Trump: Newt Gingrich ‘Absolutely’ on My Short List for Vice President

>On Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a regular on the Fox News Channel, was on his “short list” for vice president.

> “Newt is such a great supporter. He’s a tremendous guy … absolutely [he is on the list]. I’ll say yes, because he’s been such a supporter. Anybody that supports me is on the short list.

Trump and Gingrich 2016? Would he be a good VP pick?

breitbart.com/video/2016/05/20/trump-newt-gingrich-absolutely-on-my-short-list-for-vice-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gtb7PQUkJRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This would fuck trump over in more ways than I care to explain. Gingrich is everything that's wrong with GOP. He is the sole reason why Romney lost to nigger golfer in chief

Also to add to that, I might sit out trump if he nominates that corrupted piece of shit. Gingrich is a dead weight

Agreed, I am now a #HillMissile

Shut the fuck up your moronic piece of shit. Can we have a serious discussion for 5 uninterrupted minutes

Agreed, I am now a #CruzMissile

>NEWT

Looks like I #Poo4Jindal now.

He'll choose a moderate like Rand/Webb. I'm trying to think of others, but these are the main choices. There's no way he'll pick Palin or Gingrich.

ATTENTION Sup Forums

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

NEWT GINGRICH VP = DONALD TRUMP JFK'd ASSUMING THEY COULD WIN THE ELECTION

NEWT GINGRICH IS THE ESTABLISHMENT VP PICK

HE IS BEING FORCED ON TRUMP BY THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT

PAUL RYAN AND REINCE PRIEBUS ARE PUSHING HIM VERY HARD RIGHT NOW

IT MUST NOT HAPPEN

NEWT HAS A TON OF WOMEN BAGGAGE, HILLARY WOULD ABSOLUTELY DESTROY A TRUMP/GINGRICH TICKET

THIS IS THE PLAN THE RNC AND THE US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE NOW HAVE IN MIND

NEWT NEEDS TO BE EXCISED FROM THIS MOVEMENT LIKE CANCER

ANYONE ON HERE ADVOCATING NEWT OR TRYING TO SPREAD THE MOON BASE MEME IS A PAID SHILL OF THE GOPe

>This has been a Sup Forums public service announcement

Newt won't be the VP, pic related is infa 100%.

Kek

>Palin

trump pls no. ur smarter than that

i never thought of it that way before

well this just settles it, looks like i'm SPERGIN FOR BLOOMBERG

Donald Trump was so flippant in his remarks about Gingrich that I lost any concern that he is actually on a short list. He always says nice things about people that support him so his remarks are not to be taken seriously.

>Webb
This is just a Sup Forums meme there's no way he choses a Democrat when the party is so divided

>This is just a Sup Forums meme
GET OUT

Sup Forums memes are what have propelled Donald Trump to where he is now

You're either a newfag redditor or a shill

Either way: GET THE FUCK OUT

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

CAN'T BOOT THE NEWT
CAN'T DITCH THE GINGRICH

How is he the sole reason?

You trolls gtfo

Do it Canadian scum

>Anybody that supports me is on the short list.
this confirms Sessions is on there then. Session's early endorsement of Trump was mentioned at the NRA thing today.

> I’ll say yes, because he’s been such a supporter.

AKA THANKS BUT NO THANKS

its duncan hunter or kasich

Carson or bust

Keep spamming Rand Paul memes on various outlets and hopefully the talk for him as VP will increase.

>duncan hunter

it's definitely not kasich at this point, but idk anything about hunter. is there anything or note or that could be a concern?

Terrible idea. His women baggage takes the life out of Trump's attacks on Hillary "the Enabler."

Give Newt some cabinet position if you want to. VP needs to be someone like Rand Paul that can help Trump seal the deal with Rust Belt states and take a big chunk out of millenials and a small chunk out of black support (if the GOP gets just 5% more black vote that yuuuuge! Dems lose bigly)

Trump and Carson have been formulating the White House run for years rumor has it

They've been coordinating their efforts since the beginning

He's inexperienced? Young dude. Iraq war vet from San Diego. Not sure what he adds to the ticket. Great dude though. Bright future.

Dr. Carson is and always has been my top pick for Trump's VP

I'd love Rand, but we need him right where he is in the Senate

>pooJINDALoo

THIS is going to happen.

Everything else is a smoke screen.

Gingrich is a vile fucking person

Kill all wetbacks reenslave the niggers

Have you ever watched her speak?

No way Jose

> $0.03 USD has been deposited to your paypal account.

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the I'm With Her 2016 PAC Social Media Outreach Program brought to you by Goldman Sachs Inc. NYSE: GS $159.48 -$1.94 (1.20%)

he said it very sarcastically u cuck. it's gnna be a fucking surprise wait for the damn convention

He will pick Chris Christy.

I personally think it's a bad choice but whatever.

Guaranteed.

And not just speak as another user said, but she's completely dismissed and even attacked Trump. I mean I don't blame her since she has to deal with an increasing wet back population, but there's no way Shes on any list.

lmao newt pls go

Krispy will be Attorney General and will lead the prosecution of Shillary Clinton

It's going to be glorious

Chris wants that particular role so bad he can taste it

Relax its not gonna be him....

>The moon will be made great in your lifetime

Moon base?

t. Cucked Liberal false flag

>Gingrich is everything that's wrong with GOP
>sole reason why Romney lost
>Gingrich is a dead weight
>NEWT GINGRICH IS THE ESTABLISHMENT
>MUST NOT HAPPEN
>NEWT HAS A TON OF WOMEN BAGGAGE
>NEWT NEEDS TO BE EXCISED
>Terrible idea
>Gingrich is a vile fucking person
>lmao newt pls go
>its not gonna be him....

>Anybody that supports me is on the short list.
in other words, he's not seriously considering him at all.

NEWT IS A PLANT

Webb is a former Republican.

hell ya, trump/newt for a whiter space faring future.

lol'd hard

I would not be upset with Newt, he is pretty fucking based.

I would like it to be Randlet.

Where'd you hear this?

the wall just got ten feet higher

I don't get it, why the star?

Donald, yes!

Jesus this had better not be true. He needs to appeal to the centre and pad himself with centrist viewpoints and the Newt is no way to go about it, hes the legendary pokemon of spastic conservatism. It's times like these you need to trust the GE, though. he is privvy to things we don't yet understand. This makes me nervous, though.

Fuck off, Gingrich is a conservacuck kike shill that is everything wrong with politics.

Pic related is clearly the best pick for VP

>Hillary
>Destroy anything

this is going to be an absolute embarrassment, it will go down in history as the largest landslide victory of a Republican.

Republicans will gain more seats in the house and senate. which isn't necessarily a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gtb7PQUkJRk

fuck off shill

you wont provide any reasons nor an alternative

I read it many month's ago

I'll try to pull the source

The story is that after retiring from Johns Hopkins, Carson became a frequent guest at Mara Lago on golfing weekends

Him and Trump became very close during this time. They together discussed election strategy and hatched a plan for a dual pronged insurgency into the GOP primary process.

You are now witnessing the outcome

The pic of them on the golf cart is from during that time, 2013-2014

he's a Kasich supporting neocon NeverTrumper

>woman
>hispanic
Wow, obvious pandering. Trump doesn't do that. You prob voted for Rubio, didn't you?

source?

Arnold is a pretty centrist Republican with huge popularity and a high approval rating, he won two terms as governor in a mainly liberal state.

I think he'd be exactly what Trump needs to win the general.

Trump isnt an idiot

And a member of the Reagan administration to boot. First ASOD and then SECNAV.

exactly my point

That's why I spread the message. I want to kill the Newt meme before it ever gets off the ground

POTUS and VP must both be natural born citizens.

Newt is a globalist who's pandered to zionist jews his entire career

ive been feeling trump carson for some time now. GE always mated up to BC during the debates. it would seriously BTFO the racist meme, which may be why GE hasnt addressed it yet. hes been letting the hilarity ferment, letting the faggots inch closer and closer with the hitler nonsense then BAM black VP.

newt would be a solid choice because hes smart as hell and would bring in the moderate/establishment support.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=crWRw0MNBnQ
27:06

>Prediction - Will Donald Trump pick Newt Gingrich as his running mate? Yes or no?
>Possible, but I say no
>No
>No
>No
>Five No's... Bye bye!

McLaughlin Group may be old as fuck but it's always had some of the sharpest and most informed commentators in the business on it. If you've got a unanimous prediction of "No" for Newt... it's a pretty safe bet it's not gonna happen.

LOL this would basically be handing the election to Hillary

he's not eligible you retard

>McLaughlin Group may be old as fuck but it's always had some of the sharpest and most informed commentators in the business on it

good video

I've been watching that show since I was Ben Shapiro sized

holy fuckadoo i totally forgot about this guy

Moderates in the 90s sided more often with the Clintons over Gingrich.

Establishment? Yes. Moderate? No.

Gingrich may not be an evangelical nutter, but he sure as shit isn't a centrist.

not naturalised. hes ineligible. although he would have been a top pick, nobody fucks with arnie

Arnold Trumpenegger

user.....

im hoping its not too late for this guy (pic related) for that VP slot

if they jfk our emperor, they got bigger problems to deal with, the patron saint himself

Ben Carson?

but he's pathological!

Started watching it with my Dad when I was 7. He'd always flip it on after we got back from mass.

... I still only understand about half the shit they talk about, but the half I understand is usually dead on. Case in point, last week they recently discussed China's plans to build a new canal in Nicaragua.

Most of the panel agreed there was no evidence that China was going to seriously build it. Lo and behold last week it came out that there's been zero construction and the firm supposedly planning the canal just closed shop in Central America.

If he says it'll be him... It won't be him.

Newt brings nothing but baggage and is disqualified just based on age.

Please choose Huntsman. Please Donald, for the love of God I want you to win.

Looks like Ghost was right Trump/Gingrich doesn't sound too bad!

>dq based on age
Trump will be 70 this year, Newt is 72. fuck off shillbot

pls God in heaven no

anyone but Gingrich, Palin, or Christie

>based on age
he's only 3 years older than trump

You want a fucking 75+ year old VP?

Fuck you, you must be Shillary shills. What the fuck does Gingrich bring as VP that he couldn't do as chief of staff or something?

You do realize the guy cheated on his terminally ill wife? You think that is a good partner for Trump?!

Shills be gone.

Word association is very important to Trump. There is absolutely fucking no way he's going to choose someone called "Newt" "Gingrich". First of all, what's a newt? Like a slimy lizard or something. And for the double whammy you've got Gingrich, which evokes imagery of the Grinch! Trump/Grinch 2016 sounds awful.

Mark Cuban might be good. I don't think anyone left alive has negative feelings towards Cuba, and Cuban aligns Trump with hispanics, or maybe a warm tropical place.

The right name is more important than the actual person.

Newt was also a pro NAFTA cuck and has his own scandals under his belt. Would be a bad choice.

the problem with newt is that he's like a living female repellent. So it wouldn't help with getting the hysteria vote.

I don't understand why Trump's VP pick is so controversial on Sup Forums. He laid out his criteria very clearly.

Trump wants someone with decades of experience in congress to help turn his ideas into law. He doesn't give a shit about electability or pandering or winning specific states because he's convinced he can win the election himself. He also wants someone he gets along with personally and can deal with for 8 years, and who would carry out his agenda if he were to die or become incapacitated.

Under that criteria, people like Rand, Webb, Rubio and Carson are eliminated for lack of experience, Kasich is eliminated because he disagrees with Trump's platform and meme governors like Susana Martinez, Palin, Huntsman or Christie are eliminated because they don't have congressional experience.

That leaves either Sessions or Gingrich. Sessions said he didn't want it. That would leave Gingrich, which is why so many people think he'll be the choice.

Now Trump could always pull someone out of thin air and surprise everybody (Sessions could always be lying), but this is the current analysis based on literally every single piece of information he released so far. People afraid he'll pick someone like Kasich and get JFK'd can calm down, but people who don't like Gingrich had better start writing to Sessions because it's probably between the two of them.

There is no one shilling for Hillary. It's just a lie made up by the establishment conservatives

>Trump wants someone with decades of experience in congress to help turn his ideas into law

He's bluffing

He will chose a complete outsider
>current analysis based on literally every single piece of information he released so far

Okay Nate Lithium

you are literally a trump shill, but thats okay because you get to fit in on Sup Forums :^)

>Huntsman
>meme governor
Fuck off m8, he's great. He's also close to the Chinks which might help out in the long run.

Canada discusses """""politics""""""

of course he's smarter than that. The entire idea behind the short list is to get people talking about how bad it is.

He'll make a good choice.

I still think it's gonna be Sessions. Been saying it for months.