Okay, guys, i'm drunk enough to ask. Why are you guys so racists?

Okay, guys, i'm drunk enough to ask. Why are you guys so racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/why-do-some-nations-have-lower-iq-scores-74797
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Intelligence_Test_of_Cultural_Homogeneity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers smell bad and they steal.

They're also very loud.

They're also very loud.

But some of white people are smell bad and very loud too, not only black. Why don't you hate only people that correspond to these qualities without accent on their colour?

nogger

They're also very loud.

I wasn't. Then I came here.

Mark difference between black people and niggers

oh fuck, that black dude dressed like Santa is stealing my presents

They're also very loud.

They're also very loud.

They're also very loud.

so you're easily swayed by what is, frankly, a bunch of retards...

They're also very loud.

They're also very loud.

They're also very loud.

Most cultures are incompatible and niggers have a chip on thier shoulder about shit we cant control and we resent them for being given a voice by media companies to spread thuggery through music and art. They suck at everything they do and blame white people for it so we listen to them out of compassion and for some reason people started thinking this kind of behavior was ok. Everyone thinks black metal is biolent because some dickhead burned down a couple churches in norway but black people actually commit murders and poison thier society and others with drugs then propegate the myth that this is cool through music

And they smell bad

They're also very loud.

They're also very loud.

A much larger portion of niggers do that. Look at murder rate per capita. How come poor white places like the appalachians or kentucky don't have crazy crime?

The fact that they're black is just a coincidence. OP is actually the racist one by definition.

Niggers are ugly, lazy, violent, idiotic, base animals

They're also very loud.

forgot pic

I'm racist here because it's just about the last place you can say things without the fear of being destroyed personally and socially. We don't need Sup Forums as a place to be politically correct. Literally every other website only allows that.
pic related: most Africans are technically retarded

They're also very loud.

Yes. I'm racist against whites now.

Lots of white supremacists come here and spam blacked, provoking racist reactions from other whites who were dumb enough to believe that OP was black.
On top of nigger hate/rekt threads.
All for recruitment.

Plus blacks are condemned harder.

They're also very loud.

This. Not our fault niggers are assholes. On the other hand, I know several black people with whom I get on fine.

Kek.

They're also very loud.

They're also very loud.

I'd like to think that the majority of people on Sup Forums posting racist content aren't actual racists. Perhaps they don't know how to properly express.
Maybe I am just speaking for myself here, but I note a disparity between persons of African decent and niggers. Because there is a difference.
However it is up to you, persons of african decent to separate yourself from the niggers.
Else you'll be tarred with the same brush.

>believing propaganda

They're also very loud.

We aren't racist. Blacks and other non-whites can't compete with our success (okay Asians of all types excused) so they yell discrimination and racism to get a hand out and leg up.

I smell good, I never steal, and many people are loud, faggot profligate.

Some steal smelly things.

They're also very loud.

Yes, I'd have to believe propaganda to believe black people have an average IQ as high as whites or asians. All data says otherwise.

This.

If they had an IQ of 59, they would be too dumb to breed and would die out. It is at least 80-89.

It's pretty depressing that copy, paste, enter is the only thing keeping some people from suicide.

Here is hoping you're just tripping on something guy

I remember when I was at school, I had a best mate who was black, and he was the only cool nig-nog I knew, he was smart an shit, whereas all the other fuckin blacks in my year would steal shit from you, money, pens whatever, and it wasn't cuz they were poor, it was a a private school, they stole purely cuz they were niggers and I fucking hated em

There's also the fact that niggers smell bad and they steal. And they're also very loud, of course.

They're also very loud.

>suck at everything they do
Look at the American Olympic team, are there any whiteys? Maybe in archery..
Basketball ? Like 5 whiteys
Let's just agree blackies are more dominant physically than the whiteys..
It is also true that for a blackie neighbourhoods are poor
It is also true that b/ is full of redneck racist faggots who secretly dream of getting pounded by a black log

They're also very loud.

I guess when my sister got raped by two rednecks, she was screaming racism with a hand out, huh?

Fucking hell. For someone so superior, some of you are the niggers of your race.

Ooga booga booga what?
Speak english you ape.

They're also very loud.

Dumb people are as capable of sticking their dick in a hole and thrusting as any other mammals.

Here's a Newsweek article trying to explain why Africans are retards:
newsweek.com/why-do-some-nations-have-lower-iq-scores-74797

>tfw faggots can't figure out their own ways to argue and every time you make a point in a thread you see some autistic child copying your words 24 hours later

Pretty soon you'll just be watching you tube videos of people arguing

I never actually realized how this place /makes/ people dumber until all the oldfags left

They're also very loud.

Why is it hard to admit that those who are white and asian are simply much smarter and more evolved intellectually and psychologically than blacks, when it's so easy to admit that blacks were bred for physical performance? That is, why, when we all know that blacks are faster or taller, can we not admit that intellectually, they are slower?

She asked for it tho.

If you believe that black people are the same as anyone else, if you truly, actually believe that, then you must be young, have little to no real world experience, or spent much time around blacks. Every single black person I have ever worked with or spent a lot of time around has been some kind of deadbeat, cheat, liar, thief, horrible parent, drug user, loudmouth. They are not like the rest of us. If you believe they are, would you walk 10 blocks past midnight in Camden or Detroit, as a white person? Would you choose Africa as a destination for your overseas vacation? They're just a lesser breed of human.

Aetheists 1 christians 0

They're also very loud.

In the '70s they even tried to reinvent the IQ test to make them look less dumb. They called it BITCH testing. Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Intelligence_Test_of_Cultural_Homogeneity

In fucking genius

They're also very loud.

Has Europe or where ever you came from ever been a disease infested wasteland with parasites and deserts/droughts?

Years of experience of blacks.

Our ancestors had the intelligence to develop sanitation, irrigation, etc.

"Examples of words used included alley apple, black draught, blood, boogie jugie, and boot."
My sides!

Still here queer?

And mine could have as well but your people fucking colonized them and sliced their continent up 50+ ways. Instead of leaving them alone. Of course, your kind will say, with their resources, why are they still behind. It must be their genetics. They are good for slave labor, stealing resources from, and occuping their land. They're just dumb niggers. They aren't smart enough to do anything about it. Reeeeeeeeeee...

They're also very loud.

/thread

Factual science and history

They're 14yo and trying to be edgy online.

Because it's not true and what you're saying is literally the definition of racism .. cuck

they are also stupid, poor, ugly, scared of ghosts, unable to swim, violent, rapists, eat chicken and watermelon, drink koolaid, carry the AIDS virus and are predisposed to schizophrenoa

they also can't speak properly, make terrible parents, don't have fathers, make good slaves, are invisible after dark and are drugs dealers

and steal bikes

Funny, I paid for my bike.

They're also very loud.

niggers have big penises and can sing.

but that's it, performing monkeys.

My favorite soap.

Dial Antibacterial. I use it twice daily.

Can't help themselves.

hey black guy, dont get trolled by these honkeys. these guys are so bound by tradition they would probably slice the tips of their dicks off bc other ppl have been doing it for years.

And my receipts.

They're also very loud.

lets take away every invention white people created from all other races. I think they would respect us more. all brown skins dont show proper respect for what we have allowed them to partake in

I dont get this "blacks smell bad" thing.

I had sex with many black men and almost all of them wear nice colognes

They're also very loud.

Niggers steal smell and bad they're.

They loud very also.

niggers invented rap, rape and rabies

They steal cologne because they smell bad, usually while screaming incoherent jibberish.

They're also very loud.

black lives don't matter

Yeah, I know. It is sad because I discovered actual 14/88 types my propaganda here by pretending to be black. I lurk on places like Stormfront and Sup Forums, so I learned.

Today, I was so pissed off when I took my ACT. Four thug Jamals started talking shit when they saw me outside of the building. Literally all in their 30's. Smoking a blunt and embarrassing the whole race. Was minding my own business.

Then, I saw a documentary about a boy from North Korea who escaped three times. He was a literal fucking orphan and he starved almost to death and made it to South Korea and worked his ass off to middle class and having friends. Another made it to the US, with nothing.

When blacks were first freed, they were relatively successful under Jim Crow. And now Jamal Irmesia Jenkins IV gets red dreadlocks and shells in his twizzler collection, like a fucking homo and does not want to work. At all. Working at McDonald's, asking for $15 and a union.

This is crazy shit. Hood niggers have no excuse if two poor North Korean orphans can do it under worse conditions. And you can bet they will come to America, retire in a mansion and their kids will be successful.

There is no excuse for these fuckers to be failing.

/thread

They're also very loud.

Niggera steal loud and they smell.

They're also very bad

Its more about the stereotype and poverty stricken ones then the color of the skin.

it's spelled "niggers"

found the nigger