Is Maryland a northern or southern state?

I always clumped it with the south for some reason.

Do they have sweet ice tea? I feel like that is the main factor that can determine it. Is it a cool state that's worth visiting?

Redpill me

HIGH TEST
I
H
G

T
E
S
T

WHO
THE
FUCK

SAUCE

>What is the Mason Dixon line

South by any right, infested with liberal yanks nonetheless

S
A
U
C
E

I live in Maryland, outside like 3 counties it's all conservative

It's a pretty nice state.

Its the north. Not in confederacy, not rural enough.. its really different than the south. You don't get to the South really til you get about an hour and a half south of DC. Once you get to Culpepper VA you're in the south imo

Fucking disgusting.

Anywhere 60 miles south of DC is the South. Above about Fredericksburg, VA you're in the North.

Baltimore is complete shit now outside of the inner harbor but the rest of the state is basically the same as WV or Pennsylvania

SIT ON MY FACE

You mean overwhelmingly the three most populous counties?

Is it above the Rappahannock River?

Yes?

It's a northern state.

Disgusting skin, stretch marks, cellulite, pores, etc. 2/10 would not bang

As a person born and raised in Georgia I will say it's a judgement call. Really, most Southerners asked about Maryland will say 'kinda, sometimes.' It's like... asking if fajitas are Mexican food. There are very strong arguments both ways. There's no easy answer, I'm sorry OP.

l bet you like insipid asians

YOU
FUCKING
LEAF

UHHHHHH THICKERRR

In the old days it may have been considered a part of the South but now it's part of the North East

Posts Akb48 gif and calls someone else disgusting.

Fuck out of here you degenerate sperg.

its some redditor named harlots webb

+1

I WANT TO WATCH HER TAKE A MASSIVE FUCKING DUMP.

Look at her skin it's disgusting nothing hot about this all I see is a ready to head to hospital sick person.

MA has sweet tea.. tho

Laplata checking in. Everyone where pretends it's a southern state though my town is filled with rich privileged blacks who cry about the flag being flown as if they had ever had hardship in their coddled lives

Of course it is, now what about DELAWARE??

He's right, though.
There's such a thing as the ass being TOO fat. You can even see her porky face if you look closely. Guaranteed to plummet in fuckability value within years.