Canada already preparing for waves of Bernouts and Hillshills for when Trump wins

>Canada already preparing for waves of Bernouts and Hillshills for when Trump wins.
>They literally make a website advertising to these people, talks about diversity and quotes Trudeau.
LOL

cbiftrumpwins.com/#intro

Bump

fuck off we're full

Not for long lol get ready for some burger diversity ahahahaaha

bumpp

No leaf, you must be tolerant and progressive, take in the American Liberal refugees and black refugees. They need your help from the ebil wayciss americans. Have you no heart?

Cape Breton shilling hard for tourist shekels

Do idiots really believe they can just immigrate anywhere just like that? Who do they think they are, Syrian?

Just send them north to your own Canada, you have one of those up there somewhere, don't you?

>Canada
>Full

Please for the love of god don't come up here we are already filled with you libtards, our government doesn't know how to do shit, people freak out when trudeau accidently elbows a lady. It's absolute craziness up here, my home town is on fire after edmonton and calgary elected a bitch who cut 80% of our wildfire funds. Please for the love of god move to Russia.

I go to Cape Breton Island yearly and this seriously pisses me off. I don't want my pristine Canadian nature and my easy Canadian women ruined by a horde of cucks turning it into Bangladesh

What makes you think Russia wants them?

I don't know, well... just fuck off then :D
Sail the seas on the fat people.

Amazing. The same scum who genocided the Acadians out of Cape Breton now inviting the scums of the earth there.

If they took in a few thousand shitlibs from each swing state I'd found a new religion to worship a fucking leaf.

>But the truth is, we welcome all, no matter who you support, be it Democrat, Republican or Donald Trump

top kek they wish Donald Trump would visit their pathetic island

Can I come over?

I want to own land, shoot guns, and vote Trump.

RRAAAAAAAAARE

very rare

Lol 90% of those bums claiming they will move to Canada probably can't even file their own taxes or register for college classes. Yet they think they can just magically gain foreign citizenship? What a joke

Quick send the link to the dindus and mudslimes.

>bern victims pack up and leave
All the more reason to vote Trump.