Alright Sup Forumstards

Alright Sup Forumstards

I am the director of an indie film studio, and I was told to come up with the idea of a 1-minute short film

because I have wasted most of my life here, I thought I would give you faggots a chance to create something, so here it is. Throw me your best ideas, and if it works, I'll make it into a movie with the team.

Pic related, she has a camera, and you use them to make movies. Also tits

waht sort of movies have you made before

something about disabilities, like ur autism

gib job pls

t. recent film graduate

We have primarly made short films, a few music videos and Commercials.
We have made a few action short films, to try enter compititions
Have also made some dialog driven drama.

Make a movie about how lynching niggers is fun

Unless you live in Denmark, no dice buddy

This

Nicolas even though people hated Neon Demon I still thought it was kino

do your own job fgt

The fuck you on about?

A nigger steals a bicycle but needs the white man to learn to ride. The white man teaches him and the nigger rides to Africa where he enslaves niggers to steal more bikes. The end.

I am going to considering an idea needs Work to be a proper manus, and also you tards props can't come up with something proper. I just wanted to give Sup Forums the option to create something more than loli's for once

>elle fanning
I'm gonna watch that shit be it good or not

Something with tits. Everybody loves tits.

>and also you tards props can't come up with something proper
lol even 5 year olds don't fall for this kind of bait any more
anyway make something like Upstream Color, one of the only recent indie films I've seen and it was dope

Yeah bad b8 is bad, I just want ideas here

Just keep in mind, 1 minute time limit

Make a documentary about Pepe.

Little girl has dream of being a super hero and has montage of training, travelling, experimenting to achieve goals. Gives up and while thinking about her failure she helps another child come to terms with a death in his family. Girl comes to verbal realization that hero was inside of her the whole time. While she warmly contemplates this, massive hairy man's arm bursts out of her stomach and naked, super powerful man pulls himself out of her.

Suspense. Camera follows a woman down a dark alley for 60 seconds. She turns around... Fin

make a half life 3 / SCP movie

She turns around... looks disappointed,... fin

Start is not even a bad idea, evn though it's pretty cheesy
Still too long though (Not a problem I often have)

>1-minute short film

Isn't this somewhat redundant?

I think this is the best idea

Also OP this one-minute film seems like one of those basic assignments where you learn about the dramatic unit. How's film studies treating you?

We actually considered just having 55 seconds of preperation to suspense just to dissapoint everyone, imagine the guitar-amp scene from back to the future but the scene ends when he is about to play

The ones of us who studied film school are all done,

To be honest, we are entering a competition hosted by some bigger studio, because we can win expensive ass gear

Gotcha. Seems like a good cause. Hopefully you can snag some cool shit.

What are the guidelines? Do you know if the studio has any preference for subject matter and stuff like that? Just trying to get an idea of what might give you an edge over competition.

One minute is tough for building up characters/conflict...

No guidlines other than it needs to be "youtube" friendly, and be 1 minute max.

From what we know, they like kick ass special effects, but a proper story with a morale and shit is the best bet to win anything

Don't dude, that's like that gif of the truck about to be hitting the pole but never actually hits the pole! Shit drives me insane.

Oh shit, okay. Do you have experience with effects? With or without it, you're looking at something with a moral value and something that'll work with YouTube.

As I said earlier, this user's idea about a superhero moral revelation would work pretty well. Only issues are casting, effects, and conveying all that information succinctly.

Practically speaking, what sort of cast and crew are you looking at - and most importantly when's the deadline? How much time do you have to work on this?

>One minute is tough for building up characters/conflict...

That is why your use a character everyone knows.
>le Pepe

Thank you! I came.

here. film is done

>1:16

What part of "it has to be a minute long" don't you understand?

Our Editor knows what he is doing when it comes to special Effects, so that's not the biggest worry, I guess time is. Our deadline is in about 1 and a half month
We can Work our ass off to make it, so it should be possible as long as we don't have to make like, a special effects Space station exploding

Cast wise, we are good, as we have some good contacts with pretty good actors in all ages, and it is easy to get them, since the amount of decent want to be actors in this area is huge

>1 min long
> Posts 1:16 long webm

And people say I have autism...

fuk y'all dumb sons of bitches

>didn't know what a minute is
>uses the word "y'all"
>calls others dumb

Also is "youtube friendly" so hard to understand?

You're talking to an American. An American. They think Africa is a country and say shit like y'all. Enough said.

ay fuck y'all mane forreal y'all pissin me off bruh

Hahaha yeah it's good to know the limits before I start throwing suggestions around.

Horror and sci-fi are both really good for short-format. Plus it'll give you a chance to show off your effects abilities. In my opinion, horror would be ideal since it'll provide a quick way of wrapping things up fast after building tension, like what this user had mentioned, but you could just kill off your character of leave them to some implied, grisly fate.

You're the boss, though, so if you'd like to stay away from certain genres that's on you. There's always the superhero/montage idea, or you could take this idea and put a sci-fi spin on it. Maybe some kinda space commando gearing up and for fifty seconds, stepping outside, and it turns out all the stuff he's putting together is just a costume and it's for a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's or some shit. I'm just brainstorming, here.

>terribleb8.avi

wat

tha fuk

See; Also learn to read and most importantly, lurk moar.

racist ass muthafucka

You asked b for opinions/ideas tho? (Assuming you’re op, I just got here and won’t be staying long)
So, who truly is the dumbass here?

Do not feed data mining eggheads
This faggot jew is literal trying to steal your ideas for profit
SAGE

Not a bad idea with the Space commando,
It's in the "Maybe usefull" document

Any genre is okay, but we already considered horror

We had an idea to do make a bad horror pun, where some teenages would be a in some sp00ky place, ill just greentext the story as a bad example (like with rough dialog and no details)

>Teenagers in spooky place
>Use cheap but cool horror film tricks and sound to build "das sp00ky atomsphere"
>One of the complains
>Some Blond Bitch insists on finding her cat there or some shit
>Black guy comes up with the brilliant idea to "split up"
>Door next to them gets kicked in and our antaganist (hockey/clown face wearing freak with chainsaw) says something like "Great idea, let's split you up"
>Proceeds to cut the nigger in half

You get the idea

Well me cuz I am asking Sup Forums for ideas

Nice b8
Incase you are just autistic, as I stated many times, I am just trying to see if Sup Forums have anything worth a movie, that should be created, since not everyone has the chances and resources a film studio has

Holy fuck my sides dude why don't you go with this one?

Hell if you wanted to build up to a pun being used, maybe have a few of the characters annoying each other with puns.

>teenagers looking for blondie's cat
>keep making shitty jokes "Hey guys let's check this haunted house don't be PUSSIES about it heh heh heh"
>look for cat in haunted? house, shitty puns continue
>blondie gets fed up, snaps at her friends "Stop joking around guys my cat's missing waaah" basically shuts everyone down with bitchyness, no fun allowed
>Jamal says something like, "Yeah, fine I guess. Let's split up."
>Murderer/clown/ghost with axe comes outta nowhere and cuts him in half
>"AHAHHA LET'S SPLIT UP"
>Everyone screams
>Black guy looks up from the floor
>"Alright that was pretty good"
The end

This is OP here
He doesn't even understand what he is saying
saging your shit thread is not trolling I am not baiting you
I am trying to warn people not to feed the jews their ideas
You being the jew in this case

If we proceed with the pun one, we will deffenetly add the puns at the start of it, thats a good idea

Not sure about the Whole "jamal being like good one" thing, but we might film both and see what ending fits best.

Any more ideas to the base story? Cuz I am starting to actually like this shitty pun

Fuck you shittard.

Trying to make others come up with ideas for you to make bank on.

Who do you think you are Seth Mctarded?

Yes it is OP, and you can just choose not to post, but ppl who wants to contribute and actually have something they have thoght and builded on, made into a movie, should have the chance

More salt please

OP is still data mining this thread
Do not feed him anything except the most white supremacist stories you can think of
Do not feed the jew your ideas he's just going to use them for personal gains

Alright, I set up a kik account if you wanna message me, but you throw some gold at us and I wanna show you the shit when it's done. Also might be able to throw a few dollars your way for some good ideas and that
I realize I will get spammed with Sup Forumstards now but worth it

If you wanna contact me kik is: filmfaggot4chan

OK
Seth Green is far more talented and can shit out a winner after dinner compared to the crap you have made in the last ten years Miss Mctarded.

Where is your film Company, beta-fag

Glad you like it, man. It's good to have as a backup plan in any case.

Since you're pressed for time and you'd need to convey information quickly - i.e. the cat being missing (my personal recommendation as it would give the teenagers reason to wander into an abandoned house) maybe you could have one of the characters putting up flyers/missing cat posters? Maybe start with [MISSING CAT] poster in frame so you can be sure of the motivations of your characters.

Really it would be most difficult to establish the character arc with one minute: you'd need to get the plot across really quick to allow for the writing/interactions between characters to shine, but it could be done pretty easily if you streamline stuff.

For example:

>characters
>motive
>setting
>conflict
>resolution

Characters would be firmly built up by following their interactions with each other, even if it's just for a minute. Their puns and their cooperation to find a missing cat, for example.

Motive would need to be established quickly so we can focus on the puns/conflict/suspense. Hence my suggestion of the cat posters.

Setting: Start on a street, follow characters into haunted house, mention that the cat might be in there?

Conflict: kinda layered here. Primary conflict is the missing cat, but secondarily will be Blondie's friends not taking the search seriously. That'll end up taking the front seat, actually.

Resolution: well, when Blondie snaps at her friends that would resolve the "take this seriously and stop kidding around angle" but then the killer swooping in to make a pun would solve the whole story. Granted we never get to see the cat, but by this point in the story the missing cat becomes more of a device for the characters and their own interpersonal conflict.

Anyways, take that with a grain of salt. As I said earlier, you're the boss, so you can build up or strip down whichever of those main points you'd like.

story?

Call it The Flood of Genisis: an artistic reimagining, it's a compilation of sloots getting drenched in cum.

We can really use some of the shit here user

man, if you wanna like spare a few more ideas, or see the final result throw the kik i mentioned at a message. Just prove it's you and that, and then we can spare some ideas, and I can throw you a few dollars for your work

Hell yeah man. I'm downloading kik right now, be advised I got a shitty phone that rarely works. I just made a burner email, hmu at [email protected]

She isn't using the camera how it should and it's bothering me. What a cunt

Im not sure if this faggot actually fed a jew or if this is just OP pretending to be another person helping him to attempt to encourage others to feed him their valuable ideas
Do not reply to data mining threads
Sage

Sent a mail your way

Do a touching black and white piece called "Fall from grace: WWK". Play sad music and flash a bunch of pictures of beautiful ancient African stuff like pyramids, cities and artwork and then slowly transition from these pictures, working in more and more pictures of detroit, BLM, and other dumb chimpout things. Enter it in something serious like Cannes

What part of Seth Green did you not understand
Stoopid Monkey?

A guy who traps people in time loops. It's a superhero film

2 niggers just stole my truck... can you fucking believe that?!? 2 fuckin niggers

yeah! call it Looper and cast Bruce Willis or something!