What is the least emotionally honest post rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8iEJeh26E
youtube.com/watch?v=CpEILvXQaZM
youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5lN3GSjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emotionally honest is not a genre but I'll say Mudvayne, just to forget to remember.

Are you happy now?

-R

Brand New - Science Fiction

Explosions in the Sky in general is a little more emotionally dishonest than Skinny Fists

Its godspeed obviously

Mood in vain. I'm not a black emperor but seriously you don't have to be black to drink Joey Louis milk, just hip.

Pic related; Top groupie, Linda Keith.

Are you on ambien or something?

Im all for the loot, can't care less about the lore.

Creatures of the night, assemble!

someone explain what emotionally honest means in regards to music

no buzzwords plz

thnx

srs question

Hey, Vsauce, Michael here. Music can make you feel the full gamut of emotions. A chord here, an arpeggio there, and suddenly you feel happy or sad or angry... or... do... you?

Emotional dishonesty is a term that refers to cheap tricks and blunt facsimile to manufacture emotional responses that neither the listener or artist feels as a reaction to the music. Godspeed You Black Emperor is notorious for pioneering this brand of music in what became known as crescendo-core.

You just got BTFO here

Hey that's pretty good

Explosions in the Sky easy

What would even be an honest post rock?

warm melancholy

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8iEJeh26E

youtube.com/watch?v=CpEILvXQaZM

youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5lN3GSjc

All of post rock is emotionally dishonest. Seriously.

If you're listening to post rock to feel emotions, you're doing it wrong.

hahahaha what the fuck are you talking about this is the stupidest post I've ever seen on this board.

HOW CAN GYBE EVEN RECOVER?!

Lol

Explosions, innit?

Focus group advert manipulation.

There is one guy who gets so mad about people hating gybe. He calls everyone who makes fun of them pol and claims its a raid.

Makes you think about mental illness

That's retarded.

I know what you mean, can't we just have a nice civil forced meme thread about how e don't like gybe.

What... are you looking in a mirror

triggered postrockbabby

Why are gybe fans so up their owm assholes that they'd rather derail threads than let people criticize their shitty little band. What the fuck.

Are they just triggered there are no downvotes here

it's a dumb riceshoes poster

I hate Godspeed. Just wanted to say that in this thread.

you probably get reactions like that because you act like a jerkoff about it my man. i am a gybe fan and i dont act like that, but if you go into a thread calling something people enjoy a "shitty little band" you should expect people to act up about it

frankly there are more people autistically screeching about how much they hate post rock than there are defending it on Sup Forums. i dont think it really bothers people as much as you say

Not him but I was called Sup Forums and accused of samefagging when I posted in a thread about gybe earlier. I've never encountered a reaction that fucking off the wall before.

Your shitty little band and its fans are full of fucking sickos. As in, I wouldn't let my children be around a gybe fan.

thats agreeable enough, we dont want your wife's children around us anyways

Were you in another thread spamming Sup Forums? I ask because I just saw another GYBE thread where anyone not towing the line was called Sup Forums again. Just want to see if it's more than one person doing this.

Literally triggered because gybe was able to shake his political views with an album.

People need to start being banned for accusing everyone who doesn't like gybe of being Sup Forums. I'm serious. This is fucking ruining this board.

This. Spambros have rights too!

Dude, who cares if people think you're favorite band is shitty? Do you stop eating a burger if someone tells you it's shitty fast food?

Stop putting your interests onto a godly pedestal, I used to do this. It alienates people. Better you just like what you like, make the judgment that's all that matters and move on. These days everyone needs to feel valid. It's a pointless exercise. You're not your heroes. You're you.

The sooner you get through the pain of that the closer you are to bettering yourself.

fuck off Sup Forums you're too obvious now with your "hurr self improvement" shtick. just go back to you goddamn containment board and shut the fuck up about GY!BE

no

How can I write an emotionally honest crescendo?

very carefully

nah wasnt me. dont let one autist get to you so much though, every fanbase has people like that
jeeze man, relax. you are sperging hard and psycho-analyzing a pretty neutral post

>fuck off Sup Forums you're too obvious now with your "hurr self improvement" shtick
Not everything that upsets you is Sup Forums, user.

Dirty Three