"

Ha! As much as you would like to believe that, it ain't gonna happen over a weekend. Seriously, just by wearing a jersey or doing fantasy football, you're supporting the NFL.

Nah, no one is gonna be boycotting this American past time. Fucken jock heads are too headstrong or rather arrogant to just give up something they've circled their whole lives around even if there a select amount of people showing disdain for the very sport that's paying them, let alone the country that they're settled in. No, the NFL is gonna keep on keepin' on so long as there are brain dead people interested in shit like football.

Do you understand how the entertainment business works?

I do. I feel like you don't.

I would counter they are. Its well documented they were fucked over by the Anglos.

97 year old WW2 vet also takes a knee

Get the fuck out of here Trump bots. Fuck you and your government.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you read the post before replying? That response has nothing to do with what I said, you having a stroke or something?

Nah. Its just a stroke from the uppity football coloreds.

i meant that the americans aren't seen as on the right side of history, not the native americans

when you ask someone (even an american) about the genocide of the native americans people usually respond with "it was immoral"

so the americans conquerors are seen as immoral, even though they were the victors

replace NFL with Trump supporters and your diatribe still works.

Seriously, just last week NK threatened us with an H bomb. But the moment some fucken overpaid assholes refuse to stand during one song, and the president catches wind of it, everything else gets focused on that. Why? Shit, idk. People got nothing else going on in their shitty lives I guess. Seriously, how sad and empty does your life have to be to even be bothered by something a group of athletes do?

With all of this excitement I might go watch my first football game! #takeaknee

Engineered crisis. Trump is trying to distract an Russian shills are helping.

For once, Americans aren't buying it.

That's only because of liberals and their bleeding heart causes for things they've never experienced. You know why they brought blacks over to work as slaves? Because the natives would fucking die before being used as slaves and so they did.

you said they get paid too much and no they dont you are just jealous because you dont work as hard as them

if you dont like the way capitalism works (which makes rich nfl players) then you can gtfo you faggot ass libtard

>this

my man

Then why is everyone getting triggered about it?

What are you even trying to say? You just wrote what I wrote, but different.

im not interested in that at all, i just wanted to show that sometimes perceived morality overshadows "whoever won the fight"

being the victor doesnt change morality, nor does it change how people see certain actions

I don't even watch stupid football, so hah.

So, the victors ultimately did not write history? Youre arguing yourself in circles. Im out. Enjoy your schizophrenia

>Then why is everyone getting triggered about it?

Fake outrage. You're being lied to.

Yes and ironically the knee thing started during Obama.

uh you are missing my point lol

why would the writer of history write himself as being inferior?

>That's only because of liberals and their bleeding heart causes for things they've never experienced.

I never had cancer before, but it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine how shitty it is to have cancer.

>yes, there are some blacks on the team
>but no, there are also whites
>sensing some real distaste for the kid who bullied you for lunch money

Your statement with the "niggers" and "coconut" is like fucken whitey cops and their pea shooters, like it doesn't really matter, you're just showing your weak points mah nigga.

I'm not american so no

Not all history is written by the winners stupid. It's why we know that Columbus was a shitty person. It's why we know the founding fathers owned slaves.

Fucking spooks would be eating bugs out of stumps still if they weren't sold to us and brought here. They should be grateful they have the opportunity to make millions every year.

In my opinion they get paid WAY too much, same with all sports. And seeing how you don’t know why my job is it’s rather shortsighted in your part to assume they work harder than me.

nah the olympics are watched alot more then the super bowl due to world wide shit my man

>being the victor doesn't change morality

I suggest, then, that if you're an American you give up your property right now to a Native American family and go back to the country your ancestors came from.