I'm looking for business opportunities. preferably online but open to all, what have you got?

I'm looking for business opportunities. preferably online but open to all, what have you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any of you even think about this kinda shit or am i just totally in the wrong place for this??

oh boy

I make extra by dealing/selling crypto, my day job is computer based anyway.

Made over $1000 last month on free coins alone:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

well thats something. crypto is super hot right now.
just yesterday i booted up an old computer and opened an old bitcoin wallet of mine. it had less than a penny's worth of bitcoin in it.

i checked it's worth over 450$ now, heh

do you actually mine it? or how do you actually acquire it?

I don't mine at all. Just get in on airdrops & giveaways. Flip them when they hit exchanges

that seems pretty passive i guess. any other scale-able business ventures?

I don't have the time. The crypto gains can be 2x, 5x, 10x.

I buy and sell coins with the gains from airdrops.

Buy low, sell high. Be patient, don't be emotional

Essentially I fund my crypto trading with coins given away for free

ahh. where do you do your trading at? is it anything like forex?

Nova, bittrex, etc

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/

fair enough, thanks man.

anyone else??

stocks nigga. fuck, earned like 20k last month. aint complaining

what information do you base your tranaction off? just traditional analysis? gut feeling? lots of regular research?

mainsource of cashflow is from the military stocks like lockheed martin for example. My 2nd biggest income is oil and last is major companies. Major companies i invest in is volvo and H&M for example. Follow the flow bro. I know H6M is going bollocks right now so dont comment on that... already lost money there so blyat on you

do you swing trade or day trade? what kindof percentages do you look for for a good trade

in weapons i wait for a major event(north korea nuke) americans love that shit and spend cash on stocks. buy during "calm time" sell in "event time" and thats a long hold. usually 3-20 months. in the oil and other bizniz that changes alot it depends. it depends alot on -alot- its mostly gut feeling but its predictable in most of the cases just sit on the web and watch info. sit 5-6h a day and watch everything that happens and act accordingly. also poor englisg sorreh ;D

thanks man

try it bruh ;) ill give a hint. which company provides air to ground missiles to the US goverment?aaaaaand whiiiich company hold the door to *drum roll* best gps guidance systems? my money is there, and your aint. :D

anyone have anything other than stocks and crypto?

how much money did you invest at first?

when obama became president i was small time. but everything changed rapidly. my initial investment of 10k became 90k over a few months(gunlaws) did a major play when cruz and trump were the biggest bots in the election. gambled right and now... dude i was so right. thank you america

and how long did it take to start really make money

actually it was the last couple of months at obamas seat. the democrats and obamas agenda and when the elected hillary and sanders to compete. thats when i knew i had a golden goose. NO fucking way america elects a female as president(not with her record rofl its bad ops) THIS is were i got it. long time untill the election and i bet my cash on your demon guy. ended well. to answer your question, didnt really have much. i thought it was a fun game going into this shit. but i started with 3245 dollar but in euro currency(had to look it up)

fuck you nigga! i turned 3k euro into madness! thanks obama

okay well it seems thats the extent of Sup Forums's biz knowledge. thanks to all who participated.