I never made it past the first song, am I missing out? the drums annoy me

I never made it past the first song, am I missing out? the drums annoy me

Just stop it pleb

nobody really likes that album. its shit

THE BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY IS THE INDEPENDENT TRUCK

If you don't like the first song then just stop and move on to something else you enjoy. The rest of the album sounds the same.

I've tried getting into this album but after several attempts I've accepted that the extremely abrasive and low-fi nature of it is just not for me. Better to seek out more stuff that you actually like than to force yourself to sit through something you actively dislike just because it's critically acclaimed.

Or who knows, maybe I'm just a pleb.

*UNINTELLIGIBLE

er no its not haha.

MAKE A NOISE LIKE AN ANIMAL

Atomizer is better, the songs actually have structure.

It was my introduction to noise rock and made me really want to check out the rest of the genre. If you dislike the drumming in the first song, you won't like it in the rest of the album. They use that same drum machine for the rest of the album. ...and the rest of their albums.
Still, I'd recommend checking out two things if you want to get into them (i'm a fanboy, not going to lie) and those are the album Atomizer (the best noise rock album I've ever heard) and their cover of Wire's "Heartbeat". I saw someone below said Atomizer's songs have structure, and I'd say that's a pretty solid way of describing it compared to Songs About Fucking.
It also has some of their best songs, including Kerosene, Bazooka Joe, and Fists Of Love.
Of course if you don't like those and haven't gotten into any other noise rock because of it, my other big recommendation would be Lightning Bolt, especially if you would prefer intense live drumming over the mechanical drum machine.

Above, not below. Goddammit brain.

The Model is the best song on the album. Fight me.

No, it's He's a Whore

REALLY
FUKKEN
LOUD

You're missing out. Best noise rock album ever.

I THINK I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIEND ONCE

Get some quality speakers and blast Songs About Fucking through em

Probably good music to have violent consensual sex to. If no gf just whack your dick out and go crazy. It's great, trust me

1. The songs on Songs About Fucking DO have structure.
2. Fuck you.
3. You don't need structure to make good music.
4. Fuck you.

fuck you first track is fucking dope as hell

fuck you OP

fuck you too! Songs About Fucking is a masterpiece. Side Happy Otter is brutal amazing. The second side takes a bit a to click but its great too. Tiny The king of the Jews !!!!!!!

I tend to turn music off while I'm having a wank, just feels weird if it's on for some reason. Maybe I'll try it though.

Hey fuck you man. Roland has a heart, just because he has similar patterns dont make him a musheen. kek

>listening to it right now
>second song from album is a cover of kraftwerk
they have nice taste at leasts, but I still prefer the orginial though this is quite nice

finished listening, pretty meh, killer cats was okay

Was he the original Edgelord?

I WILL HOLD YOU DOWN
I WILL HOLD YOU DOWN
I WILL PIN YOU DOWN