Kek, these hillbilly cunts think they can dent the revenue of the NFL...

kek, these hillbilly cunts think they can dent the revenue of the NFL, get real there's like 100k of you freaks - good luck

Just here to pass that loss to west eurotrash user who thinks he lives in a western country. Wew lad

They're just fine people exercising their first amendment user. Why so triggered.

I think it's hilarious that they believe they will last more than a week without caving.

Oh yea boycott the nfl cause people are using their freedom of speech.
>Murican politics

>their first amendment
It only counts if they agree with you. That's how ameritards think it works.

>western europe isn't western
Is this what you're saying?

Someone was triggered. Obvious snowflake is obvious.

Whats the problem with reacting to their choices? They're free to kneel, and we're free to give them our 2 cents. Its not like we banned them from kneeling. If they wanna look like disrespectful assholes thatre trying to get respect from stupid shit like slavery from forever ago that affected them IN NO WAY, or get all pissy about white cops killing a few blacks, but dont give two shits for black on black crime, they can have at it. Theyre nothing more than overpaid entertainers. If it wasnt for this country, they woukdnt be making half the money they're making right now. Fucking obnoxious retards...

>boycotts violate the first amendment

this isnt your average stupidity

What's kills me about this is that the more I see these antifa, these unamerican athletes, these fags on the news... it makes me more patriotic. It makes me love the usa more. I love the flag, and I'd gladly protect it.

It's actually far more disrespectful to the flag to have it laid horizontally as shown in OPs pic

>getting this upset over sportniggers

Because its thinning out the disrespectful and weak. They should gtfo and see how well they get paid elsewhere. But they won't, cause they're hypocritical crybaby pussies that just want attention.

>typing this response from his grandma's basement because he wouldnt last 5 minutes in ANY sport.. Even Wii sports..

These assholes get so much money, stadiums built with our tax dollars..

I blame the electric jew

>>these hillbilly cunts think they can dent the revenue of the NFL
>Half the population of the US
>The half of the population most likely to watch fooseball

They'll soon be standing like good house niggers, just you watch.

>muh basement XD
>being this upset over anything, let alone sportniggers
wew

you said that about the election

sure kid

sure kid

I bet these fucks are the same ones saying we were going to get nuked yesterday. They just want fear and hate from us

sure kid

Checkd

samebot

Funny, we're think the same thing about you inbred retards.

You keep calling us that, but we won the elections on mulitple levels. What does it make you that you keep losing to retards?

>picture taken in Germany
>this is what we think of those people in the usa

Just a bunch of dumb niggers with traumatic brain injuries, I don't expect them to understand much
>I get hit in head
>Ooga booga.mp3
>I protest because muh rights

Rome is burning around us and world worrying about who is standing for the fucking pledge of allegiance fuck that garbage who the fuck really cares get on the real news

>inbred retards

Millionaire nigers moaning about equality , ffs ,

The president is trying to divide sports fans. Do not let him. Give him the finger.

Lol it's a fucking sport, who fucking cares, does who pretend to care are the hypocrite bastards who belive that standing to the national anthem it's to be a patriot.So fucking dumb, join the army or politics if you really care

based Villanueva

triggered little snowflakes

>the sound of getting blown the fuck out

Well, that's one way of dodging the sentiment

As a British man I have sadly watched these people piss on everything the American people love , I always wished British people loved the UK as much as you love your country, we don’t stand for the flag , we dont salute it , you hardly even see the Union flag anywhere these days , and it saddens me to see these people refuse to stand for the national anthem . I understand it’s their right to do so , but it’s because your great country has forght for that right. And they should respect that fact .
> just because it’s your right to do something doesn’t make it right to do it

>treason they should hang
I have limited edition superbowl 40 ball will the value decrease because af this faggotory?

probably not, that ball was handled by "patriots"

> ,
What a retard.

nobody gives a fuck about your football

Like these fat rednecks can go for a week without "muh football". I live in the country and its all these dumb fags want to talk about. What else are they gonna do, fuck their fat ugly wives?

Why should they leave?

It sounds like you're the one complaining.
How about you leave?

fuck off faggot

brits don't know the first thing about freedom of speech go curtsey for your queen fruitcake

Your jello is showing

Ikr? Republicucks are pathetic to say the least

> They're free to kneel, and we're free to give them our 2 cents.

Who are, man? 2,5 hillbillies?

hey! i'm a redneck and i don't give a shit about either sportball or niggers

small minority thinks they are the majority kek

I don't give two shits about the players standing or not, its a free country and they can choose.

I think the reasons they give are ignorant, victim-identity based garbage from people who fall in the 1%. If these players really cared about those issues they'd be donating most of their income and spending most of their time helping people actually in poverty.

Nevertheless, if this "scandal" continues, the type of people who'd pay good money for a superbowl football, if they were to care about the "scandal", would probably pay more for a football before the "scandal"

Lots of white americans are pissed off that these spoiled brats are disrespecting the country that is responsible for their inappropriately massive wealth.

Doesnt even know this is in Germany. Only has one image to back his "argument". Literally can't stop sucking the nigger cocks that stuff his mom on an hourly basis

Yeah, lets find one inage on Google images to plead your case.. One inage of a red neck doesnt describe an entire country, but then again maybe it does in libtard logic..

>google image
>doesn't look at filename, or remembers that the image has been posted here dozens of times

I'll just keep hold of it for a while longer.
The wealthy will always keep their wealth unless they donate a signed peice to charity and then get a tax break, wew

You guys realize that this is another government tactic to mask what is happening, right? Trump started this shit right after NK said that Trump declared war on them.
I've seen this happen in every high risk event since I started watching politics. Every president that starts international conflict starts a fire, then gets everybody to look the other way so they can stoke the flames in privacy. Both Bush's did it, Clinton did it, Obama did it, Trump is doing it. And I'm sure every asshat before them has as well.
Keep taking the bait, faggots.

So why do you hate free speech?

so funny how butthurt people get over a piece of cloth

Why did America loose the Vietnam war?

kek!

on point.

>MUH CLOTH

>MUH CLOTH

America has never won a war. They only take credit for other countries victories, like the Russian victory in WW2.

Sounds like we got some jealous TRIGGERED snowflakes on our hands

Because the people of America woke up after receiving a pile of dead siblings and sons and fathers for a pointless cause and took the reigns back from their government.
Then everyone got mad at the government for pulling out, lmao.

>America has never won a war.
That's not true, we won the civil war against a bunch of traitors.

Save the flag then boiiii

Agree with this sentiment TBH, same applies to anti Trump scum complaining and crying every day, don't like it? grab a plane ticket out. Simples.

>the civil war

> America loses war with America

So you won the war against yourselves... What an accomplishment.

>you said that about the election

kek, buttrekt

Libtard logic... "We disrespect our own country and if you dont like this country we dont give two shits about, then all you america loving patriots are the ones who should leave"... Nigger logic as well..

Its free speech but still disrespectful as fuck. Its a pledge to the country, not the government. Not all disrespectful speech would be tolerated. What if the white players all announced publicly they hate niggers? The NFL would be an all black sport cause white people would be kicked out

Rather be a hillbilly than some faggot pussy hipster snowflake who wouldnt last a minute without all the technology we have right now... Go puff your doucheflute in the starbucks line you fucking loser..

Yeah, the same fucking image everyone has posted a hundred times cause thats the only image you fucktards have to back your case.

t. butthurt snowflake

CBS had its highest NFL ratings since 2010. Clearly the butthurt boycott is not working.

At least we stand up for something. Your diabetic nerve pain wouldnt let you stand.. Go back to playing starcraft and drinking code red you lard ass pathetic bitch

Yeah, I'm the snowflake.. Jesus you're fucking retarded...

nice moving of the goal posts, next you'll say it's just liberal plants.

this is why dumpf is actually le master troll
With all the fuss about NFL players and the national anthem, trump checkmates everyone by saying "just fire them". This shakes up everyone because those are multi-million dollar contracts that neither side wants to loose

>the only image

is it now?

I guess I could just type into Google, "pussy liberals" or "triggered feminist" and presto, ive now found a couple images that perfectly prove what all lefts look like and are like...

You tell em brother!

>triggered by bait
Wow user, are all trump supporters this autistic?

kek

Sure looks like youve found nothing but trump supporters no matter what they look like.. Too bad the ones of Hillary supporters are either dead unofficial voted, illegals, or just a bunch of people crying like a fucking 4yr old that didn't get their way... Hahaha

>pussy liberals
You could, but then again that takes away from the leftists are the most violent meme you faggots seem to be trying to push.

>implying delirious hitlery supporters aren't the same morons simply on a different side of one issue
kek, ok lad

The players kneeling and the watchers bitching about it with no real change happening either way is exactly how free speech works.