Macron

>Macron
>39 years old

>Brigitte Trogneux
>64 years old

>they first met when he has 15 and she 40

What think Sup Forums about this relation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot_tRRlxe1A
youtube.com/watch?v=EuxONXFfZEY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi1O9jUnvVE
youtube.com/watch?v=YkWmhuyKpIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Creepy

discretion is the greater part of valor

it's hot when you're a teen and she's a milf but after a few years it just gets creepy.

just thinking how happy I would have been to bang a MILF when I was 15

hell, I would have been ecstatic to have sex with anyone at that age

I'm 21 now and still a virgin haha

>What think Sup Forums about this relation?
Don't care.He could marry a horse,he could marry a cat as long as he does a good job...i don't care.

The alt-right obsession with this is honestly even more cringy than anything the left has ever bitched about (trump, brexit).

It just makes me think that if this is the worst they can say about Macron then he probably isn't as bad as I thought. Really makes you think.

Discretion is the greater part of valor

why did you think he was bad

It's a French thing. If people are into taboo sex, they're seen as heroes in the public eye.

Here's one of the most famous French cultural personalities singing about (not) having sex with his daughter.

While he's in bed, with his 13 year old daughter, half naked.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot_tRRlxe1A

Funny how nobody cares when a white Christian woman does it, but when I as a brown Muslims state my intention to marry a 15 year old girl when I reach the ripe age of 40, people call me a pedophile mudslime whose culture doesn't belong.

Western matriarchal Islamophobic society exposed again.

Never thought I was really that bad, honestly, in competition with LePen, at least. I just would like him a little bit more if he was a little bit more serious about France's immigration policies, but besides that the dude really knows his shit.

Yesterday some journalist were talking about that in a political talk-show and I was like "seriously? who gives a fuck, you should discuss about the electoral program, political consequences etc. leave this bullshit to housewives".

> he's a MILF guy
wtf I love France now!

Chimpanzeeeeeeeeee

did she get work done? She looks...odd

>Her eldest son is older than Macron
>Macron is his dad

Alpha as fuck at first but absolutely pathetic that he hasn't swapped her out yet

Honestly, I know this might as well be just me being from a conservative-not even politically, but in terms of fundamental values-family in a generally prude culture that has no application for the French, but I, for one, am disgusted that somehow literally breaking up a familiar by stealing a married woman from her wife is being told around as some sort of spectacular, fantasized romantic anecdote.

Fucking degenerate liberalism as low as it can be.

>"On 22 June 1974, she married banker André-Louis Auzière, with whom she had three children."
>"They first met when he was a 15-year-old student in her class, and she was 39, but were officially only a couple after he turned 17."

Macron confirmed homewrecker.

>France is literally ruled by a mama's boy
the stereotypes are going way too far

>being a father of a kid who is older than you

>just me
it is all of france
stop thinking you are special

the reason why it is so surprising now because their relationship has been hidden for the longest time and after his election they decided it was fine

get off your high horse

Brigitte is more like a mother to him. Watch this video of 10 seconds, even if you don't understand french, you will undertsand body language.

Looks like his mom

youtube.com/watch?v=EuxONXFfZEY

Macron is that Chad in NTR doujins who fucks the mother and her daughters while the husband and son sit in the corner crying and fapping.

that's so embarassing

Longer vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi1O9jUnvVE

>Brigitte is more like a mother to him
>Makes it so much better

As we say here in Korea, "turn off Hitomi now."

>its all of France

Good. The liberal degeneracy hasn't crippled and meme'd the shit out of everyone's sense of basic family morals yet.

>cumpleaños

It really jimbles my notronbos

Pedophilia just became legal in France.

Oh, wait.

>milf
She would actually have to look good to be a milf or more like gilf in macaroni's case

Kek, you must be part of the EnMarche internet defense force. Every time I see a thread about him you're here calling everyone who criticizes him alt right

his hand tuck looks like napoleon for a sec

a small second

bad post desu
>>reddit/pol

this
when I was a horny teenager I would've loved to fuck most of my female teachers, I guess he just took it a step further and married one of them
maybe not such a good idea in the long run but oh well

Well, I suppose it's almost his turn to start fucking a 15 year old.

Turnabout and all.

Yeah, a Salvadoran would definitively be that...

I just fucking hate circle jerks

Will Smith called Macron to support him, cameras were there

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWmhuyKpIE

EnMarche

>french
>christian

Not likely to be honest

Nothing wrong with this.

LITERALLY my hag wife's sons: the person is now the president of France

can't make this shit up

Don't see the problem desu

Especially assuming they did not begin fucking right after they met

>Macron is discovered to be involved with pizzagate
>he was a pizza

>I will do by mest, believe me, and and and and and
hmm..

>Especially assuming they did not begin fucking right after they met

do you even understand how relationships with cougars work?

He speaks english with a texan accent, Macron is a warrior

>kek
pic related is you

Nothing wrong with being into older woman.

You new? kek was known before Trump

You realize kek has been used long before Sup Forums adopted it, right?

the French are into all sorts of non-traditional adult relationships, it's their way of life and culture and there's nothing wrong with it

>being this new
Top kek my dude

Wouldn't actually be that weird if she didn't have a son that is older than he is

>pede

He's the president. The president's job is, among other things, to present himself well.
Having a wife that could be your grandmother is not presenting yourself well.
Therefore he's a bad president.
I'm not saying that their relationship is wrong, it's just weird and not appropriate for a pair that is supposed to be their country's representatives and role models.

Top kek was how Sup Forums used to laugh before the Sup Forumstards spazzed out and made it stupid.

>I'm not saying their relationship is wrong, it's just wrong

Why not speak more honestly?

kek is from wow

I mean wrong as in "should be illegal" kind of wrong.

Yeah I know in the wow chats lol would get translated to kek and Sup Forums adopted it then it became stale because of Sup Forums.

I think it's alright as long as they truly love each other.

To clarify: if Macron was into strap-ons or scat it wouldn't be wrong either, but it definitely wouldn't be appropriate. That's what I mean by weird.

well-put, it definitely isn't wrong in any way but your mileage may vary when it comes to how you perceive his relationship. the most important point of course is how the French feel about that in general, not anyone else

some societies care less about some things after all

What's the difference between "wrong" and "inappropriate", then? It sounds to me like you're saying it's just a little wrong, and that he should be held to a higher standard than the average person because he's the president.

negative connotation =/= immoral

As I said, by wrong I mean it should be illegal, like pedophilia.
By inappropriate I mean it isn't something he should show up himself with as a public figure.
>and that he should be held to a higher standard than the average person because he's the president.
Yes, of course he should. He's the president.

I think it's cute. Older women belong with younger men

>he celebrated his victory by having sex with this no longer human thing

Terrifying!

lel ikr

What is it even supposed to mean in english?

>implying Macron is human

His grin along with the masonic references are clearly indicative of demonic or reptiloid influence in his blood.

I don't even know if I'm joking or not anymore.

WTF I hate /ss/ now

>Pedo as first lady
I`m speechless

15 isn't pedo, it's also legal in France, except when the adult is the teenager's teacher or something, in which case it's a crime. That's where the problem lies, she *was* her teacher (in headsight, I think I would have loved fucking a female teacher when I was 15 btw).

also
>implying pedos in government are an uncommon thing

kek, we've had plenty of them in France. Real, bad, nasty evil pedos, not like Brigitte Macron.

I hate Macron, but attacking him on this ground is a little low and irrelevant I think.

That's actually hilarious, imagine your new dad not only being younger than you, but also the president.
Since he met her when he was in school it's not entirely impossible they even went to the same school, imagine that weird kid who lived with his grandma ended up being your dad.

Macron has deep psychological issues

MAGApede, taken from centipede for some reason
I don't really get it either

Old woman/young boy is very different from old man/young girl
A white christian man would get the same reaction

Also why are you in Netherlands? Go to your own country and no one will judge you

Do you have pics of her when she was younger?

>you will never ever kill humies in their starting area with your orc bro ever again
Those were the times

>except when the adult is the teenager's teacher or something
I ment this and yes it`s low but he is fucking investment banker so anything goes.

every picture of her is her when she was younger

It's kinda creepy to imagine a young boy having sex with his teacher

she's a pedo

>Lel, ebin Mitch xD
You're not on reddit, go back por favor

Meh.

bravo France

An age gap?

It's far funnier to me that he has wife has three kids his age
>Don't ever talk to me or my Wife's 3 kids again

Why did French women stop being qts?

After 70 era

Half of them are beurettes or part beurette now

We have to go back.

End yourself newfag.

PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION

DID SHE GET PLASTIC SURGERY OR NOT?

what is that?

Look at her daughter They look very similar

Trashy Arab girls who live in France.

Arab women

She's decrepit as fuck.

Say what you want about trump, but when his women get old he replaces them like a real man should

she has a step daugther born in 84 named tiph

its a hundred percent sure hes railing her on the side like all true frenchmen does