I'm a 24 year old living in a college town for work. On a scale of completely normal to Jerry Sandusky...

I'm a 24 year old living in a college town for work. On a scale of completely normal to Jerry Sandusky, how creepy is it for me to date a college freshman 6 years younger than me?

It's not creepy

not so abnormal, she's 18 and you're 24

Dude just normal

>freshman
sounds bretty gay, brah

bitch got some fucked up hands

You. Are. An. Adult.
/thread
fucking cucks no a days

Just think of all the 25 year olds you're protecting her from

Under 18 = creepy
Over 18 = a 80 year old would be a mac daddy if he bagged em

I guess. Obviously age gaps matter less the older you get, so a 24 yo woman and a 30 yo man is extremely common. I just felt like when the girl is 18 it's almost in that frowned upon area. But fuck it, it's legal I guess

Rule of creepy

(Your Age / 2) + 7 = Minimum Datable

So for you, general minimum age before it's weird is 19. But I say fuck it, if she's down.

>what is math

24/2 = 12
12+7= 19

Retard

oh, you figured it out; nvm

You will notice, that only girls your age will give you shit for that. Go for it and be happy.

She’s 18? Who gives a shit. Go for it. Your pals wont give a shit, and if they do they’re just pissed they didn’t pull her.

not at all go for it

As everyone else said its fine.

I dated a girl for a few years that was 5 1/2 years younger than me. She was 18 when I met her, I went to her high school graduation with her parents

if u can hit it i wouldnt quit it.

and - beware loudmouths- just make shure she is dtf and up for a good chill time. if she has more comfort in your bed than some frosh retard that cant buy his own beer, shell keep you and her mouth shut.

>hi, i'm an adult and i'm dating another adult. how creepy is this?
it's not creepy

Thanks bros. She thinks I'm a god because I can buy alcohol, have a job that pays well, and drive nice car. Gives head like it's her sole purpose in life to please me and as if I'll hate her if she doesn't make be cum. Dating gets so much better as you get older. When I was in school and the dating pool was full of girls my age they acted like they were all hot shit and nobody deserved 2 seconds of their time. Fuck that

Most men aren't in their prime dating eligibility until mid thirties. Women go downhill after 25. It's mans market later in life

Honestly I started dating my girl at 23. She was 17. Some people frowned upon it. But fuck it. Age is just a number. 6 years latet we are still together. 23 and 29 now. Thats not so abnormal.

Where do you meet said women these ages? Everyone I know is my age or much higher due to my work and where I spend time at... I used to have a job at a Cinema where I was able to meet a younger chick and ate her out and it was the best thing ever but since leaving that and entering higher level jobs there's no way...

so, dating someone "barely legal". you tell me how that looks. the fact that you're even posting here says enough, i'd say.

I guess it's a lot about you location. Like I said in op, I live in a college town so it's not too hard. But I work for the government, everyone I work with is over 40 so it's impossible to meet people through work

He is very lucky

My ex was 18, and I mean freshly 18. I was 30. I went to her Highschool Graduation with her parents. She wrote and produced an erotic play about me abusing her. We brought several of her friends to bed with us, and I turned them out to my work friends for profit.

I think you're probably fine.

Storytime, more pls!

A guy I work with married a 19 year old girl, and he's 36

Man... i´m 29 now. But i think most grils >25 are not that sexy any more,

I pissed on them to degrade their self worth and condition them to serving me. She grew jealous of the attention I gave to her little french exchange student friend. Became jealous of "Lucy's" body. Told me, daddy I don't want sisters.

I started tying her up on the couch and making her watch as I came inside of Lucy. Told them that I was going to impregnate them both, because Anna's babies would be too ugly and working class. Which is fine for cleaning up the house and bringing me food. But if we were going to raise daughters to fuck, I made her sob and admit that it would be more valuable to me if we used Lucy's.

Jesus Christ dude. Fucked up. More pls.

Wife and I have a 7 year age gap. I met her when she was 18 and we've been together for 6 years. Not such a big deal so long as you take the time to just take care of each other, and people change over time so just get used to the gradual change.

If pic related, go for it

Not creepy at all dude

I'm 54, wife is 35. Score 1 for me

It's perfectly fine if I am to be honest. You're both consenting adults

So ur a pimp

As long as you can deal with her utter immaturity and life experience, its all good. I usually have a hard no to dating anyone under 25 because their heads are up their asses, but aint nobody can ride a dick like a 19 year old. Shit I'm banging my wife's cousin who is 18.5 and its awesome, even though I find the entire experience odd both she and my wife are cool with it but whatever.

Are you me?

This is why there's a problem with young girl's self esteem and self worth.

But fuck me, I'd do the same thing, guess I'm an animal too.
Fuck it

This. Women are shitty to talk to all the time anyway. It's easier to channel out the younger ones and they aren't socially experienced enough to tell. And all you really want is to fuck em anyway.

I'm 6 so 6 / 2 =3 + 7 = 10
I'm having a hard time finding 6 year olds to fuck, how am I supposed to get a 10 year old.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

My wife is 13 years older than me and the current president of France has a wife 24 years older than him...

If it is good for both of You why worry about "Creepy" ?

why would she need to? 18 is age of consent

until she gets pissed off and pulls the rape card on you

Damn,, I hates it when dat happens, but it happens :/ Aint nuttin a 8" knife cant fix tho huhuhuuhuu