User I'll marry you and stay loyal to you forever but only if you convert to Islam

>user I'll marry you and stay loyal to you forever but only if you convert to Islam
What do Sup Forums? Be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

Ok.

>pic related
she's way older than 6

a big fat no

Drop that bitch like Muslims do to gays off of buildings. Fuck Islam.

who the fuck are you?

I used to be Muslim (born into it) no thank you, bacon and beer is better than anything you have to offer

Convert,fuck her,leave,go back to normal

Adults really shouldn't have imaginary friends.

I'd convert her to Catholicism.

What makes the neckbeards on Sup Forums pathetic is not that they would take her offer and enjoy the pussy they would otherwise be deprived of by white western girls, but the fact that they will lie about doing it.

In most islamic cultures, she's an old maid, a spinster, too old, over the hill. If she were 10 years old, I might have been tempted.

I thought you were taught to do what you're told anyway.

Reported for being a pedo.

Oh did he insult your god, faggot?

laugh, 360 and walk away

>Explain to her that she's suffering from stockholm syndrome, and that she would be much happier without silly religious doctrine
>Convince her
>Watch her get stoned to death by her "loving" family

Fuck her right off. They want everyone to join Islam so they can rule the world

I throw acid at her and tell that fucking bitch to shut up she's a woman of Islam meaning she's below a man and shouldn't speak to me unless spoken to first then tell my other wife to hit her again for me and rape a 7 year old and then fuck my goat only to then blow myself up to prove Islam truly is the religion of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

Two things I'm not into: Marriage and religion. I will admit that I do find that style of headscarf really sexy though.

I'll convert to islam and marry her, but after 10 rounds i can cancel the deal and convert to paganism. She still has to be loyal to me forever. Meanwhile i research the Manhattan project and ICBM-s and nuke Mekka. I'm going for domination victory, you shitskin bitch!

No Islam

islam is not a real religion. it's just a revamped worship of a pagan moon god.

>pretend i already convert to islam
>marry her
>beat the shit out of her every day
>convince her to become christian
>star treat her better as she's converting herselft to a new religion.
>again, lie to another muslim girl and marry her
>beat the shit out of your new wife, as your previous one is actually helping you to educate her.
>repeat the process until you get bored.
>???
>profit

-1 This shitpost spoils our relationship

To answer your question: no; as otherwise appealing you might be.

It is Muhammad's fault he commanded you not to marry non-Muslims.

More muslimah cum dumpsters please.

I think it's halal: but I've yet to read my Qur'an.

>selling out for pussy

I was in relationship with a cute hijab girl for 4 years during my college days. Very sikil as similar to OPs pic. Promised her I'd convert to Islam and marry her. Fucked her day in day out like there was no tomorrow. Sweet sweet pussy. Best sex of my life. Then broke up with her.

Firstly, you are incredibly beautiful and that you'd consider spending the rest of your life with me makes me very happy.

Still, I have long since accepted, and even celebrated the fact that I do not and can not bring myself to believe in any religious doctrine or other claims about the natural world for which there are no evidence.

It would be wrong of me to betray my convictions and live a lie in order to be with you. It would be wrong for my sake, and it would be wrong for your sake - as you deserve to live with an honest and good man.

If the day ever comes where you feel able to be with me despite my non-religious way of life, I hope I am still single and easy to find.

PS: Sorry for all the islamophobic assholes around here.

im already muslims

what's stopping you from riding my cock right now you sharmouta

Promise her to marry, fuck her and leave.

Best post (so far at least) on this thread!

If the retard wanted that, she'd already have let her religion be known, and I'd already be not in a relationship with her.

Same as any religious retard. Not going to happen, not my problem.

>not a natural blonde
>not blue or green eyed
>headscarf
3 strikes...

YOUUUUU
ARRRRRE
OUUUUTAHEEEEEERE

Muslimes are liars