Cigarettes have generally improved my life

Cigarettes have generally improved my life

Smoke DMT instead faggot

Nice trips.
does anarchist cook book teach you how to make that?

Depends on what form of dimethyltryptamine. If you want trips like me smoke some of the crystal form

No, they havent.

said no one ever

>333

>gives me a reason to go outside and get away from whatever situation is bothering me for a bit
>best friends I've met are smokers
>quells my anxiety
>roll my own, so nice way to pass the time

Explain

Wait until you get bored and start smoking them unfiltered and go through a 15 gram pouch in a month for 4 months.

I had constant chest pain after I quit smoking.nicotine doesn't even effect me anymore

No they haven't... I mean your life might have improved but it's not because of the cigarettes. If they help you with anxiety you could've picked up some other habit instead that doesn't kill you at the same time...
But W/E, believe what you want until the day you've smoked for 40 years and start coughing blood and then die a really fucking painful death in lung cancer.

I miss the random conversations and people you meet when you have to smoke outside

>thousands of chemicals and poison rolled into paper somehow saved my life
Fuck off newfag with your blog

try smoking weed, i totally believe you would quite enjoy it as well, it's also improved my life in the same ways.

nope.

Or meth don't forget meth try smoking meth, meth is good meth is your friend, meth will make you awesome at all the things. Do it, do it now

For the first 2 years anyway, then life becomes conflict.

I get what you mean dude. Smoking is an incredibly usefull social key. If you are at some normie party and find it hard to talk to anyone you dont know the best thing is to find something you have in common and the scentence lets have a smoke can lead to several interesting conversations with people you would never talk to otherwise. I get what you mean but smoking will bite you in the ass if you continue.

Smoking quells my suicidal urges because I know I am already killing myself so I'm free to go enjoy life cause I got the suicide problem under control.

pretty much sums up why i smoked for two years

If it isn't cigarettes, it's empty carbs. Something is going to kill you someday, either you die in a hospital bed from disease or the long misery of age. What matters most is that you don't regret how you live.

It fucks with your prefrontal cortex and makes your fear processing and inhibitions fucky. That enough should get me to quit and I notice it happening but I don't care because my inhibitions are fucked.

>if she smokes she pokes

And you're scooping out thirds

by shortening it?

I'm also not pretending I'm not samefagging.

We all samefag in the singularity

I smoked for 7 years, and quit two years ago. Also rolled my own.

Total waste of time. Don't start smoking you idiot, you WILL want to quit later. If you're going to smoke, smoke green. Nicotine is physically addictive but itself has barely any kick. The nausea is stronger than its perks, and you're not curing your anxiety.

Vape if you really must.

15g in a month is nothing remarkable at all, pussy. I used to go through a 5g pouch a week, and I was only smoking 4-5 a day, max.

what if i smoke to ruin my health and die
maybe thats what i want so stop trying to tell me what to do u fucking faggot

Then that just makes you a clueless edgelord like every other teenager who thinks he's a big man. You're not, you're a stupid child with no perspective.

Oh it wasn't 16 grams it was 40 grams...fuck my lungs

I did 40 grams a month unfiltered for 4 months.

Too bad you can't smoke that everyday like you can a cigarette.

Checkmate DMT fags

>triple threes
Enlightened trips speak truth.

Lmao kys

I get that same effect from hitting the gym
Go workout and drop your bad habit for a healthy one.

Why
>pretty colours
I dont care
>opens your mind and feel as one
Still dont care, put a documentary on and get high