If you were forced to, how would you fuck her?

If you were forced to, how would you fuck her?

Only of I'm forced

easily and brutally

I’ll just leave this here

solid-file.com/v/aXQNoha/file.html

what is that?

File deleted

why forced too ? Would make her my cum dumpster.

Woulndn't have much choice, would I?

well if you dont have to be forced then thats fine, enjoy as you wish

Can you repost

pretty sure thats a link to a virus, are you wanting moar?

forced to... well poor me

I don't care, my vm is working pretty well...

the same way i would if i wasnt forced

>If you were forced to, how would you fuck her?

What the FUCK? Why post this same shitty photo AGAIN????

Knock it off, post something new. Christ. Half you people are fucking retards.

Dude, just post your archive again...

you definitely would not have to force me to fuck her

trick question

nobody here would need to be forced.

First I would ether her mother and father and get them secured to chairs. Bolt the chairs to the ground and ball gag them. Then we start with the fun on the little woman. First I noose her neck and gently hang her in front of her mommy and daddy. Then tie a tourniquet around her left leg and leave it like that for 3 or so hours as I torture her breasts with a riding crop until they were bruised and sore, before using the crop on her pussy until she's squirming in agony. As the leg turns blue I would cut it off with a surgical saw, lubricate my cock and start fucking her stump. As I approach climax I would brutalize her face with a ball-peen hammer and smile at mommy and daddy as I shoot my first load on her bludgeoned face. After catching my breath, her severed limb would go on daddy's lap and I would use a blow torch to cauterize half the stump wound. Waiting for her to come to after she passed out, I'd fill her poop shoot with enough grease to fill a formula one race car.
I'd put on a metal chefs glove and punch daddy on the chin and slap my blood covered cock on mommy's face. Then comes the anal sex marathon on the little woman. Right before I ejaculate into her ass, she gets the metal glove donkey punch to the back of the head. Finally the tourniquet comes off and I masturbate till climax while she bleeds out and then shoot my load on mommy's face. From there I grab a quick shower, poor gas on mommy and daddy, set fire to the house and go to the bar for drinks.