Be me

>Be me
>Stay in hotel with 3 other friends, 2 beds.
>We all drink and hang out with others in the room.
>Pass out at like 3.
>Wake up at 6 to someone jacking me off while spooning me.
>Remember it's my friend in the same bed as me. (He's gay, I'm not.)
>Hearts racing, still drunk and high, frozen still.
>He keeps going for a few minutes until one of the other people roll in their sleep and he jumps away.
>Get up the next day and act like nothing happened.

So you were raped

There was no actual sex involved..

He was sexually stimulating the guys genitals, that's sex, and since he was asleep and drunk he could not consent, so it's rape.

Its sexual assault / rape

I mean it felt good but I was drunk and would not have consented while sober. What should I do though?

On one hand, yeah you were raped. No 2 ways about it, someone was getting sexually satisfied so this is a sexual act without your permission.
On the other, the fuck did you expect hopping into bed with a drunk gay dude

I'd say if you think it will never happen again, just let it go. It obviously didn't bother you that much.
If you liked it, go ahead and let him know
If you definitely never want it to happen again but still value the friendship, just bring it up, let him kno it was a bit messed up but you forgive him cause you all were drunk and you're willing to move past

rape is penetration of some sort, else is sexual assault.

I'm leaning towards just acting like I didn't know anything about it, because I feel it would just be awkward if I brought it up. I acted like I was asleep the whole time, but my heart was pounding so he might've known I woke up..

make him finish the job and then move on

Your friend is gay. He has stuck his dick into other men asses. He might have fucked you in the ass and you dont even know it. Its not really acceptable imo. He is a rapist fag. What if he has aids bro? You really should tell him that its pretty messed up.

Enjoy being raped again next time.

He has never made advances in me before and he's a cool guy. I didn't foresee this happening.

You're gay now. Initiation complete.

If he can do it once he can do it twice. You should at least tell him to fuck off. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who can't respect my boundaries. Could you imagine doing that to your female friend?

Surely I would have woken up from that, right?

His penis penetrated the the whole he made with his hand. Case closed you're honnor

tell your friend he crossed the line

if you still want him as a friend tell him you can forgive him this one time but that's it.

depending on how uncomfortable it made you feel you should make sure not to be in situations where this dude can take advantage of you since he's obviously the sort of person who does those things

if not tell him to fuck off and/or press charges

Its important to draw clear boundaries. You dont have to be a drama queen about it, but just firmly tell him it wasnt okay, cant happen again, youre willing to forget it happened at all if he can and move on and stay friends.

Or just let him suck your dick, whatever.

Should I mention anything to my gf?

Only if you liked it

>I didn't forsee this happening

You sure talk like a fag

Only fag I am is an oldfag.

you just gonna let a guy rape you like that. Do you support rapists. Its your duty to report this sexual predator what if he does it to someone else what if he does it to your girlfriend.

pic related its op

yes. she should know you've found someone else

That's such great advice. *eye roll*

Yeah, you definetely got raped. Beat the shit out of him or you're a fag.