Why do you fags take the b8 on everything...

Why do you fags take the b8 on everything? Theres a trump btfo thread every god damn day and you faggots reply to it every time. You wanna know how you get back at those people? You let that shit slide and dont give them the satisfaction of a reply. The more people the don gets the more shit thread that are going to be made to derail the fucking amazing progress we've made with meme magic. If you see a post shitting the on the trump you do not reply. These people will kill themselves over no replies not people telling them to fuck off.

agreed, bump.

but think about this:
what you describe has been going on for so long, the majority here are the anons who post bait threads. that's why they reply to bait threads. they're treating the place like and the mods are letting them.

Ask yourself why the mods are letting that go on.

>new to Sup Forums

the mods are jews out to destroy our nat soc board?

Mods dont do shit here unless its cp. We have to take it into our own hands to fix it

>We have to take it into our own hands to fix it

_donald

Sup Forums is not Reddit. You will be happier on Reddit, where le downboat obliterates every single post offensive to the hive mind you crave to be a part of.

That is why I am now a #CruzMissile

didn't the_donald split into mr_trump?

those fucking retards

Before replying to a thread, check how many replies OP made.

1 post by this ID = bait.

>not having fun on the internet

Hell if I know, man, I don't go to that echo chamber

I'd go on that shit if I was about to fucking blow my brains out and actually wanted to see what cucks post

Sometimes I think the bait bites are bait themselves. Baitception.

This is actually very possible. How do we combat that?

>How do we combat that?

Stay the course and ignore. Who gives a fuck what they say.

Bait threads and comments, no matter how long they go on, don't stick. What sticks is the meme magic.

They're losing the game and they're winning. They'll say anything.

That should say: "They're losing the game and we're winning"

Nice meme weedman

gotta go deeper. bait the bait bites.

>how do we combat trolling on a troll imageboard where everyone is trolling each other and often both sides of an issue at the same time?

Then why does OP not participate in the fun?

Thanks user, this bait needs to end. Every time I see some shit facebook meme with 100 replies, I know (((who))) to blame.

But he does

I like him

What is "sage"?
Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

More people need to be using this when they play in the mud. Wear your sage socks when posting up in garbage!

yes, this OP is pointing out the exact problem, but just check the site and see how many Sup Forums btfo shitposts accumulate. They are literally flooding us with shit.
FLAG CHECK, POST CHECK

>How do we elect a president that promised weed but gave us no weed

>not using a proxy to post your Sup Forums BTFO threads as a hedge against bans