Would you guys let me lick your assholes?

Would you guys let me lick your assholes?

Honestly asking. For money perhaps? If so how much?

I just want to know if it's a possibility. Not a stupid joke thread just trying to gauge if there would be guys like you willing to let a fag lick your fart holes for money.

Like what's the threshold to where you couldnt say no? Or at least couldn't dismiss it out of hand? 100 bucks? 200?

500 maybe? Does it gotta get that high? I guess it is a pretty out there request.

yes, I would have 10 years ago. Now I'm too rich to do anything I'm not turned on by.

If you looked feminine it would have been cheaper.

Yes but only if you slide your cock in it after you lick it. No pulling out til you cum either

Thinking about it, it would turn me on if you were feminine, young, and agreed to let me tie you up for it and have permission to do whatever I wanted to you.

Since I assume that it's unlikely that I'll actually meet you, I can tell you that what I would do is shit down your throat, and hope you didn't like it. I'm a sadist like that. ;)

Hm! Okay now that's interesting and the kind of info i'm after!

So with guys like how you were 10 years ago I could have a shot? How much would you guess i'd have to go for? 250? 300?

Sure, I enjoy being rimmed.

For 200 you have a deal.

Oh I have no problem eating gay bottom buttholes. Bossy gay bottoms are amazing. I'd be thinking you for it!

You.. sound amazing.. I'd absolutely hate you shitting down my throat! Which is perfect! Even more perfect if it came as a surprise!

And of course i'd agree to be tied up, i'm a submissive fucked up faggot.

So you'd agree for free?

Okay! 200! Thank you! I'm actually keeping track with a notebook because i'd like to know what to make my starting offer.

Yes, probably.
Well, actually I did a similar thing. A guy paid me to sniff my asshole. I don't think it's very common though, unless you look to gay guys. The money was equivalent to approximately half my monthly income, which was low since I was a student.

But well, for the right sum I'm sure you'll find someone.

>746254037
I'm very liberal like that. I'm very likely not in your continent though.
But yes, it would be fun. It would probably also be rape.

If you're clean shaven, not ugly and very submissive, sure.

>I'm very likely not in your continent though.
Euro Dom?

>It would probably also be rape.
I mean, so much the better honestly! I'm one of those freaks that loves it when sadistic guys push me past my hard limits and do things I obviously hate. Sadistic guys like you are a treasure. I wish there was more of you.

np. For 100 I'd at least give it a second thought.

But honestly, you could probably just make a craigslist ad or something saying you're looking to eat a guy's ass with no recip. I'm sure you'd get people willing to do it for free.

Yes on all three. Okay one free.

Hmm... Well too be honest I really want a guy whose ass is kinda ripe. I tried CL but just got soapy clean gay asses and it just wasn't my thing.

My hope was that by offering money I could get straight, bi, flexible, or just top dudes who are a bit less fastidious with having a squeaky clean butthole before a rimjob.

Sweden

I would love to do it to a girl. A fag not so much, but as I said, I would consider it if you were feminine and hot enough. A trap for sure.

If you looked somewhat decent I'd let you do it for free, but if you're a greasy haired fat necked neckbeard I'd say no.

But if you're a normal looking dude I'd tell you to knock yourself out while I stroked myself.

All three? Good. I like a guy whose face I can use for awhile, not enough in the world.

For free ;3

Hm! Okay , noted, noted.

Normal looking dude right here! Okay good to know! So you'd let me do it for free? Are you straight? Bi? Gay? Other? Just trying to keep a tally.

Åh fyfan

Gå och lägg dig

Vaknade just

I feel the same about demanding, domineering, sadistic guys! I meet so few...

H-holy fuck.. I would worship that ass and thank you for the privilege.. Jesus.. that cock just poking out there.. the cute lil winky face.. Oh I would follow you around like a puppy you have nnnoo iddeea

I'd like that a lot

Oh my god you are such a little cutie. Most boys like you just want dommy dudes so i'm shocked you'd give me the time of day!

Mnnff my god good look at that little pink hole. Dear lord i'd love to be your walking, talking, ass eating ATM. I want to worship up those balls, that taint, and just live in that pink hole my god...

Oh my, the faggotry.
Abandoning thread.

I'm str8 but secure enough in my sexuality that I'm not threatened by these things.
I wouldn't let you put it up my butt but I'd enjoy the feel and I would enjoy the experience of cumming together.

Haha I'm open to both, I like to take charge sometimes. you got Kik? ^-^

Me in the bath

Jesus, you're perfect. Where can I get straight buddies like you? No word of a lie i'd be eating your ass every day if you let me. Thanks for telling me! I'll add it to my notes.

Well where do you live, my would-be ass eater?

You are amazing.. I love bottoms boys who switch.. its adds another layer when someone takes charge who you know has been taken charge of in the past.

My Kik is fag.boy5 you god damn adonis..

>mfw siting on toilet now
>no

Statistically speaking probably not near you :[

I'm in Ontario.

haha thank you, I'd let you do it but I am Dutch so far away.

Not even for cash? Alright well thank you for the info! I'll add it to my tally.

Sent you a message ;)

>Ontario

sad. I used to have a guy on the side because my wife never sucks dick (booooo), and gay guys are totally into it.

I need to get me another side dude who wants a mostly-straight guy (for whatever reason).

Nice shape on your uncut dick head. To answer OP, ofc I would. All the bad or weird things youve heard are lies and are physically impossible

Fuck! Whats with all the asses who I could eat being in Europe? God damn. Dutch guys are hot too.

I am obediently replying *_*

No, i wouldn't even want my gf to do such a thing. Me doing it to her is a different story.

As min wage slave fresh out of high school I'd go for around 150 and I'd be willing to make accommodation my ass is a swamp after work but I wouldn't be very active since I'm used to passing out after work

I would want at least $100 to let you lick my asshole.

>who wants a mostly-straight guy (for whatever reason).

Straight/bicurious/whatever guys are my favourite for long-term stuff, particularly if attached. They're always discrete, they know what they want and they're very conscious about diseases.

Gay guys fucking love heteroflexible dudes. It's a huge common kink. We go nuts for them. You'd have me around your finger in moments.

Right? Hes got a great dick too! And Hmm... thank you for the input! So you'd let me eat you out for free? What's your sexuality? Sorry i'm just taking notes!

I'd let you lick my asshole

Ass play on your butt off limits end of story? Gotcha. Noted.

To be honest I don't care about activity I want that swampy butt in my face. 150? Okay noted! Thank you! If I was near ya I'd help you out with rent gladly in exchange for that young wage slave swampy ass. ahah.

100? Okay noted thanks! You're straight?

Right? They're perfect.

For free? Damn! thank you! Are you straight? Just wanna add it to my notes!

Post pics of notes

Everybody is at least bi. Yes for free. I hate involving cash with dicks. Never done as much

This flopping boner gif ad is amazing

x: My handwriting is terrible

Only if I can fart while you got your tongue up there.

I'm 26% gay.

No, I wouldn't, I don't condone eating human shit.

116 here

christ you're a huge faggot.

Oh nice! well thank you!

Are you kidding?! I'd pay extra for that! Are you straight? Gay? bi?

Noted! Thanks!

Seems like the threads dying a bit. While if it does thank you everyone for the info! You've given me the data and confidence to go try to find some heteroflexible dudes who would be willing to me tongue their swampy butts!