Hey anons

Hey anons

Girfriend and i broke up yesterday.

Anybody there to cheer me up?

yea dont sweat it bud.forget her and move on, theres someone better out there for you believe me

A nigga may be going through a lot rn, but lemme tell you, when you're at your lowest, and you think that there's no way it could possibly get worse, there's only one way to go. Up.

If I learnt anything in my life is, its not worth crying over a girl just hang out with your bois, and this shit you are feeling rn will pass soon no worries user many of them pussies out there

It'll get better don't let it consume you.

thank you anons

it helps a little bit

Whether you think you can or you tink you can't, you're right. Keep that in mind.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. Keep that in mind.

Oops sorry doublepost

sorry that happened man. hope you find another girl that makes you happy and completes you

can or can't what?

Never had a girlfriend nor want one.
Can you tell me how different is life with one ?

Doesn't matter

Congrats.

you can cuddle when times are good and it feels good.
happy times.
you have a person likes to spend time with you.
then everything changes and you're the main problem in somebodys life.
then you breake up and get hurt.
this continues.

yeah but it stimm sucks.
better without her for her being an alcoholic.
and not really bright and 9 years older (40).

but that fucking feeling...

Me and my gf of five years broke up two weeks ago. Thank fuck the last year has been miserable. She a dirty cheat glad to have some time alone

Stupid ginger ite she wor .

Ur mom

hang in there bro

Fell better man.

Easiest way to get over a girl is to hook up with another one.

yeah, actually i made out with another girl yesterday. but now the shitty feeling is back.

You feel exactly as you (hopefully) felt as a little kid. This absolute feeling of security and love that you felt as a kid returns when you fall in love. Well, till it vanishes again and all that's left is horrible agony, which will go away after some time either because you broke up with your special someone or you guys get your shit together. A relationship is like a plant. Some die easier than others, some will get a pretty long life. But it's up the couple to keep it going.

Fuck her in the pussy

Broke up with my girlfriend last week. She was the girl I had the best hopes of. Always smiling and cuddling. But she said she didn't feel anything anymore. That tore my heart. I'm still a bit confused but I hope that you'll find friends to talk to and that your family will support you through this hard part of your life. There is no easy step in accepting the situation, but take it instead as a new way to focus again on yourself now. Go out, meet your friends, do some sports and you will soon feel better. Today will hurt a lot, tomorrow also. But the days will go by and the pain will slowly reduce by itself. Just stay strong user, do it for Sup Forums