What is the worst language in the world and why is it german?

what is the worst language in the world and why is it german?

>Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz used to be a fucking word

Other urls found in this thread:

claritaslux.com/blog/polish-hardest-language-learn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dutch is probably worse, we have many weird exceptions besides our grammar rules

You can have really long words in swedish as well, nordöstersjökustarilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten for instance

fortunately the swedish speaking population in the world is tiny and no one ever has to see it in their entire lives

Soon the official language will be switched to Arabic anyway.

Because both our languages combine words to create long words. That allows for word to, in theory, be infinite.

Portuguese, no doubt

BTW the language is Danish, and that's that. No questions asked.

carioquês

>why is it german

so, tell me why this language is the worst? just because of its possibilities?

German is not very pretty. Swedish sounds way too wierd. Dutch is outright ugly, so ugly it gets funnyy. But finnish... damn, if satan spoke in human tongues, it would be finnish.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

It's Welsh, Welsh is the worst.

hes right you know

claritaslux.com/blog/polish-hardest-language-learn/

Except english has words that sound the same, are spelled the same, but have two different meanings

This. I'm American so it's no problem for me, but people learning English as a second language have to deal with all kinds of bullshit unlike anything I've had to deal with learning another language. I've learned varying amounts of French, Spanish, German, Japanese, and Norwegian, and with the exception of the Japanese kanji system, nothing in any of those is even close to as much of an autistic nightmare as English.

On the other hand, English is the only language rap can sound good in so there's that.

ISHTENBURHENDEIGEN SCHWENZENDUGWN REICH!’nnn

No it isn't.
There are no languages that rap sounds good in.

Well "can" was the important word there.

You have to be a mad man to use this language

>god tier languages
English
Spanish
5 spots below
Everything else

>inb4 spic, nope I’m from Eastern Europe

As a fellow foreigner who moved and grew up in America, I can say for sure that English is not all that bad, in fact it’s fairly easy... not having different words based on gender is it self a beauty that other languages MUST ADOPT

I'm glad I'm not the only non-spic to appreciate the objective virtues of the Spanish language. Its rules are simple, it actually follows those rules with few exceptions, it has a large vocabulary, and it sounds pleasant enough. It really is a good language. Why do you like English so much as a foreigner though?

>not having different words based on gender is it self a beauty that other languages MUST ADOPT
Yeah that is a good thing. Noun gender is autism. It's so widespread among European languages though that I didn't bother mentioning it.

>he who makes someone make more practical repeatedly
All of my what.

The worst are Finnish and Hungarian.

>why is it german?
Why would you say that, Schnitzelficker?

Holzkettensägenführerschnittschutzhose
is a word
it's cutproof pants designed for the users of chainsaws on wood

I think you mean french. I'll never understand why that goofy fucking language is considered so beautiful.

Found the ameritard.

I'm also an ameritard and I think French is great.

I asked the Germans a similar question recently and no one offered the pros and cons on the subject when in many cases there are multiple sources stating that it is indeed the case. Perhaps they were all away at that time so I scrolled up like I generally do to see the next day if any German even bothered to reply, none had.

>for the most part it’s simple
>easy to learn
>no noun gender words
>the sound out of the language it self is good (American accent is better than British )

The biggest negatives are spelling and too much vocabulary sometimes but the good thing about English is that you can learn 500-1000 words and basically have a conversation with anyone

95% unneeded letters per word

Then you're possibly not an ameritard, but merely an american. There's a substantial difference.

French

It sounds like shit

God tier

Spanish
Italian

High tier

English

Mid tier

Portuguese
French

Low tier

Russian & related

Shit tier

rest of the world

Worst tier

German

still mad jew boi.?

Kindercarnavalsoptochtvoorbereidingswerkzaamhedenplan

The gross Asian ones are the worst, they just sound harsh and ugly. Vietnamese is probably the worst

Japanese sounds smooth as fuck

Turkish.
Not only are they ugliest people on earth, their stupid language is similar to what a kid with down syndrome would babble : gul oglü oglüdu gogluulgllgu gruuu
I

Yeah, not all Asian. Japanese and Korean sound pretty good. Vietnamese, Chinese, and others are like grinding metal to my ears

100% this

Portuguese doesn't event sound like Portuguese should. It sounds like a drunk slav trying to speak Spanish.

True true
Thai is the worst, I have difficulty listening to that shit

arabic is truly awful

Bullshit.

Russian and Eastern Euro languages sound cool as fuck

Everyone I've ever heard from Romania, Hungary or Czech Rep. is a Borat soundalike fuck though.

Spanish, Italian etc. are "meh". So is French.

German sounds like diarrhea.

English is the only God tier language. Nothing else even deserves mentioning.

English is far from god tier, it's flawed as fuck in so many aspects, the only plus is it's the world language

Not enough hate for SE Asia here. All sounds like dung.

Portuguese sounds completely fine. It probably just weirds you out a little if you're fluent in Spanish

German doesn't have to be pretty because it's linguistically precise and documented like no other language.

All languages are flawed. German is probably the most technically sound language, but we're going on what it sounds like.

fucking arabic, closely followed by Turkish, Persian, and Hindi.

mad port detected

>>Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz used to be a fucking word

So what? It is easy to understand (a law for transferring the responsibility for controlling the labelling of beef meat).

btw: choosing this ridiculous name for the law was a joke by the Bundestag MPs

Farsi (Persian) sounds nice tbh. Much better than the others you listed.

German here. I won't reply to you. Hackfresse

Mehrwertsteuerrückerstattungsantragsformularhandlungsanweisungsberechtigtenrentensparkassensanierungsbeitrag.

This

Flawlessly executed high German is THE supreme discipline of languages.

The reason people think Spanish and Italian people speak so fast is because they have waaay to many consonants per word, it's inefficient.

And the French language just sounds like vowel sounds with no annunciation.

I'd put Russian above those.

Finnish is an agglaglutive language. You can just add, or "glue" parts to the initial word and thus slighly change the meaning or add precision to. For example, when it comes to verbs you can add parts to tell who, when, how often, how excitedly, or with how much care, is actor doing something. You can also answer "booleans" like: is the actor going to keep doing it indefinitely or is the actor going to stop soon, would the actor stop doing something if you or somebody else intervened, or is the actor doing it without a grand purpose.

This and Dutch (sounds like vomit)

its because u can add words to another like
the day before yesterday is vorgestern
before = vor yesterday=gestern

ISHYGDDT = Toivon todellakin ettette tee tätä
(Can't do something) even with an angle grinder = rälläkällälläkään

Je moeder klinkt als kots kankerlijer.

Hou je schijtkankersmoel dicht kankerlul

I threw up

D'abord, j'arrache les poils pubiens de ta mère et te les fourre dans le cul. Ensuite, je t'encule à sec avec un porte-manteau sous les yeux de ton clébard pendant que tu regardes ta soeur se faire mettre par des négroides sidaïques.
Pour finir je te laisse pisser le sang et méditer sur tout ce que tu as perdu à cause d'un simple message sur un forum anonyme.
A bon entendeur...