Floyd Mayweather Seen At Trump Rally, Fists Out, Wearing Muslim Headscarf

On Wednesday, Floyd Mayweather attended a rally for Donald Trump in Youngstown, Ohio wearing a type of headscarf usually worn by Muslim women. Mayweather canvassed the crowd, fists out, daring anyone to take him on.

“I’m just a little Muslim lady. Anybody wanna try to punch a Muslim?” asked Mayweather. When no response came, he tried again. “I said, ANYBODY WANNA TRY TO PUNCH A MUSLIM?! COME ON, TAKE A SHOT! MONEY’S READY!”

Mayweather then wandered through the crowd at the Winner Aviation building, looking people in the eye and asking softly, “You got a problem with a tiny, little Muslim lady?” A Trump supporter wearing a cowboy hat and wraparound sunglasses approached Mayweather, then abruptly turned around after a five second stare down.

Mayweather made his way to the exit forty-five minutes later as the crowd stared at him silently. He then ripped off his head scarf and yelled, “I thought so!!” as he stormed out the door with his twelve-person entourage.

Looks legit.

Lol... Wtf. This Nigger manlet is an attention whore. Kek

who?

Being a professional boxer wouldn't save him from being slaughtered by a bigger guy, take your shit-posting elsewhere.

>wife beater sticking up for muslims

Ye

Can he take a shot?

Iron Mike would whoop pretty boy Floyd's ass

Niggers gonna nig no matter the circumstance

Well, it was fun while it lasted. It's time to hop off the Trump train and support a real conservative like Jeb Bush

>nigger throws a tantrum
>nobody cares

Nothing to see here folks.

/POL TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BASED NIGG IS BASED

NoCountryForOldRacists

t. American

Typical tolerant "non violent" liberal.

Debunked

I'd egg him on until he punched me and then sue the fucking shit out of him

Totally doesn't look poorly photoshopped at all.

Bullshit, Mayweather seems like the type who would be a Trump supporter instead

It didn't even happen you stupid niggers.

Floyd Mayweather has already proven that he is not afraid to look like he has no imagination. So don't say sorry to us, Floyd; say sorry to all the kids who are going to those conventions and standing up against the rest of the world with Trump. And say sorry to whoever taught you how to put on a hijab, because they should be fired.

I just searched this up and there is NOTHING about this anywhere Its a FAKE

why would you just make all this up?

Fuck I wish this would happen so I could bait an assault lawsuit from a retarded but rich asswipe like Floyd Cuckweather

>this happened

what if someone had knocked the shit outta him?

Nigga knows how to box professionally, but that probably couldnt save his ass from a dirty street fight.

Then a couple people gang up on him and beat him up in true slavic manner.

There goes the world's richest sportsman.

If Mayweather punched you barefist you'd die you lanky syrupnigger

ITT: retards who can't into google

I'd take a punch from him for the millions i could sue him for after

A professional boxer's fists are legally considered lethal weapons.

just fyi

>mayweather punching.

Fucking nigger wins by avoiding fights.

>Going through a rally dressed as a muslim woman asking people to assault him
O....okay

Yes Lord Kek, yes he would.

>things that really happened

If i die my family can sue him for even more. Im either getting a few mil for myself or 10's of millions for my family

Pillow punch may weather thinks he's tough. Lucky for him trump boosters aren't as violent as the media portrays

Rednecks everyone

top kek

Sure looks like a completely legit image, totally not a poorly photo shopped image guys.

Floyd Mayweather probably doesn't even know who Trump is, that lil nigga manlet can't even read.

Say that shit to my face and not online and see what happens motherfucker, I'd break your fucking jaw.... Just kiddding ^__^