Is it acceptable to fuck 14 year olds in your country?

is it acceptable to fuck 14 year olds in your country?

Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXVAA-l8Gxs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is but an unspoken real.

>Mexico had 12 as the age of consent
>the same as Angola

What the fuck guys? I thought you were a quickly developing economy and soon to be first world.

>puretugal

stupid chart, red and green polarities should be inverted

>Mexico

I know where to go for my next vacations

T.Ahmed

What the fuck is wrong with Spain and Mexico

Mashallah

How do you know my name ?

Iberian Moor genes. Portugal found Jesus though.

This map is outdated, the consent age was raised because it was exploited by gypsies in order to arrange child marriages.

How come Spain and Latin America are pedos?

wtf i love mexico now

Problem?

At age 14, your body is capable of having sex. People may think they may not be emotionally mature enough to handle sex and relationships, but no concrete evidence points to this. Also just because the age of consent is low doesn't mean all young girls are going to be fucked and have sex all the time. It just means that legally it can happen.

Mexico is fucked up though

Yes.
Theoretically, you are allowed to have sex at any age here. The question is just who you can have sex with. If you are below 14, you can't be criminally charged yet, so you can have sex with others who are also below 14.

It is legal only if you are 17 and the other 13, but from 18 it counts as rape.

>wanting to fuck this is being pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=gXVAA-l8Gxs

that's not how it works, underages can't be charged anywhere for any crime (except the US) anyway

I know, but I don't really understand the law, it states consent at 13-14 but it's considered rape by law if a 18 or more dude fucks someone of that age. Oh well, we are Argentini anyway, I never expect our laws to make sense or work.

japan and 13 is bullshit, that's the default national law but its regionally set to 18

>Mexico
wtf

if i was the mother, i would sell the daughter's body to men on craigslist

See

yeah a 12 yrs old can give consent, but a minor can't go to court without an adult or tutor. So it's basically something like this.
>you fuck 12 yrs old
>dad either guns you down or calls the police
>you go to preventive jail regardless if either you did it or not
>you go to court
>the court only needs verbal confession in order to find you guilty
>parent gives verbal confession because child is not a legal entity
>you go to the general jail population and get ass raped by dozens of Salvadorians mandingos
In reality everyone's afraid of fucking a minor in Mexico.
I've fucked several 16 yrs olds in my life, lucky for me I look like a 16 yrs old even though I'm 21.

This is accurate only if you are underaged too

>less than 12
Literally jailbait

The law is really shady on this matter.
A law teacher once told me that it is so if you get her pregnant you can take care of the child instead of going to jail. Otherwise your ass is going to jail.

That map is somehow wrong regarding CR. The law says the age of consent is 15, BUT, someone older than 18 can only have consent sex with a minor if said minor is not more than 5 years younger than the adult. Therefore, someone 21 can't have sex with someone who is 15, and someone 23 years old can't do it with some 17.

>16
We should get it up atleast 2 years, 21 max.

>less than 12
What the literal fuck, Mexico and whatever that is in West Africa maybe Angola?

The latest, real map. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#Law

Looks like only Angola and some ungovernable parts of North Africa are still bangin on the twelves every day.

Yes,

even as an adult if there is no one actively trying to prove that exploitation is going on or the adult is not in some superior position like a caretaker or a teacher.

If it is a girl - informally - probably yes, legally - no.

If it is a boy/male adolescent/young adult man, then you're a faggot here.

and yemen/arabia

No but it happens

Thankfully.

>If it is a boy/male adolescent/young adult man, then you're a faggot here.

That makes you a faggot anywhere. Are there really "straight" men who diddle boys and think they're not gay as fuck?

In russia, it's only gay if it's a child.

and i don't even want to know what happens in brazil if you end up in their jail as a child rapist