MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XglLE2mUdkM
youtu.be/lwBfpCHsouc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump for Donald Trump.

I love the NFL so i wont boycott it. We just need to keep politics out of sports.

Fun fact: Colin Kaepernick used to hook up with a tranny. Seriously. Google Mia Isabella Colin Kaepernick. Dude used to take dicks in his ass, it hurts too much to stand during the national anthem

god this whole comotion is a dream come true
i've been praying for the Negro Felon League to die for years and now it's finally happening
god bless america

Usually, I'd agree with anything anti-NFL due to concussions, CTE, etc, but this is Sup Forums.

Where you Don't Mess With Football.

Fuck that. its MNF

>We just need to keep politics out of sports.
Tell that to blacks who are hating out nation for giving them the opportunity to become millionaires while playing a children's sports game

Seriously, I'm fucking sick of all black people

Bump

Black people tried to prevent this bullshit.

93% of all blacks who voted, voted against Trump.

Don't blame the blacks for this. Let them protest!

i wonder WHO could be behind this post?

I'm not Jewish.

I'm worse than a Jew according to Sup Forums standards.

Pic related.

Actually, I voted for Dubya, McCain AND Romney.

MAGA bump

you try getting your children shot in the streets on a daily basis

Seriously, I'm fucking sick of all stupid people

>worth than a Jew
what you speak of is a foreign and impossible concept, literally not possible to happen within the laws of physics of the universe
saying you are worse than a Jew is comparable to saying it's possible to travel faster than the speed of light

>he wuz a good boi
>he dindu nuffin!
i do agree though, to an extent, that it's not entirely blacks' fault
if we knew how blacks were back in the 1600's, we would have picked our own god damned cotton

Tons of people of all colors get shot every day and I don't give a shit. Black children aren't some special unicorn species that everybody needs to cherish and protect at all costs.

By the way, are you this outraged when a 5-year old black girl who has her whole life ahead of her gets killed by a stray bullet as a result of a shootout between rival gangs in crime ridden neighborhoods?

Or is that not as bad as "Muh white supremacist racist cops"?

By Sup Forums standards, furries are worse than Jews.

The signs were all there... Other blacks sold them to us.
If we had just stopped to think about it, they were willing to sell their own into servitude. What does that say about them?

Suck a Dick Russia. Nobody likes you.

Fun fact: Donald Trump used to take models out on dates, bring them back to his apt to make it seem like they were banging and then go upstairs solo to his bedroom to eat candy and watch TV by himself.

>Boycott the NFL
Yeah, I'm waiting to see all those season tickets being dropped for a fraction of their value because it's the principle that matters.

Fuck Trump, and all the godawful hurr-durr symbols of America. I love the country but its so chalk-ful of redneck dipshits or neckbeard betas all sucking Trump's D, its pathetic. Take the L outta Flag and whaddaya get? Dumb gay shit

Look up tricknology and educate yourself.

I lost a lot of respect for Alex Smith, seeing him come out and criticize Trump over this. I'll just sit back and let the NFL burn their own house down

I'm very educated, thanks.

Politics affect the real world of entertainment as audience is essential, obviously including sports. If you 'Keep politics out of everything', then why the fuck would anyone purposely look into politics without getting their panties twisted for some bullshit the opposing side is spewing. Then nothing gets done.

You can ignore it, but 'enforcing and silencing' as a way to make your problems disappear from your entertainment is a shitty .40cent band-aid over an underlying issue that affects hundreds of thousands.

Sticking your head in a hole and calling celebrity a faggot as a distraction only serves the purpose of stroking your ego.

What's going to happen when it doesn't happen? Just like everything else the right boycotts, it will have no real effect.

Question: Are you fucking retarded, or are you just black?

villanueva is a bum

trolls out in full force

Why does your fuckwit country even play the national anthem at events where it's only American teams playing? It's enormously retarded, national anthems are for international events and head of state appearances, not to for ushering in a bunch of deadbrained fucks to play a game of human chess

>play the national anthem at events where it's only American teams playing
That's what empires do. Market their brand, over and over and over again.

I agree with the boycott and Trump's call to sack players.

END THE 1st AMENDMENT!!

The government pays the NFL to have the players come out during the anthem as part of military recruitment, it's fucking creepy.

Almost all of the patriotic stuff went into full swing during the cold war. Basically everyone had to prove socially that they weren't a red.

>We just need to keep politics out of sports.

you dumb nigger
NFL blackmails cities to use taxpayer money on new 1-2b$ stadiums or else they will move cities
>then every taxpayer who doesn't like football pays
>then every other entertainment vendor who competes with NFL loses customers while charging their existing costumers more taxes to support their competition.

You don't think any kind of politics are involved there? Let me give you a hint.... The pols with a "D" around their name are the guys bending over to suck the "d" of the NFL. Pathetic.

Wow, America as an entity sure is ridiculous

can somone update me on this? Why would the most powerfull man in the free world care about american football?

Snowflake!

We dont hate this nation, we hate its treatment of outcasts. Its something called a vicious cycle. You may consider it "make-believe liberal fantasy" but it is very well studied phenomenon. There are plenty of journals, books, tv shows, and movies, that accurately display the common misconception that our nation gives them opportunity. There is availability, but nowhere near enough tools.

Black kids only hope of 'getting out' is being one of the X% to stay in school,keep out of crippling debt/gangs/guns/drugs/trouble (surrounded by it since birth), enlist in military,sports or go through college and get the fuck away.

How's a 5 year old going to pick up a book instead of a glock when his tatted up, gangsta of a father hands it to em to hold like a toy before walking out and dying in the streets?

>creepy
ikr? just a little?

most black deaths are caused by blacks themselves. Blacks killed by whites are in the vast minority. Statistically speaking, if you are black - you are better off killing your own kind to increase your odds of survival, which they are.

>tv shows, and movies
>accurate
You should have stopped there. Accuracy is not what audio-visual entertainment is for. Even books have an axe to grind and a viewpoint to sell (see It Can't Happen Here, designed to take down Huey Long)

This is the biggest issue on his plate right now, This attack against America must be put to an end

>muh imaginary friend is under attack
0.8/8

>Wow, America as an entity sure is ridiculous
I get how you feel, bro.
It's not so bad
I love it here and have a pretty nice life.
We just need to get rid of the NFL, tipping, negros, the War On Drugs, mexicans, liberals, feminists, and a few other things. Then it would be perfect here.

You should come visit some time.

i would not want to visit american because of the tsa ass fingering you.

Dipshit didn't understand that those locking arms were AGAINST what he fucking said.

Damn idiot - Trump supporters: happy yet?

I started with Journals because the statistical numbers and facts is literally the first thing I suggest looking at when learning about this.

I consider movies and t.v. shows to also include documentaries. You are absolutely right that audio-visual entertainment tends to draw attention to issues via basis. But even when the author,writer,director is taking accurate accounts from both sides, preventing any poor,exterior forces and bias from interfering are extremely difficult.

Side note: American History X's portrayal of the cycle was that when reviewed, those with certain ideas believed the story confirmed their bias rather than challenge it.

He's doing the right thing by not acknowledging their games, and actually pretending it was in support of his cause.

It's probably the best move you can make in this case.

>tsa ass fingering
Whoops, I forgot that thing to get rid of
I know this is not an original idea, but we should set up a bunch of concentration camps where the TSA could wait their turn to go into the "shower".

KEK

America's Team (all of them) just went out with Jones & took a knee then stood & locked arms.

A MAJOR Fuck You to Trump.

Make Areolas Great Again #MAGA

what is happening? why boycott them? why did trump say this?

fuck trump and fuck op

this sorry sack of shit is tweeting about the NFL and hasnt said a single thing about the crisis in puerto rico

fucking moron probably thinks it isnt part of the US

>solidarity
>for
>the flag...

Wut, did murricans flag have trouble fluttering inna breeze & need a show of moral support?

Fucking retardboy is on the verge of plunging the US into a race war, & the World into nuclear war, and thus is what he finds important to talk about?

Lol, if you can't honour the American flag maybe you should reside under Pakistan, just see how much your Black Power helps you then

>honour
Nice spelling.
I wouldn't expect a foreigner to understand the freedom that flag represents.

I guess this is how the great experiment falls apart. The ancients tried to warn us about this; we didn't listen.

"Hey assholes! Look over here and be outraged about this stupid bullshit while over here I try to take away healthcare from tens of millions of people and make bank for my buddies, and i try to start a nuclear war." Trumpets: "Hey yeah! Look at all these black people outrages over injustice. Those unpatriotic bitches! They are probably muslims too!"

Perfect demonstration of trevor's axiom.

Bonus points for getting conservatives to use SJW tools like boycotting.

President trollface is making america lul again.

The great experiment of Platonic authoritarianism? Good riddance.

youtu.be/XglLE2mUdkM

Its a fuck you to all of us in the US. Trump is one person in our country. Its still our country you are disgracing

30 days boys, in 30 days this fuck is going to literally fuck it up for the rest of the world. Remember, you read it here first.

No, dummy, the democratic republic.

>represents
Exactly. It's imaginary and aspirational, at best.

The american flag is the source of my ability to talk shit freely. Including burning the flag itself.

The only way to disrespect it is to take away the freedoms its supposed to represent

SEC = Real Football

In other words, the elective aristocracy.
Yes, it's shit. There is literally no reason but the fee-fees of the toffeenoses and self-important monkey-suit wearers to not establish direct democracy by blockchain tomorrow.

Reworded better, Its a fuck you to the Flag which represents us Trump has nothing to do with the fucking National Anthem he is only in our lives for 8 years then we move on. The Flag is Forever Faggots

Ugh, no. Wrong. Incorrect.
Don't you dare blame that bullshit on Dems.

>8 years lmao

extremely lucky to make it 2 full years these dubs confirm

And that's why entertainment has been in decline

Your Dear Leader made this situation 100% worse by opening his stupid mouth. It was quietly going away but now its going to be a thing as long as he's president. I don't care one way other another but it's fun to see conservatives reeeee about it

Trump will save us in 8 years these trips are undeniable

youtu.be/lwBfpCHsouc

What are you implying?

Fuck what up?

>then why the fuck would anyone purposely look into politics
Because they go to council meetings like properly involved people, because they've been involved enough in politics to get all the dead weight out of industry.
>then nothing gets done
>implying getting something done against the interests of the people is a good thing
MBA student spotted

>>these were the dubs i was looking for

>someone else actually remembers that

My fucking nigga, exactly what I would do if I was a billionaire.

3D women are disgusting.

I don't know about direct democracy, though. Does the average person, conditioned to read headlines and tweet 280 lines of #MAGA or #NotMyPresident every other idle moment, have the capacity to understand the nuance of something like Net Neutrality? Without having it beings shoved down their throats or inserted into their feeds? I'm not sure that's common knowledge, and seeing as how the current commanded in chief is
>that guy
I would worry more about my livelihood being decided by someone who would fly into a fury if you didn't honk at their bumper sticker, or accidentally misgendered them. Not that the current persons in power really know anything about the majority of the things they intend to legislate and reform, but, still.

I don't know how well I feel about direct democracy in a climate like this. Definitely not tomorrow, definitely not if sound criticisms can be drowned out by brief pangs of wanton hollering.

Just like in 30 days after being elected he'd blah blah blah bullshit then, too.
Christ, you're worse than those religious cunts that claim they know the exact date the world's going to end.
Cunt.

where's the sauce man

/thread

Just get ready boys. We had a little oops with Russia two days ago.... The other... Well just wait and see.

Wasn't claiming the world is going to end new friend. I'm just saying, this fucktard is going to pull a stunt, that's going to put all the nations on high alert if not worse.

wut

>saying the same shit, different day

>being this blinded by narcissism.

This is how stupid Americans really are.

well at least your part of the dumbasses that never believe shit when something legit gets posted on this board. See u guys in 30 days.

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet