I fucking love skyrim but after playing it a lot it feels very boring. How can i spice up my gameplay?

I fucking love skyrim but after playing it a lot it feels very boring. How can i spice up my gameplay?

Just download mods.

PS: this is now a spiderman thread

Install some mods OP

Idk.. mods. Rolling on a character creation... lore.. honestly id just play another game and come back when you want to do a fresh run on the hardest setting.

Mod the game so you can kill the children?

A lot of people just go full retard with the role play.
Start a new game and pretend that's your new life.
You're now stuck there. What will you do with your life now?

what mods would you suggest?

>start a new character, khajiit.
>no weapons
>restoration magic only
>use heavy armor and get fists of steel
>keep upgrading heavy armor, smithing and enchanting
>get pugilist enchantment

>punch the shit out of dragons until they die

already tried, gets old quick.

I've never beaten Skyrim. When I first played it on xbox it was always bugged.

I just got back into Skyrim a few days ago. What helps me along with keeping interest is developing a kind of character in your head, specifically what they do, or don't do.

Stats don't really matter, the focal point should be what your character feels, does, likes and dislikes. (Mod suggestion: Alternate Start)

Here's an example, I had a character that lived in one of the halls. With alternate start, it's already built 100%. He inherited the house from his dead ass parents. From there he became a merchant and blacksmith that played both sides, Imperials and Stormcloaks. By making weapons by the boat load, and hauling them to Solitude and Windhelm, my character felt more in depth with the war storyline, rather than the usual "you're the dragonborn blah blah blah".

I kept it in my head that the Dragonborn was out there, doing crazy shit and playing the missions as usual, and my character was just a bystander in the background being a war supplier.

He also had claustraphobia, so caves and such were out (or a limited time allowed, then GTFO).

So you are... a blacksmith... & when you turn on the game... you create swords all day?

Take a stroll through loverslab my dude

This sounds supremely autistic but I'm kind of a sperg myself so I kinda like it.

>rpg game
>doesn't want to roleplay

New life mod, I find the power fantasy og having half the NPC's act like your dragon jesus gets super old. New life lets you just be some adventurer and cuts out all the savior of the world crap and lets you pick a scrub profession to drop in with before you go out and quest like a character from an old fashioned dungeon crawler.

jesus fuck i'm officially autistic. i read it as Lover Slab and didn't realize what it actually was.

It's how "open world/endings" games are...nothing you can do about it. Just quit playing the game for a year or two. I can't remember the last time I touched gta v.

Are there any mods that make the skill tree more flexible? I already know there are a lot of mods that basically replace all of it but i've never found one that fixes the game's issues. For example if i want to play as a necromancer i'll have to reach level 100 conjuration so i can have minions that don't disintegrate in 60 secounds and i can only have a maximum of 2.

Maybe wait for this
reddit com/r/SkyrimTogether/

Kinda unrelated but does anyone here know if there has been any news about the next elder scrolls?

If not then we're almost on 6 years since skyrim's release without any word on the next one

Maybe try Witcher 3.

i think there hasn't been any news because they can milk elder scrolls online and nowadays if they don't get rich from releasing a video game they won't do it.

I'm pretty sure we only know it's going to be released, eventually. Any official news would probably be big news and hard to miss.

PC can't handle it

>rpg game
>role playing game game

>be me
>librarian in real life
>shh at people
>go home
>turn on Skyrim
>install Alternate Start mod
>librarian in Skyrim
>hear voices
>ZUL MEY GUT
The voices we're in my head the whole time, i've been shushing at nobody.

witcher is pretty well optimized, if you upgrade your pc to even mid tier by today's standards you'd be able to run it perfectly. I ran it with a 960 on high with 60fps

Swords? Yes, all day? Noooooo

Obviously I'll venture off and do other stuff, but part of the "realism" is managing. Need some specific materials? Make up an adventure to find them. Need a ton of common crap? Slap around some bandits and smelt it all down.

A character with this amount of depth probably lasts a month, then I get bored and make up something new.

I want someone to give that a try now. Don't care if there has to be some modification to the Fus Ro Dah, I want to fucking see that shit in a video.

Use buckets to run through walls, and try to find glitchy as fuck spots, its hilarious ambushing imperials from inside a fucking rock if you clip right

Kill villagers. That is fun

You'd hate to be a schizophrenic.

anyone who has played a game using the creation/gamebyro engine knows that wouldnt happen.

Ironman it.
Feels a lot more intense than quicksaving every minute

get the total conversion mod enderal. Or whatever the skyrim equivalent is, they are pretty good.