I love watching the white race die

I love watching the white race die.

you're a weirdo

Won't this kill off the black race too?

We re fucking tired of u and u fucking race games you nigger cock sucker

this

1000x this

The only thing that bothers me about this picture is that dude's wispy mustache. Just accept that you can't grow facial hair ffs.

hahahaha what a loser

Beautiful picture.
We need to end racism by making interracial relationships mandatory for all teenage girls.

Together, we can create a more peaceful world.

Underated post, if the white race is so inferior why breed so hopelessly? Niggas can't math for shit

cucks and niggers live in a fantasy land where they believe niggers have magical dominant DNA that can never die out.

except thats a jew so no harm done.

>Race doesn't exist! We're all the same!
>Hahaha the white race is dying!

At least you left Sup Forums

All "races" are "dying" you fucking idiot OP. Its called procreation and we will soon be one, expect for you OP you won't because your genes are inferior and Darwinism will see your killed by stick you dick in a toaster before your 30

why does every one think every girl wants to date a black dude? maybe in high school but after that they just want some one with money. And thats something not many blacks have.

u mad ?

Kek that would make them more likely to fuck white guys, fag. It would make them feel rebellious to fuck white dudes.

I think that race that self-hates the most is mulattoes, there's plenty of irony here.

>"Family" photo
>Backwards ball cap
>Kmart grade background

Single mom

This is fake. Niggers don't stay around to be a dad

you mad black boi

Barrett Brown