Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lHAD3wJGMHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The last decent game bungie has made.

miss the halo 3 days
343i cucks ruined halo

Yay

Mfw they actually didn’t make a anniversary for the best game in the franchise

I was 9 when this came out and I'd spend all time playing campaign with my brother, good times

Halo 1,2 and 3 were the glory days of my gaming days. Wish I could go back.it sucks because I have no interest in the newer games anymore. Seems like every game coming out these days are either broken,absolute shit or just a remake.

Perhaps they're waiting until the Xbox One X comes out to make an anniversary edition, so they can show off the fancy new 4k graphics and whatnot.

Halo 3 was the last game i really put hours in to.
I try new games and they are absolutely shit gameplaywise. All this scam marketing gimmick with pre ordering only assures they are out of ideas and are forcing purchases on some minor gimmick within the game.

Everybody i played halo with on xbl hasent been logged on for 7+ years.
Its depressing

I felt the same way.

I only play 1 game nowadays, that's HoTS. I loved Halo 2 and 3 though.

RIP Microsoft

RIP Red vs Blue
RIP Arby vs Chief

hello i am master chief lolololol

I miss it

I wish. Microsoft deserves to choke on a dick for all the shit they've pulled recently. Windows 10 is a fucking abomination. I'd pay to watch them fall.

OmG no u r not i r master chef u fukin n00b
SWORD SWORD SWORD SWORD SWORD SWORD

youtu.be/lHAD3wJGMHc

So is he halo 4 now?

God, seeing this game again brings back so many memories of split screen and connecting consoles and shit to play. This game was a fucking blast. It's a shame devs don't care about games like this. This right here was a memorable experience I will never forget.

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. He kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

wat u sai?

SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Two of arby n chiefs videos are deleted :(

Bought an xbox just to play halo 3
The best times of my life

FUCK U HALO3!!!!
>I still remember getting lost in your shitty mazes or "levels"
>fuck ur shitty weapons and those fucking monkey men.
>half-assed special powers needlessly crammed in

spotted the 343 shill

>I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. He kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
I will never forget when Halo removed the suit and it was a woman wearing in a bikkini.

>spotted the 343 shill
Reach was good. ODST was ok. 3 and 2 suck.

reach was shit
odst was shit
halo 4 was shit
halo 5 was shit
master chief edition was shit

I miss that ranking system. Had a 50 4 star general and it was like my digital cock was bigger than everyone else. Now everyone's cock is the same size

I sold so many carries and met some good friends boosting people up

Remember when you actually had to be good to rank up, man good old days.

Cmon m8, Reach was quality. Custom games alone were so good, and there are some missions in the campaign I would honestly put in top 10 halo missions. Feel people massively overrate 3, or at least they definitely underrate Reach.

RIP Halo. 343 killed you.

Fair enough.

Halo 1 was the best halo. Halo 2 was good, halo 3 was ok, everything after that is trash