So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4VYHPZw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Astrologer here, can confirm this is true. Space-x has plans in place to go mine away the rock in order to let fresh lava come out. They are going at night tho

Watch more Rick and Morty and workout your pathetic brain

The sun is a giant ball of plasma, even if it was close to being cold enough to be solid anything it's not the right materiel to form rocks.

We'll die you dumbass.

the sun isn't made of lava you fucking idiot. It's practically a giant nuclear reactor. In the core of the Sun, hydrogen turns into helium and causes a fusion which moves to the surface of the Sun, escaping into space as electromagnetic radiation. holy shit you should have payed attention in school so you could save yourself from looking like a dumbass.

If it was plasma it would be green. Does it look green?

How can it be plasma if its lava? Dolt. Think before you type, dumbass

You have played too much Fallout

Its neither plasma nor lava Its fucking nuclear energy you're both stupid.

>sun
>helium
>doesn't even float away
Kek fucking idiot, probly a eurotard

actually when it solidifies it'll not stick to the sun anymore, so we'll have an insane amount of debris throughout our solar system. Of course lots of this will also fall on earth at some point, which means we'll be bombarded to death. this is the reason why I'm learning a lot about self-sustained living and I'm saving up money to live in the deep sea ( so I'm safe from these impacts).

How in the fuck is is a nuclear reactor? It was there before humans lived so who built it? the fucking dinosaurs? Dumbass.

So it's a giant balloon?

Stop feeding him nonsense!

You're all wrong, it's a giant, red hot nickel ball.

Morons.

no In the core of the Sun, hydrogen turns into helium and causes a fusion

Holy kek this thread, bating all over the place

Yea and ballons are full of helium

>baited potatoes

No, not a balloon you dunce.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4VYHPZw8

Top kek OP

If what you say is true this "electromagnetic radiation" would float down to earth and stick to the electrics like magnets in a ball of radiation which it fucking doesnt so you are full of shit just admit it.

How can I read that?

Is the sunpart of the 99 balloons? are scientists looking for the other 98 sun balloons?

Fuck, you're right...

it will stand for a fraction of seconds, then ashes of star fart will disappear.

you need glasses if you can't see layers. It'm made of plenty of shit, like most of the stars you can see at night.

like a layer thick enough to not heat again ? no more heat. freezes the whole planetary system.

I'm not a fuckinh ant mate, my nokia phone from the 90s has more pixels than that

Good job OP. You have accumulated all the tards on Sup Forums into one thread.

Someday the sun will explode but it won't matter because humans will already have killed themselves off long before that

No.
None posted
"Reply to this post or your mother will die in her toilets tonight."
yet.

When that happens all the planets will be hurled out into the Galaxy. This includes Earth. Causing everything to freeze to - bajillion

>>reddit

It's plasma. Stop being an idiot.

reddit is better than Sup Forums. I just come here to laugh at how stupid you all truly are.

no because the sun clouds keep the heat in and the rotation causes friction making the sun as hot as the sun again, literally