I fucked 20+ girls this year, I am not getting kick out of it anymore boiis help me out anyone got the same problem...

I fucked 20+ girls this year, I am not getting kick out of it anymore boiis help me out anyone got the same problem? I will prob go back to vidya life, only thing that still makes me happy.

Lying on the internet sure ain't gonna help.

I am not lying user, tinder is a wonderful app.

if you get bored of girls, switch to males...

atm I have around 70 matches on tinder I bet I can fuck atleast 50% of them if I meet them for a date

>>>/facebook/

even less interest

I stopped playing Vidya about a year ago. Sold my consoles and gaming computer and got a gf. We have been living together for 3 months.

TFW all I want to do is become rich enough so I can stay at home all day and play video games. My gf makes me happy I guess, but I think I'd rather be alone gaming all day.

Try harder son

stop paying for crack whores. Try to seduce girls instead - the thrill is in the hunt.

You're broken inside. you should feel bad.

EXACTLY what I mean, srs I've been playing vidya since I was 14(24 now) and I kinda have enough money but not enough to actually retire yet, but yeah the dream is the same.

I feel you bro. Take a little break to get your appetite up again (if you want to) either that or try some new shit. This one girl introduced me to being rough with her and thats been fun. We try something new every now and again.

Try different types of girls. Don't go fo the fucking straight away. Save it for later, like a snack. The buildup is almost more fun than the actual PIV.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Wat u mean kunt

Same been playing since I was 12. 25 now, wish I could just find a group of gamers to live with. I'd be fine with paying 300$ for rent and playing vidya all day.

Also, be choosier. Set yourself harder targets so its more rewarding when you nail them. If you get shit served up to you on a plate then of course its gets pretty dull.

matching with bitches is easy.

did you fuck them with condoms though?

Get a long term GF who doesn't want babies right now and is on the pill. Sex is 10x better bareback and you get all lovey dovey and shit with the coupling hormones that get released from her getting inseminated.

Creampieing girl you actually like beats nutting on another 20yr old club hoe's fake tits (when she already put you at an STI risk from sucking you off)

OP here bro, exactly I want to live with my friends and play all day long and go out drinking in the evening, the perfect life

Some with and some without, I dont want gf cuz I dont have nerves for all the drama and jealousy from her side, had 2 gfs in my life almost killed one cuz she was like a fucking detective

I only bang 8,9,10 Its rly hard to be choosier than I am rn

Exactly what I did and the chase is more fun. I choose hot married women that appear to be happily married. Quite rewarding when they finally buckle and set the tryst up themselves and cannot get enough of your dick.

pic as a thank you to guys who are trying to help

you need a fwb instead. had one since last winter and we just get high and bang 1-2 a week. doesnt require any talking to the rest of the week. has an IUD.

Lucky if thats true. Wish I was more attractive lol.

5-7 is easy but 8 and above is super rare.

If the only girls who wanna go out with you keep turning out to be crazy hoes, that sort of consistency says a lot about You, dawg.

Lets see your aesthetics then chadfag. Torso pic + height plz no homo

I consider myself attractive but not that much, I just good with words I think thats mostly it.

Dont go all crazy with socks and I was at home its comfy + I dont rly give a fuck

>getting sick of sex stuff
>not hailing Slaanesh

You have strayed too far away from the Palace of Pleasure mortal. Come back to hailing your true Lord and Saviour.

>tasteful beard
>non-shitty tattooes
>dogbro
>ironic socks in sandals to seem more approachable
Checks out. Nice work bro

Thank you user

i'd say you're def more conventionally attractive than me and more built. and what with the tattoos and everything im sure you have an easier time than i do

Yeah that obv helps, start working first 2 -3 weeks are hard but after that you fall in love with it kek + when you see the progress the motivation goes to next level

i understand you

it all goes a bit boring time after time, take a break.

play some vidya and relax, pussy is always nice and it will always be there waitin...