What did you do today to raise awareness of male genital mutilation...

What did you do today to raise awareness of male genital mutilation? Have you ever had someone tell you that you convinced them to not mutilate their child? If not, it is your duty to go out and spread the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_Genital_Mutilation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

black and white versus color comparison pics wew lad

>it looks better

Why are you all so obsessed with dicks in the first place?

Symbolises the barbaric and archaic nature of circumcision.

We /gay/ now

This is comparable to the way the hole crossdressing self mutilators have dug where their penises used to reside tries to close and heal itself, it's a wound.

Why would you wound your child?

Male genital mutilators are on the same level as transvestites, they are mentally ill.

>y-you could get sick if you don't bathe and clean it!
>y-your father was mutilated!

Americans are circumcised because God ordered the jews to circumcise their male slaves.

Any other argument in favor of it is bullshit used to justify the practice and manipulate the slaves into doing it themselves.

Look at the way the skin stretches because there isn't enough to cover the entire erection, how could anyone argue that this is a good idea?

What's next, penis gauges?

Funny how the only faggots who obsess over other people's penises are uncut men. You never see one of these threads get created by a cut guy. Not getting circumcised must contribute to faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw

I am mutilated, thankfully I got a "good" one that left a bit of skin behind and no bridges or anything occurred.

>i-it's cleaner!

Why do we need eye lids exactly? We might get gunk under them if we leave them as they are, I propose that we cut them off when a boy is born, but not for girls, we should make it illegal to do to girls.

These threads are just annoying. Half of these fags will never get laid anyway so why do they obsess over what women think of their dicks?

What is wrong with you? This isn't a joke.

I was cut as an infant, and I still hold resentment towards my parents for that fact. My mother tried to make it about her when I brought it up, saying it has scarred me mentally and physically.
>I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, I DID IT BECAUSE I WANTED THE BEST FOR YOU
>So you wanted to cut up my dick? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>Insert crocodile tears
>HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR MOTHER?

fuckingkillme.jpg

Your mother doesn't love you, she is a selfish self centered whore and she only did it because she was too stupid and/or didn't care enough to think about why she was letting someone mutilate her child.

cut fags might as well be trannies

>Implying I don't know that.

She's literally cuckolding my father, who refuses to believe me when I tell him that she's cheating. As soon as I can I'm ditching this disgusting excuse for a family. I only care about my brothers at this point.

Parents that cut their children might as well be trannies.

If you or someone you know dislikes crossdressers, yet don't care about people mutilating their sons, you are as much of a hypocrite as the courts that made female genital mutilation a federal crime but ignore the plight of young men all over the land.
Good luck to you and your brothers, leafbro.

Thanks user. I'm keeping up with a company called Foregen, take a look at them. They're starting human trials soon. Foreskin regeneration, grafted onto your cock, custom made to fit your dick. Looks promising, just needs funding.

>
I guess I should rephrase that, cutfags who defend circumcision might as well be trannies

I like the idea, but my goal is to make it unnecessary in the first place. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Life is the greatest thing of all. A game you play with only one life. Role playing your way from birth to death.

Well considering how many men are currently living with part of their body mutilated from birth, this could be a huge deal. The only issue is the taboo associated with it.

"IM FINE THE WAY I AM" is the usual defensive response from a cutfag that thinks it's all good.

lol meatus

It's simple denial, there was once I time I thought to myself "Well I've got what I got, no sense crying over it", but it's wrong. We must also consider the psychological damage inflicted on the child when he is mutilated.

I honestly cry when I watch videos like in, but I don't ever cry.

Meh don't feel it as much when having sex due to being circumcised as a child. Plus side is lasting longer and her friends think I have godly stamina but don't know it's actually hard to get off. Downside is needing to be sure that shit is wet as fuck, otherwise dick chafe hard.

>plus side
There are no plus sides to being mutilated.

If you didn't have eyelids, it'd be a "plus side" for women to think you are intense because you never blink, but the downside would be needing to use eye drops constantly.

I wasn't circumcised when I was a child. My parents were poor, uneducated, and smelly and didn't understand things like basic hygiene. I don't blame them though. They just didn't know any better.

Here's the situation. I'm 30, still a virgin, and considering getting circumcised. I've been close to having sex several times, but as soon as girls see my disgusting, uncircumcised anteater they usually laugh at me and tell me what a sick monster I am. I've even had girls vomit due to the rancid smell of my filthy uncircumcised penis and the cheese that's constantly oozing out of my filthy foreskin.

I've seen lots of "cut vs. uncut" threads on here and they're always full of insecure, uncircumcised anons defending their ugly, smelly anteater penises. As an uncut man I can tell you, without a doubt, these anons are full of shit. They know they're filthy, repulsive, and girls laugh at them, but it hurts too much to admit it so they try and convince everyone that they're not smelly, disgusting freaks.

I have an appointment with my urologist soon and we're gonna discuss my options. Hopefully soon I'll be a part of the cut master race and I'll finally be able to get laid.

Lost my foreskin at age 14 due to our mom marrying a Jew and making us convert. Fucking hate it. First I had discomfort from wearing clothes cause my glans was no longer protected so it was rubbing against the cloth fiber irritating it. I had to buy a "manhood" artificial foreskin to alleviate this.

Jacking off is much worse. I definitely feel a lot less from it and it's attributed to my awful outlook on life.

All you faggots who had it done at birth just don't remember and never experienced it. So you didn't LOSE something you never knew you had.

NO CIVILIZED COUNTRIES DO THIS SHIT OUTSIDE OF THE ANGLOKEKS AND ISRAEL

>What did you do today to raise awareness of male genital mutilation?

Edging and doing this face because thanks to my foreskin muh dik is sensitive as fuck, unlike cutfags who lost 60% sensitivity before even getting their first boner.

Keep fighting the good fight, I've gotta study more and lurk less. Enjoy your night everyone, I hope one day this world will stop sucking cock.

I talk to parents about it quite a bit because I'm a pediatrician. I think it would be a bit odd to run up to people and say "Hey, lets talk about your baby's dick" though.

Forgot to add I used to be able to jack off completely dry. No more.

If you see anyone using lotion or lubricant to jack off they are confirmed cut cause with a foreskin you don't need anything, it rides under and over as you stroke it.

wtf happened here

>Lost my foreskin at age 14 due to our mom marrying a Jew and making us convert.
>had to buy an artificial foreskin to help myself get used to having my foreskin cut off
I want to say I don't believe this, but I can't.

No child should be mutilated, it should be punishable by death.

I know this board is satire, but the fact that you're posting that non-ironically just means that if I ever saw your little faggot ass in person I'd fucking curb stomp you.

I've considered going to universities and handing out flyers and talking to people, that seems like a safe way to engage with soon to be parents.

reason enough to nuke em

>meatus

FuCkInG kEk

I'm so sorry user. I hope one day you're able to get your foreskin restored, as will I

>so uneducated that he laughs at the most common of human anatomy terminology

this is actually why i never understood the "he really likes lotion, must have the softest hands" meme intill i was like 17 and found out one of my friends was circumsized.

probably why some people also complain about handjobs, when i'v'e always really liked them

if you get a fucked up circumision, then its bad i got a perfect orgasm and everything is well, if you ate a better diet, used the right shit like collagen and other healthy herbs that cure and regenerate skin then maybe its not so bad, so stop making these fucking threads its so damn annoying.

>What did you do today to raise awareness of male genital mutilation?

Nothing, because I don't think about penises daily. Seek help.

I myself have used saliva for as long as I can remember, it just seemed like the natural thing to do in an unnatural situation and it gets the job done.

>wake up
>go to piss
>see mutilated penis
>somehow I should just ignore it and the young boys being mutilated AS I TYPE THIS POST

>talking about man meat
>not laughing at fucking metus

Learn to laugh you sad-sack

Why are you fags so insecure about your dick skin?

>and making us convert

Sorry user, but during the day of the rope you gots to go.

Not my fault your parents were tricked by the juden.

Same.

Why are amputees so fixated on the fact that they don't have a limb anymore? Just get over it lol

Too bad your shitty parents didn't teach you to wash your dick.

Imagine being circumcised and a faggot.

Absolutely no natural no lubrication at all!

Da pain!

I'm circumcised and my dick doesn't look anything like the mutilated dicks I'm seeing here. Anecdotal but I'm completely fine and girls have no problem with it, maybe I got lucky.

Who /cut/ master race here?

I admit that medical situations like this may occur, but a grown man making the decision knowing all the risks and having all the information is very different from mutilating a child without it's consent.

it's not so much about getting "lucky" it's about being the few who are unlucky. To be unlucky after a choice someone made for them before they could even make it themselves, for realistically no reason.

I'm not circumsized, but i can definately sympathize

Many mutilated penises do in fact still function fairly well, but why settle for fairly well? Why bother cutting it up at all?

I'm not sure how effective that would be, friend. Most hospitals seem to treat it as part of the release process, rather than as an optional surgery. You'd have to make it a huge movement and make sure expecting parents know to refuse it.

On the bright side, some hospitals are actually ending the process, but I'm unsure how widespread that is. The hospitals in my town don't really do it anymore. I've only worked for a few years, but seeing younger circumcised kids is abnormal. It varies depending on age, but the wide majority of parents here seen to opt out of circumcision.

>meauts
Wtf? Kek.

>Why bother cutting it up at all?

I dunno, it's not like I did it myself. I wouldn't bother to do it to my child unless I got some hugely compelling evidence to do so. But it also doesn't seem to be an end of the world issue to me either.

this tbqhwyf!

It seems like the movement is gaining momentum, but we can't stop until MGM is just as frowned upon as FGM. If I can inform just one young man or woman of the barbaric twisted practice and convince them to never do that to their child, I'd consider that a success.
No, it certainly isn't the end of the world, but neither is FGM, so why is that a federal crime?

>masturbate minimum three times a day since 14
>19 now
>stretched the skin so much I pretty much got my foreskin back

Feels good man

Comparing circumcision to clitorectomy seems like quite the stretch, if that's what you are getting at. Also is it really not a crime in America to do clitorectomy?

It isn't a stretch? They are both unnecessary mutilations of children.
>Also is it really not a crime in America to do clitorectomy?
Where did I imply this?

>tfw I'm an uncut American

[spoiler]still a virgin though[/spoiler]

love hurts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_Genital_Mutilation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Equality, except for when it counts.

Wait a minute.......

>checks time in australia

LOL AUSTRALIANS ARE POSTING BATTEN THE HATCHES THE SHITPOSTS ARE COMING

>They are both unnecessary mutilations of children
Circumcision is harmless unless botched, clitorectomy ruins sex for the person forever and more than likely mentally damages them. Talk to pretty much any circumcised dude and they are completely fine.

P..post it

I was circumcised and have literally never used lube.

>Circumcision is harmless
>MGM victims can have sex, they just have to buy lube :^)
>MGM victims are perfectly fine, forget the fact that babies still produce high levels of Cortisol months after being mutilated, forget the way mutilated children act differently than unmutilated around when having medical procedures, it's all bullshit my dad and I are mutilated and it's fine :^)

Man, you're the one obsessing over it.

Because it matters, you stupid cunt.

>mutilated children act differently than unmutilated around when having medical procedures
What? I've never had problems with doctors either. You sure you circumcised guys with non deformity problems weren't just molested?

>thinks we're joking

cutfag detected

As someone with an intact foreskin I'd like to say that I enjoy the sensations and I enjoy not having my bell-end rubbing against my underwear.

Children that were mutilated have been shown to become uncomfortable or to get upset when getting vaccines or undergoing light medical procedures more often than their unmutilated peers.

>MGM victims can have sex, they just have to buy lube
I don't need lube. Not sure why you think otherwise? Once a vagina is good and wet you can stick almost anything in there that will fit, whether or not the dick is circumcised is totally irrelevant.

No idea what you're talking about with the other stuff though. Never heard about any of that, never experienced any of it, never met anyone that experienced it.

The head is only exposed when you're erect or chubbin, you don't feel it touching anything otherwise. Even so, the head touching underwear isn't something you would notice anyway unless you are doing some kind of masturbation motion.

Any source? Circumcised and never had any problems with doctors and never needed lube to masturbate.

>I'm ignorant of the topic, and haven't experienced any of that stuff myself, and none of my friends have told me about that stuff, so I don't care :^)

I wasn't sure what my oldest son was born but my wife and I talked to our female friends and they all pretty much agreed uncut dicks are gross. One even said " they look like bratwurst, eww"
And one male friend who was uncut and said he wouldn't have it done to his son but that he had had some pretty negative experiences to women seeing his.
So we went ahead and had it done for both boys.

> also why is Op so concerned with other people's dicks?

If you aren't circumcised, then I know more about the topic than you do, considering I've lived with it for 28 years. On a personal level that is, of course. Which is all I'm offering, my personal experience that circumcision has not had any negative effect on my life or dick whatsoever and is not an inherently evil thing. It's a non-issue.

Why are the courts so concerned with little girl's vaginas?

You're a shitty parent and I hope your children will come to realize this and leave you to rot in old age.

I really don't understand the fucking female opinion about circumcision. Nobody cares about floppy wieners, the only thing that matters to men and women alike is erect cock. And erect cock, circumcised or not, looks pretty much the same (cut looks drier).

>MGM victims can have sex, they just have to buy lube :^)

WTF are you talking about it's bad enough to come on here and rant and Rave about this but it's even worse when you it's obvious you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about

>If you aren't circumcised
I have pointed out that I am mutilated multiple times ITT
>my personal experience that circumcision has not had any negative effect on my life or dick whatsoever and is not an inherently evil thing. It's a non-issue.
You're objectively wrong and so incredibly ignorant I can't help but believe you aren't serious.

No I made the right decision but also didn't raise whiny little bitches you so you know I think it'll be fine

Why hasn't this been answered yet?

WTF?

Unless things go really wrong for you as a parent women will be the one primarily dealing with that in the future. So yeah women's opinion kind of is important

Unless you specifically plan on raising your son to be gay

>I made the right decision
Keep telling yourself that.
He had his penis chopped up because he might masturbate and get hairy palms or go blind if it feels good.

But the women's opinion in USA has been manipulated for over a century by the circumcision crowd. Nobody in Europe has even heard of the anteater meme.