Welcome to Prime Crime Time with the Princess of Flames~! This thread is for all the Questions you have about the nasty...

Welcome to Prime Crime Time with the Princess of Flames~! This thread is for all the Questions you have about the nasty things you’re too scared to ask about irl, or attempt on your own! Want advice on how to commit burglaries and get away with it? Want to know how to properly commit suicide? Want to murder an ex without going to jail? Need to conduct psychological warfare against an innocent coworker? Well lay it on me. I have police and security training and a solid knowledge of forensics, as well as being a former criminal that was never caught.

Also includes
>No stuttering
>No Asian traps
>No Alice orbiters
RANDOM TIME EDITION

Were you always such a faggot?

>psychoLOGical

I know you're lonely and bitter, but this is not how you make friends

How to remove kebab?

Shut the fuck up Azula

Call moonman

Why would I do that?

I have arrived.

hey remmy

How to commit bank fraud?

How can I obliterate the Fire Nation?

What's the easiest way to pull in an extra grand or two a month while still working 9 to 5

Yo, what's good?

Depends on what you intend to do afterwards

A bucket of water and a solar eclipse.

Keep doing you, buddy. We all love it

Donate sperm, or sell your body.
Or play the stock market

psychological warfare against a co worker sounds nice

This seems like some kind of trap.

Depends on how much money you wish to obtain and what kind of access you have to a bank

I would recommend waiting until a weekend night and find a business such as a winery or a country club. Wait until they close then bust in. Steal booze and case and anything else valuable and sell it.
Trying to focus and ignore the text to speech on discord

and cash*

>want to know how to end up on a watch list? Post in this thread!

Im sure user

bump

Nonsense user
Please come tell us about your illegal exploits, name and city of origin

How can I take logposting on Sup Forums to the next level?

Do a shitgut

Traps are cute, but gay.

Mobile discord doesn't have TTS

Not really, its all just talk. I don't expect nor want people to provide specific details.

cute trap in pic tho

how to get away with production and distribution of cp?

shitgut?

Write a script and derail threads with log posting
Or form a community of logposters on discord and swoop down to shit on people

Good advice, thanks.

I live in Venezuela, what I call a lawless country. It's illegal to have guns while being a civilian, but one in every five homes own a gun, and all the criminals are armed to the teeth. About 1% of crimes are prosecuted. The rest go free or get beaten up by cops. I've thought about getting a kill or two here, or stealing some shit, but I'm too much of a moralfag, so I won't. It's sad, really, that living in such a free and riskless shithole I don't have the guts to do anything bad except shoplifting cookies and shampoo.

Tell me to do the thing

Should i keep teasing my aggressive and domineering boyfriend in hopes that he actually hurts me?
Its not for malicious reasons i just want to get the shit beaten out of me

do the thing

you should explain what you want. He might be willing to help you out

Thanks im gonna do it

If you really wanna get beaten up, then yeah. Why not start the fight, tell him he's a pussy, "what u gonna do, beat me?" and be aggressive while showing vulnerabilities that call him to exploit. Like bluffing your way into getting shot.

Thanks this was actually sort of my plan
Gonna call him a pussy and insult his manhood

>shoplifting cookies and shampoo
Criminal scum.

depends, can you only get off to it if it's his idea? if you just want to be hit no caveats just tell him and he can be pretty aggressive, of all the girls I've had relationships with I wouldn't have hit any of them, but once they told me they wanted it I've kicked and slapped and chocked them more times than I can count

Buy two sets of martial arts gloves. Put on a set. Walk up to him, throw the second set at him and hit him square on the nose.

I think that there are some specifics that could help you. Things like mentioning certain specific actions like punching, "what u gonna do, punch me in the face?" that suggest the real possibility more than just teasing. Another thing is not just insulting but making him question himself, such as "you wouldn't dare", so that he thinks "Mmm, maybe I do dare, do I? I do!". You can think other things of the like that may help you.

hey ciruk

Same here, a girl wanted me to punch her hard in the belly and tits, and when I mentioned that it was pretty hardcore she said that she also wanted me to punch her ribcage. I quite enjoyed my time with her.

Box box is a nice trap

Look it up.

Oh man he's a giant tsun this would work.

I would tell you to report back on progress but, seeing as this is an anonymous board, I think I'm going to be disappointed.

TELL ME

Marry me Azula.