Be a 21 year old

>Be a 21 year old
>Notice on the computer chair I sit on for hours everyday there was this faint browning of the material below where the asshole would sit
>Notice clean underwear ass region smells faintly of shit after I put them on and take them off 5 seconds later
>Finally realize I should be washing my asshole with soap

I honestly thought wiping after taking a shit is enough to keep your butthole clean

that is a well-used bp

what does your caregivers say about this? he must be proud.

>bp
What does bp mean?

all you need to do is wipe better and deeper , like half a tip of hte finger in

Your poor mother.
>Not realizing you smell like shit
>Not realizing everyone you've ever came into contact with can smell it to

When you wipe, wipe again, if that tissue isn't clean take it as an indicator that your ass isn't clean.
Wipe until the paper is clear. Jesus Christ OP.

>>Finally realize I should be washing my asshole with soap
Yeah I only realized that at 19. There really should be some standard hygiene education in schools or something for us autists who can't get it innately and have parents who don't teach us anything. In the same way I'm glad my parents didn't have my foreskin removed, but they could have at least told me I was supposed to retract it and clean it when I was a kid

yeah it must be hard not to know that you need to use soap to wash the stinky poopoo off your asshole. Do you not have common sense user? you use soap to get the smell of shit out of your crack. POOPYSHIT stinks. soap cleans the poopy shit.

$30 bidet from Amazon = no more itchy/stinky/nasty ass.

Thank me later.

You should soap all of your body and at the minimum trim your pubic hair.

boipucci

Or just clean your ass properly.

yes, with a bidet.
or do you "shower" yourself with wet tissues?

>recommends bidet
>gets "Or just clean your ass properly."
>....

>do you not have common sense
For certain things not at all. Such is the life of a literal autist. Remember to check your neurotypical privilege every day

I don't understand. Do you just push your cheeks together in order to make shitting as messy as possible? How can you be so bad at shitty that you need to hose it down after every bowel movement?

And no, I don't use wet tissues. On occasion I will wet toilet paper if I am sick and make a mess, but my normal shits leave minimal fecal traces.

nasty

Not really. I can slide my hand down my ass crack and it won't smell or have anything on it. I just know how to shower daily, take a proper shit without rubbing turds on my ass cheeks, and wipe properly.

I'm sorry if you are overweight and unable to avoid making a turn sandwich between your ass cheeks.

turd*

Sorry you have autism user. At least you are sworn to never be a normie..

>not spreading your arsecheeks before sitting on the toilet

The fuck is wrong with you OP?

Only eurofags use a bidet, everyone else showers more than once a week so we dont need one.

Shit before you shower, your ass will be forever clean. Also shave that fucking jungle you have tangled up down there.

Am eurofag. Don't own or have ever owned a bidet, because I'm not a disgusting animal.

Indians, on the... 'other hand'....

kek

im conflicted

>hairy
>boi
> still want to bury my tongue in it

You're gay. Congratulations

>faint browning of the material below where the asshole would sit